If your country never appeared in a Simpsons episode, then you are literally living in a non-country

If your country never appeared in a Simpsons episode, then you are literally living in a non-country

There has been few. Any mention of our country in any foreign series of movie will be noticed by our tabloid media at least.

>tfw no golden age episode
fucking australia don't know how good they have it
unless you want to count lisa's wedding

>no golden age episode
On the contrary!

that might trigger some countries of /lat/

There was an episode of a recent season set in Iceland, apparently Carl Carlson had Icelandic roots or something. Bit weird

The Simpsons was in a Swedish consulate once in a episode about pirating.

Country and city and they nailed the joke.

When it's 2045 and Brazil gets the episode from a few years back they will understand this picture.

Sorry for the spoilers Brazil

Buenas Noches mein Führer

They only did that to justify his last name.

Our national dance was in season 2, does that count?

Thank you, Matt Groening.

That Australia episode was good
Going to watch it now tbf

Yeah, our health care system took over Springfield, Moe started using Norwegian Kroner "King Haralds" in his bar, and Homer gets so drunk on aquavita he's still hungover when he gets to work.

It bears to mention that Groening is "half Norwegian", so no wonder...

The episode in question seems good. I'll try to find it.

In that episode norwegians were poor tho.

>mfw i earn literally less than half my rent each month living off "welfare"
>mfw i can't drown out my sorrows in alcohol because it means not being able to pay rent
>mfw I'm poor as a church mouse.

Holy shit, is it legal to be poor in norway? Are you going to prison?
How much do you earn (in euro or dollars plox)?

I receive welfare, 60% of what I earned before applying for unemployment. There's no lower limit, so I receive €516/US$587/4800NOK per month, after tax.

If I get into university this fall, that will go up, a whole fucking lot..

Startup stipend in august and january for beginning education (to finance books, deposit for apartment etc):
>€2237/US$2542/20790NOK

Monthly except june and july:
>€838/US$953/7796NOK

Så yeah.

It's "legal" to be poor, and I'm elligible for certain extra payouts, but the application process is so tiresome and time consuming I'm put off it.

I'd get thrown out if I got more than 1 month overdue on rent. Then they come with police and a locksmith to throw me out and change the locks, and I'm charged for labour, administrative costs, and the cost of the new lock.

There are other options, and comparatively a good country to be poor in, for sure. But it's hardly a rosewalk.

I hope you will make it m8.

Grazie. Forza forza!

Kek.

Made me laff.

>hehehehe

ez

ehehehe

That's the best get I've gotten, herregud!
>such a waste.

Check your head m8