Any app or tech that makes you feel less lonely?

Any app or tech that makes you feel less lonely?

Clover because I can be with you guys no matter where I am :^)

kek

shut up stupid phoneposter, you don't belong

Makes me happier
Thx man

Why not dashchan?

No you baka

y tho

Go fuck yourself.

Dashchan is the only acceptable mobile option

asmr youtube videos

I dont understand why I should get an app for this board.

Too many apps, thats the problem with modern society.

pls... bee nice...

I have an amazing piece of tech for you user.
It's called a door.
Once you use it, it opens up all sorts of new possibilities for you.

Grindr.

i got twitter but it sucks

it has a lot of meme people and gay nazi bodybuilders but..

FUCK

Tinder

>using the smiley with a carat nose

K, doors opened. Where do I go?

I heard if all of your images are named image.jpg it means you suck cock.

out

Wasnt there a nice android alarm app that connected you with anons around the world for an 1min wakeup call ?

tinder got me a girlfriend

> Force to use Facebook
> loads of ad tracking
> unfree

Virtual Youtuber Kizuna AI desu.

get out normie

>girlfriend
>got
>me

what

What do you do when too lonely to get anything done?

>Sup Forumsee
I hate you girls(men) so much.

Did the Cock Sucking Club inform you about this in your weekly meeting?

The mother confessor told me she doesn't touch men who use image.jpg because they are usually sick.

I can't tell if she's laughing because she's embarrassed to be staring, or because she thinks that it's silly to pose for someone who is recording.

I used to use AOL chatrooms all the time when I was a teenager. They had some cool RED chatrooms that were geared towards 13-17 year olds. But eventually they got overtaken by spambots and old men.

Then I used AIM to talk to my buddies during high school, but eventually everyone stopped going on AIM.

Then I used facebook to communicate during freshman/sophomore year, but my mom/aunts/uncles/grandma got on there and that party was busted

Then came Sup Forums. Great times, lots of laughs, lots of memes, etc. But eventually people used it as a place to beat themselves up and bask in their loneliness rather than just enjoy everyone else's company.

Now I'm on to reddit, but that place is quickly becoming very political and monetized. Blatant (trying to be subtle) advertisements everywhere, and people can't get off sucking some dick for their respective political party, it's shit.

I tried Yik Yak for a bit, and that was fun just to talk shit to strangers, but that trend went bust and now they shut down the servers.

So for now? I do what any 28 year old does and I go to the bar, make friends with the bartender, and talk bullshit and escape from reality for a few hours.

And I never did buy into the Myspace thing. I saw that stupid site ruin WAYYYY too many friendships