GOD DAMN IT I GOT THIS MEME WARE ON MY PC AND LOST ALL MY SAVED Sup Forums PICS

GOD DAMN IT I GOT THIS MEME WARE ON MY PC AND LOST ALL MY SAVED Sup Forums PICS

Other urls found in this thread:

intel.malwaretech.com/pewpew.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i sent the three hundred bucks to the address and got your crypto key, post dick pics if you want me to post it

>2017
>Getting viruses
>Getting viruses that encrypt your files forcing you to pay to unlock them

Holy fuck are you 80 years old? How the fuck are you this bad at computers. If you pay you won't get your files back by the way, so just take the loss, don't be a cuck and pay 300$.

install gentoo

I just tried buying your key but someone else got it already

Proof?

Post a timestamped picture or fuck off

next time you use gentoo and so your spurdo spärde collection stays safe

How would you post here if your computer is infected? LIAR

for doubting me i'll raise it to a sharpie in pooper

I accidentally infected all of my clients with this. People are threatening to sue. I can never recover. Cut my life into pieces.

What would happen if you connected to public WiFi?

>If you pay you won't get your files back
This is usually not true. There are variants like this out there, but most ransomware "works" in that it restores your files when you pay.

this my last resort.

How did that happen?

This is how my unpatched windows 7 got the malware :(

>only computers can post on Sup Forums

What a retard.

Well played

So if you don't pay after 7 days, your files are gone "forever". But then they say it will be free if you wait 6 months. Which is it?

kys fag.

>backup all my files I care about on a harddisc that is offline until I need it
>do something retarded online and get infected
>reformat computer and give no fucks

I'd be more pissed of some malware that spied on me overtime, not something that told me to fuck off.

Dear Encryptor One,
GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I prayed over it and received your ransomware. I must not hesitate to congtatulate you for this simple and sincere business offer you sent me. I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing Anonymous partner in a cyberspace where I will transfer this money and use it for decryption purpose of my precious files.

Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following way: to serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 12 years.
Moreover Sir, I am willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful decryption of my files and will send the money to your designate bitcoin account overseas. Please feel free to contact me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless.

Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

>sending ransomware to loonix poorfags
top kek, what a waste of time

you deserved it because you are using that gamer os designed by children for children

This is what you get for
a) being dumb enough to get a virus
b) not having backups
c) using windows

nothing of value was lost

Microsoft release Windows 10 S in 2/5/17
ransomware attack on 12/5/17

I can see every Corp, School and Gov will use windows 10 S

>Windows 10 S marketshare 70%
>2018
>Microsoft only release Windows 11 S after massive success

>MFW it actually happen.

install gentoo btw

>t-they won't send because linux users are poor hehe

GOD DAMN IT THEY ENCRYPTED ALL MY TRAINS NOW I WILL NEVER GET BACK HOME!

Don't open prescriptions.exe

Read your post. Answer yourself retard.

Isn't this literally the reason Windows has forced updates now, so viruses can't exploit patched security vulnerabilities? Sup Forums BTFO

Not true.
Someone I know works as an IT sec guy at a certain company. One of their customers got infected some time ago with a different, but well written one. Instead of trying to reinstall that certain VM with everything on it, they paid the fine, because that was the cheaper solution. They got everything back and the attacker guaranteed that the server would not get infected by them again.

how do i not also make a backup of the virus?

>Wincucks are too retarded to update their shitty OS

I'm saying their message is contradictory. Their threat to make recovery impossible in 7 days is false if it will still be possible in 6 months.

Бля, гдe пpyфы, пaцaны?

Hospitals getting affected by this were running Windows XP.

>being this retarded
Your supposed to make a back up before you get a virus

The files will be wiped in 7 days.
You will have 6 months to get your drive back but it wont have any data, thr time wait makes it free.

Kys

learn your stuff kiddo, delete key get rekt

How exactly does this shit spread? Do you have to run something?

Redpill me on this exploit Sup Forums, how it works?

HAHAHAHA WINFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nah. You wait for a pc on your isp to get compromised and send you the worm via p2p.

>be tech illiterate
>use Windows (because you're tech illiterate)
>get fucked like you deserve

From what I've heard they send an e-mail with an attachment.

this

You need to put 300$ in your disc drive to get rid of it.

Using windows in hospitals should be illegal.

You just have to be connected to an infected device. That's why they're called worms. Firewalls exist for a reason, user.

Oh please go fuck yourself. Pay the fine and you're a fucking retard, although if you got a virus in the first place you're already a retard.

Remember this when Sup Forums autists tell you to disable updates

Every time something like this happens I get really worried for 5 minutes and then don't even care if my entire computer is wiped.

>how do i not also make a backup of the virus?

It wouldn't even matter.

You install a clean OS first, then restore the data.
As long as the backup isn't actually encrypted you should be fine.

Can't you just play Touhou to make it go away?

you are aware that these ransomwares aren't "fixable" without paying, right? unless you can break RSA, and if you can do that I doubt you care about $300 lol

>be a CBP machine
>oops! looks like it's time to update
>restarting takes like 20 minutes
>patient dies

>We're setting things up for you :)

>paying the fine

What a massive cuck

>attack old windows version
>people freak out and update to Windows™ 10
>it reaches 99% marketshare
Well played Billy, well played

Ah yes, "common sense 2015":
- disable updates.
- no virus scanner.
- just don't click anything suspicious.

If only the NSA didn't build in backdoors, they'd all be perfectly safe.....

Leaked NSA/CIA zero-day exploits
leaked from that italian contractor that got hacked, they had like a mega collection of zero days that they were hording.
though it was months ago so you'll only get jewed if you don't update your shit like a dumb nigger.

SEND HELP

Should had this too along with payment, of course with an anti cheat engine instead of the plain original hack

Creators update is vulnerable too.
The patch was released one week later in march.

You have to install to windows 10 and then run updates again to actually patch it.

Haven't updated my shit in forever. How fucked am I?

Backups.

As fucked as a German girl in a Muslim ghetto

Don't download suspicious looking shit through email.

North Korea is safe thank god!

I am so glad most of our infrastructure doesn't actually rely on windows. it's a fucking mess.

Do you really think the majority of users will figure that out ? They will just upgrade in panic.

Mine was distributed as: rarest-pepe(rip).png.exe

That's because they run Red Star OS.

this is just a giant elaborate plot to get everyone to reformat that dirty fucking C drive once in a while

>Backups.
Are completely useless if they are on a windows server in your network, which is probably relatively common

>panic upgrade
>get hit again by pajeet's XP who pretends he doesn't have any malware
topkek

>not backing up all your data on 5 different HDDs

> b-b-b-but windows is so much more cost effective than mac and linux ... right?
> Pretending this OS hasn't been shit for years.

I just wish NSA gets all the blame.

Only schedules. The embed software is sealed.

>keeping backups on an active drive

People really do this?

I would be worried about mechanical failure.

Realtime backups have to be.

>I just wish NSA gets all the blame.

They won't.

MSM will blame "evil hacker group" shadow brokers.

the bastards have encrypted my tesla
if i don't pay them they are going to delete it

> Saved Sup Forums Pics
> $300

Time to get a grip

>57 minutes

So i havent used my computer since yesterday will i get infected if i turn it on and what can i do tu prevent shit from happening.

>ransomware that makes you play touhou to get back files
that would be funny.

you'll be better off

Never thought I would ever hear that.

Here you go, nigger.

intel.malwaretech.com/pewpew.html

No user, that shit is real.

>I would be worried about mechanical failure.

Hmmm, it's almost like systems like this use RAID for a reason.

>One computer makes realtime backups
>That computer makes nightly backups to an offsite location
>maybe two

You are right though, these drives do fail all the fucking time, which is why rebuilding RAID arrays is so fast and easy. Some guy has to run around the datacenter jamming in drives as they die.

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

this is a real thing. google it