>cherrypicking benchmarks
wew

>cinematic mins vs. kinetoscopic mins
>losing
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Nvidia DX12 drivers
nice meme

The only meme here is Ryzens drivers apparently

No-one is buying an 8 core CPU for muh vidya anyway. R5 6-cores are where it's at for price/performance over Intel.

>Ryzens drivers

>amd performs like shit
>it's Nvidia's fault
kek

Kill yourself.

Umad fanboy?

It's another episode of Sup Forums shows day 1 benchmarks with Nvidia ©®™ GPUs and pretends AMD's 8-core processors are only used to play games in your mother's basement all day long.

its just a overclocked 6700k

>prey 2
>shit
Intelfags in denial about the 2017 goty

It's not Prey2 and not even Prey. It's another shitty SS2 clone. Which is STILL worse than SS2 itself.

More like Houston where's the housefire amirite?

>Ryzens drivers
You're the most retarded lifeform in the universe.

x64 & x86 drivers from AMD are important

>talks about cherry picking
>drops a deus
>wat

It's from linus you shills. All of his videos have intel ads
>cucked again, never fails to make me rofl

dem min fps

>amd drivers
>yes they are better, even with intel CPUs?

>cf vs 1070
lol

This is an important comparison to make, seeing as throttle faggots choke on rehashed pre windows update tomb raider fps which everyone knows is poorly optimised and causes underutilised GPU on AMD systems.
Cucks need to learn how to read

Oh look it's another faggot linking to GTA V benchmarks. Little do you know, the game is busted as fuck and when your framerate goes too high it spikes back down hard and locks up temporarily. Why is the minimum so much higher on Ryzen? Because its shitty IPC is so much worse that it can't hit the fps cap where performance plummets and never gets the engine hard lock.

Want proof? Take any piece of shit rig from the last 3 years and load up GTA V. As long as you aren't using a integrated GPU, you should be able to replicate these results.

Set the game to the very lowest settings, 800x600. Load up the benchmark and watch what happens when your fps hits 187.5. Bing. Freeze time. Doesn't matter if you have Ryzen or Intel, it's all the same shit. Only reason Intel shows it in actual high graphics settings benchmarks is because it's just too fucking fast.

If I put an FPS cap at 186 in Rivatuner, I never get minimum fps below 90. And I have a 7700k at 4.8Ghz, a 1080 Ti STRIX OC and 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz.

>lower clocked 1800X performing 6.21% slower than 7700K, when given the same unnerfed drivers, than 7700K in a game shills think proves throttlecore is better
>Yes crossfire RX480s give a better ceiling to go beyond the GPU bottleneck
your point?

See
Keep shilling that cherrypick mindframe, cuck
The rest of your spew doesn't make sense from any learned perspective
>good job faggot, you wasted money on a 2012-standard throttlecore

you're getting 90 min fps at 4K on ultra settings, on GTA5?

HURDURDUR 99% percentile of 10ms means 59 fps amirite faggot.

Stay poor and shitty.

the fuck are you talking about, braindead faggot?
I'm guessing every time you see intel get wiped by twice the number of cores, threads and cache, you close your eyes and holler like a little bitch and pretend you didn't see it
>inb4 'but muh overpriced throttlecore'

I've already proven at least 2 of those benchmarks to be wrong (GTA V and Crysis 3). You want me to keep disproving the others?

POOTEL STUTTERING HOUSEFIRES

>shitty SS2 clone
thats doom 3, not prey