Why don't rich black people use their money to improve Africa ?

Why don't rich black people use their money to improve Africa ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akon_Lighting_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=HFfO2JCD6ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akon_Lighting_Africa

>Akon Lighting Africa is a project started in 2014 by music artist Akon with Samba Bathily and Thione Niang which aims to provide electricity by solar energy in Africa.[1][2][3]

because they are not african, they are american

any other race in the same position wouldn't either

It's the white man's fault Africa is so shitty, so naturally the white man should pay for its improvement

exactly, for example rich finns dont help mongolia at all

They don't really give a shit

Because Africa has a fuckton of extremely complicated problems that won't be solved by a few celebrities throwing money at them and patting themselves on the back.

mongolia isn't actually that poor, there's just a lot of people who mostly live outside the economy so it depresses wealth figures

donating money is the stupidest thing ever
you're pretty much advocating that the current way of things is can remain. If you keep feeding those africans and donating them money you'll just let the leaders know that they can keep getting away with it. it's time for a regime change.

nice race bait though you dumb frog

only White rule can fix Africa
we must restore appartheid and rhodesia

>we must restore appartheid and rhodesia
>we must restore
>we must
>we
>Greece

Akon grew up in Africa

Which is why he actually cares. You don't see white celebrities throwing money at Ukraine just because white people are there do you?

I was only making the point that most celebrities help places that they have a connection to.

this right here africa needs a huge change in leadership by giving them money you are only making the problem worse

>starting at zero

A lot do, actually

Because they aren't from Africa? If anything, they would invest into poor black areas of the US.

>poor black areas
Kinda racist not to help the other poor areas dont you think muh nigger?

How is it racist? Would it be racist if rich Finns only invested in Finland and not the rest of Europe?

It might be, but because poor black people have specific problems they need specific attention

If Africans hate Africans, what makes you think Black Americans will like Africans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Africa

>rich finns
ayyy :D

wut abuut chicanos ésse?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFfO2JCD6ZM

kek

Do they live in Africa
Do they know anyone from Africa

Why the fuck do you think they would care about Africa

Ukraine is slavic, not white

Because black american artists racialize everything.
so they should help theor race if they were not hypocrites.

>to improve Africa
Why?

This

isn't africa a major complaint from euro's?
if so then why question people improving africa?

Most of our money already goes there. And it's used to produce more children, to cause more and more problems.

Also, I don't see how cheap products made in Africa could be beneficial for us. And they would still try to move here. In fact they would have more abilities to relocate to Europe than before. Turks or middle easterners try to find refuge here too.

Why don't rich French Tolal, Areva Boloré use their money to improve Africa ?

We stole their IQ and told them "no don't farm anything useful, don't you even dare to invent wheels".

It's true this cuck is right

/thread

This. Nigerians in the West send money back home. Of course it mainly goes to family and most of it is probably stolen by government employees.

Because the rich Chinese is improving Africa. Look at all the highways and buildings. Most of them are built by Chinese companies

This song was just banter btw. Ghanians and Nigerians get along.

Black Americans are part of their race.

They do though, they employ a lot of niggers and develop the region in which their company is settled to.

This is bait

I am greek

Because white people like sending money and human resources to africa instead

Why don't rich Finns use their money to improve Mongolia?

With the possible exception of Oprah black celebreties personal wealth is pathetic compared to the cost of building infrastructure and providing services

we need to get Constantinople back more than Africa desu, as I kid I would always call it Constantinople because that's what I heard in strategy games and now I purposefully call it that

Then why don't you pay for it Pekka?
You could say the same to some rich sheiks in their mudslime brother countries.

because blacks can't into money spending

>Meanwhile at Wall street and the US treasury dept.

11 million??? kek

Because we don give a shit about Africa, we are American

Feeling sorry =\= caring

Because they can just come to France and France will help them.

That's awesome, actually. Wow. Props for the guy!

Do you mean invest in the genocide of niggers?

This. Countries like the Congo could be fucking rich, if there wasn't civil war and guerilla fights for ages.