/v4/

happy trianon anniversary edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_border_fortifications
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/.

second for Austria

Why did Hungary get split when it was Austria that fucked up, and how did Austria manage to get a piece?

Based France

Referendum in german west hungary. Like 90% of districts voted for Austria and the rest for Hungary so the province was split up.

Have you ever known the feeling of being glad and not glad for Trianon at he same time? Both conflicting in one point: "Hungary"

These are both valid points to me:
>Hungary lost territory. YES!
>Hungary lost territory. Jesus fuck

román cigány

it's because austira and hungary should never join again, dirty french jew tactics

You literally cannot fabricate this

Mauren raus

>when one of the piece of clay you lost is bigger than the remaining country

JUST

could have been much better

then, literally every magyar would have risen up against the treaty like the turks with their treaty, and genocided most of the slovaks and romanians with any object in thier hands so you'd be better of with this I think

si un taco por favor

No they wouldn't. Hungarian army was on dead end at the time

yours oc?

fluffy things are best

Thanks tót

I said everyone not the army, and the army got disarmed by the entente, most of them were intact but the stupid idiotic pussy politians just gave everything to the entente without a fight

no, my oc is usually shit

agreed

that artist is top tier

>t. expert on history

What toppings?

That was correct decision

agreed

>t. without a history
checkmate atheists

for you

>Franta

yes

How many forints do i get for 1 euro?

6 orbálillion

>v instead of V
>no link to the previous thread
No kurwa, jak nie umiesz, to nie ruszaj, dobrze?

you're my brother so I'll give you 160, how's that sound?

>how much monopoly money do I get for monopoly money

don't listen to him he's a dirty jew, he wants to scam you. I'll give you 200 for 1 euro

In retrospective, while trying to be completely objective and not just "muh feelings", should we defend our borders in 38th?

>Sir Gregoire de Gorgon

these cheeky cunts are killing my sides. This DLC reminds me of Witcher 2s lighthearted references

no, I heard if Tiso would made Slovakia an "independent" state Hitler would have split the whole of CZSK between Germany and Hungary

I think they are over using references

*wouldn't have made

We'd get fucked hard

my fellow kinsmen

But hitler wanted independent Slovakia. And it happened. He said if tiso doesnt split from czechoslovakia germany won't defend southern slovakia from hungarian army. He didn't defend it btw

milenáris is a nice place, how much for that hot dog?

Its not like that would change much though, we would still be "opression is gone we can go back to old rails" after the war and unite again.

In retrospective Czechoslovakia should have never existed.

Why would he wanted and independent Slovakia he only cared about the Sudetenland and a balance of power in the regions. Slovakia was to small to do anything even with Felvidék

If France and Britbong did not pussy out we should.

Otherwise no

>t. European history expert

>be Polish
>drop the Witcher series in the middle of the first one
>have no idea what people from other cunts are talking about when they discuss these games
It's a strange feel

Well, at least we wouldn't have münich inferiority syndrome now, and we'd kill few nazis in the process too

Rude and wrong

Pretty positive I lived in Europe longer than you did.

Hitler would just bomb Prage

On the other hand maybe commies wouldn't be able to get into power if the West helped us

Because he didn't want to see Hungary and Poland bordering each other

Karol Sidor, then PM of Slovakia, refused to declare independence. Hitler just got him replaced with Tiso who did.

To weaken czechoslovakia. Slovak army invaded poland with Germany to start ww2. There was also Slovak SS that chased down jews and gypsies

>inb4 your grandparents were born in hungary, thats means you are full blooded arpád descendant

Go to bed grandpa

Why? It was 10x more successful for our countries than AH memekingdom

Don't be shocked I don't take underage retards like you seriously.

And since Czechoslovakia no longer existed, Hitler could invade the remainder of Czechia and establish the Protectorate

>we'd kill few nazis in the process too

well we did that.

and after ww2 we killed even more german civilians. Pretty sure we killed more of their civies than they killed ours so its all good desu

>Because he didn't want to see Hungary and Poland bordering each other
That makes no sense, Poland was occupied by Germany anyways

You're the retard here tho

VESSZEN TRIANON

well in that case obviously, i am talking about CZSK x Germany thing. Technically we could get Polish support, which would trigger the whole German/Soviet invasion of Poland, which would spark the WWII bit sooner. Theoretically we could hold on lets say month before brits and frogs became un-retarded and swoop in for help, and with Germany getting gangbanged WWII would end in less than a year.
Just saying the best case scenario that could happen.

In the grand scheme of things he couldve done it even if we didnt split. But making Slovakia satelite even before war began was excellent move

>stopped existing after 20 years
>couldn't defend against Hitler
>recreated
>couldn't defend against communism
>communism over
>dissoluted again

Mad example of success right there. Outside of Yugoslavia it's hard to find a country that fell apart not once but TWICE within 60 years.

It does make sense because these events happened in March 1939

Poland was attacked in September

>Well, at least we wouldn't have münich inferiority syndrome now
Except we would

You can take Prekmurje back. I don't know why we took it anyway. Everyone's last surname is Horvat over there and it was part of the Zagreb bishopy.

At least we cucked the Croats from bordering Austria I guess.

>we could get Polish support
Fucking Poles took some of our land in 38, why would they support us?

are slovakians hungarians who speak a slavic language or is it viceversa?

yes

>Technically we could get Polish support
No, we couldn't. Poles were happy that they got Těšínsko from us

They were hostile

>Technically we could get Polish support,

no we could not. Poles hated us and were glad that nazis invaded us

>Hitler would just bomb Prage

we would bomb them first :^)

maybe. Maybe our united forces would be able to hold them off. Germany was really weak in 1938. Way weaker than France and UK though

How exactly?
The whole syndrom is based on us feeling irrelevant because of west ignoring our deals and powerless because of how we let germans overrun us without a single shot in return.

Slovaks have history. They're White Croats

well you cant expect small country surrounded by enemies on all sides to hold off against half of Europe can you? Same with us vs whole USSR. Even Americunts did not want direct conflict with them what the fuck do you expect from us

Yes. Its success wasnt in longetivity but getting independence. And during it short life both countries only improved. Communism and nazi invasion was impossible to avoid. Czechoslovakia was only success. Not to mention we were football and hockey powerhouse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
Actually we made sure you wouldn't do that, nothing personnel.

Enemy of my enemy is a friend, Hitler was greater enemy than us for them, and we had the Czechia+Poland+France treaty about guaranteeing Germany's eastern border, so there was a legitimate obligation as well. They probably wouldn't, but there was the possibility they could help.

>we would bomb them first :^)
our planes were complete shit compared to German ones

>How exactly?
Münich would still happen, West would ignore us again (and consider us the aggressor), and we'd still be powerless against Germans even if we tried to fight

but White and non white Croats like you are Czechs...

and yet you are telling us that the međimurje is also slovenian
fucking slovejews REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you say slovaks have no history that means you are saying hungarians have no history
for the most part we shared history fagit

Nice arguments you fat fuck

Erzsebet ter desu.
1350 orbandollars

Our only hope after Munich was the USSR

Red Army was mobilised and there were tensions with Poland during that time

That was before Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and before Germany focused on Poland

Czechoslovakia had defence treaties with France and Soviet Union

>and genocided most of the slovaks and romanians

you tried to to that pisti and you failed lmao

why do vegans even exist?
when did this retardation start?

>Czechoslovakia had defence treaties with France and Soviet Union
But USSR was supposed to help us only if France did as well iirc

Istria, Zagorje and Gorski Kotor are also ours.

k thnx

it's not like we didn't try to prepare but brits and frogs just threw us to hitler to buy some time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_border_fortifications

>getting independence alone is regarded as success

So Kosovo is also a successful "country"?

>sports

Meme argument. Moreover, Austro-Hungarian football team would be composed of Hungarians, Slovaks, Czechs, Croats, some Romanians, some Ukrainians and some Poles. That only increases the chance of success.

Don't remember being interested in your input.

I know an old woman from Burgenland (German West-Hungary back then) who said the Hungarian paramilitaries shot her father to a cripple, destroyed the house and were constantly harassing the civilian population. Apparently the Hungarian niggers used criminals to fill up the ranks of the paramilitary units.

Never forget

You don't understand.

Germany and Poland had a non-aggression pact. They wouldn't have helped us.

It all went to hell after France betrayed us in Munich

It would be completely different.
Right now we got sold and used like a woman, which makes us feel like one.
If we would fight back, we would get sold out, but we would defend ourselves. Basically it would end up something like "everybody hates us, everybody is our enemy, we can only trust ourselves attitude". Instead of losing confidence in ourselves, we would lose confidence in everybody else. Imo.

Don't remember asking your opinion about Czechoslovakia.

That's an outright and cheeky lie. We wuz Avars/Slavs, kings and other stuff. Slovaks are real Croats, pure, haven't mixed with cheeky Avars and Illyrians/Vlachs

They will carry on the Croats on once we die