youtube.com/watch?v=eZcqn1K_fCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This must be a joke, RIGHT?

this guy has to have some medical condition
>inb4 "ya, it's called being fat hehe"

It's called being American

That's not in the US

Ya, it's called being fat hehe

>Bobby Joe, call 911! Chester's stuck in the pool again!

kek

POSTING IN EPIC BRED

*subscribes*

What fire department in the us dresses like that? That's probably in Europe

That's Dutch though

it's called being fate and american

Anerican tourist*

>requests 'only in usa' pics
>posts rural dutch pic
This is literally 'Only in Steenwijk'. The skate bowl was frozen over so the guy was stuck. Then his friend was retarded enough to call emergency services instead of the neighbours to get him out.

Evidently the entire thing is coated in black ice. Something like this would be very difficult to climb out of.
Still can't say whether it's the US or not though.

>british """"education""""

I feel diapers fetishes would be fairly prevalent in Germany as well.

>american education.jpg

all aboard the ameribus

Does it kill people in other countries as well?

Why didn't those idiots get some boiling water and pour it on the ice

They are obviously less accustomed to ice than you. They should have pored some maple syrup on the ice so he could gain traction

You really think that's feasible? A less stupid person might have thrown sand down but trowing water onto ice in an effort to make it less slippery might be the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

what

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

Might be high on something.

You know Santa Ana lost, right?

Why do you tolerate this senpai?

This is the most
>american education
pic I've ever seen.

I also like the presentation which repeats the same information four times in different font sizes.

lmao this was the one where she thought he was middle eastern (he was Italian) and that the math was arabic and that it was like a suicide note or some shit

>Stan Lee harasses DC fans while pretending to be on a cameo role in a Marvel movie.

They may have confused Sikhism with Islam but it's still based to make them feel unwelcome.

>country is a sixth nigger and a sixth beaner and the others are pretty retarded, too
>MAKING SIKHS WE CONFUSED FOR SANDNIGGERS FEEL UNWELCOME WILL SOLVE ALL OUR SOCIAL CONFLICTS

are you retarded?

He's just american.

>not drinking sizuuuuuuuurp

fag

that's pretty cool actually

kek the song is perfectly timed. Noice in that sense. Otherwise is brazil favella tier.

An upside is that we don't have criminal strongmen having influence in our states.

And generally people don't have a consenting opinion on it. Anyone is part of the American right cheers it on and leftist obviously complain about it. Meanwhile you have Federal/state authorities riling the Right wing extremists and the leftist cheering it on. All levels of authority work closely with each other and the Feds have a hard time vilifying or cracking down on local government.

Heart Attack Grill

Can't make this shit up.

Forgot image (think of this as a bump)

>mfw customers are apparently already wearing hospital clothes and bracelets

Straight to the ER after lunch, eh?

You know the Communists ended up losing right?

WTF I love the USA now

GJ-bu season 2 when?

What the fuck. I've never seen anyone shit themselves in public like that, what is wrong with americans?

Who spends their time making collages of people with shit in their pants?

literally nothing wrong with shitting your pants

Shouldn't that be sexy to you?

A restaurant called "heart attack". Ofc they're ready to be transferred to a hospital after this

Posts a pic from bongistan

Well memed.

My cousin wouldn't be alive if that never happened. Weird how things work out.

Sikhs are bro-tier though.

lmfao

low iq failure at life detected

What the hell is this? Is this really a thing in USA?

R'ing the screencap about Americans talking about DNA.

Apparantly, its caused by dietpills which fuck up the digestive system and make shits liquid and thus when they fart, they shart.

>americans

oi m8 delete this rite now u cunt

Kek

That's real good of the storeowner, he got away unharmed, and without letting the criminals get away
but you know what would be better?
if there was some test required to own a gun, similar to a driver's license, those thugs probably wouldn't have showed up in the first place, and he could have still had his own gun for safety

that's a real big diamond, and finely made ring for someone buying such a cheap burger, probs fake

youtube.com/watch?v=eZcqn1K_fCA

>if there was some test required to own a gun
uhmmm.... all states require background checks for gun store purchases and many of them require training for concealed carry and open carry permits. and yet........

That would imply:
>There are no unaccounted for guns laying around
>The funs accounted for are secure
>People who commit theft don't steal

What the fuck.

Oh god why.

>waaah police brutality, i dindu nuthin
break the law the law breaks you, if you run or attack police then why should they play fair and not kick your ass?

what the fuck?

holy kekerino

>i'm a tiny submissive bitch who sucks police ass and nightstick dick: the post
kay, please refrain from speaking to people who are smarter than you, alright hon?

>similar to a drivers license
I'm talking about a course in gun safety, how to keep a gun clean, how to handle it, and yes, even how to aim and shoot
That way, even when some dumb people decide to get a gun for all the wrong reasons, they'd still turn out a little bit smarter than if there was no such test

Yeah, true, but i do think it would've made for fewer shooting episodes like that, even if not cleaned it all up
not saying this is the best solution, but i do think something should change in american gun laws, and it seems to me like pushing for an all-out ban would be too much

>DUDE why cant i break the law and run away, its nut FAIR, muh freedoms ur a fascist
Nah, the police only deserve punishment for inaction and being too weak towards criminals.

What you want in anarcho-tyranny, a place where niggers and spics can fuck with you without getting a beating by the cops while if you fight back you get fucked.

There is a huge underground market for fake or unregistered weapons. No one uses registered weapons for crime.

Flubber 2

Nice flag.

>american "food"

uhm, you know that the answer to countering police brutality isn't the elimination of the police force... right? And that police brutality isn't even close to just affecting "criminals"?

Also you know nothing about the "justice system" if you think that brutality, intimidation, and extensive jail sentences curtails any form of violence criminality.