Since /trv/ is dead , I need you Sup Forums bros to help me figure out which europe travel package I should take

since /trv/ is dead , I need you Sup Forums bros to help me figure out which europe travel package I should take .
Italy
>3 nights in Rome
>3 nights in Florence
>3 nights in Venice

Greece
>3 nights in Athens
>3 nights in Santorini
>3 nights in Mykonos

Ireland
>2 nights in Dublin
>3 nights in Killarney
>2 nights in West Ireland
(Ireland is my last choice , unless someone can really convince me to go there)

London & Paris
>4 nights in London
>4 nights in Paris

Italy

Either Greece or Italy
I'm partial to Italy desu

3 nights in venice definitely, most culture than the other 4 shitholes of countries you mentioned fampai

Just bring a gun

Rome, Paris or London based on you personal preferences

Athens is a shithole, more than 2 days on a greek island is useless and a bit too much in Venice or Florence too since you have the possibility to go to Rome and see much more stuff

Swap Athens with Crete (Either Herakleion or Chania) you wont regret it

samefag

ούτε kαν kοντά ομως

9 nights in Edinburgh

Italy

The italian package is nice.

That greek package is shit unless you just wanna chill on the beach. Athens isn't worth a 3 days stay, and you skip on all the most interesting spots like Olympia and the best islands like Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, for an admittedly pretty but small and empty piece of vulcan and a boring shithole full of fags.

Never been to Ireland but I doubt it compares with Italy and the two capitals.

London and Paris are both worth 4 days.

Pick euther the first or the last depending on whether you want history and art or assorted modernity and non-ethnic culture.

>Greece
This one, but Santorini is quite small, there isn't a whole lot there.

You are wrong in that aspect, but it's true that even our coloured inhabitants are rather civilized and well integrated compared to those in London.

Turkey
>3 Nights in Diyarbakır
>3 Nights in Şırnak
>3 Nights in Hakkari

You'll be fine.

Isn't diyarkabir kurd central

No

the memest cities, save some money and come back when you can actually explore on your own.

London
Il show u around if u suk my dik?

3 Rome
2 Florence
2 Turin
2 Milan

Italy, no contest.

I remember when I was in Edinburgh. Some weird fucker who looked like Jeff Foxworthy was following me around a bar trying to hit me with a pool cue and start a fight. I eventually got away but his skinhead friend found me and kept trying to sell me heroin. 0/10 would not go back

Greece is a shithole, Ireland is boring, London/Paris are great if you're a normie and meh-tier otherwise. Italy is the best option.