Slav thread

would you like to see Slavic super state ?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/be/Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

no fuck off

>israel
what am i looking at right now senpai?

Yes.
Please destroy Poland.

yes, but ruled by poles

not until every russian is dead

So czechs, slovakians and polish ?

Half of Israel population are russians with fake papers.

well that flag is bullshit didnt realize at first

Only if the UK unites with the US and Ireland.

I think we call it Russia

Central Asians, Balts and Mongolians aren't Slavs

no, I want an European superstate with all the slavs in it
come on ruskies, the slant eyes are the enemy, not your partners

Literally none of those countries matter. Not even a lil bit.

> EU member state post

I get that you are trying to distance yourself form Russians because you don't like them but this stuf is ridiculous.
Croats also sometimes spew out all kinds of theories that they are not Slavs so they are not put in the same group as Serbs and other less attractive nations.

But in the end, even though we are quite different now because of different influences in the last 1500 years, we were once pretty much the same people.

now excuse me while i drink some of my grandmother's kompot

JUST
FUCK
OFF

>every 8th Israeli is Russian

>Mongolia
>Central Asia
>Slavs

yes pleae

YES
but seriously, Bosnians can go fuck themselves.

No, thx. We tried.

>Russia is fully capable of partitioning the Muslim shithole of Kazakhstan
>bullies dindu clean-cut European nations instead

Mongol solidarity?

>Bosnians can go fuck themselves.
There are more Muslims in Russia than there are people in Bosnia.

We are bros with Kazakhstan and Belrus. They have no problems with us and we have no problems with them.

>mfw no one in Israel is actually a Jew
>mfw nobody is a Jew with complete certainty, beyond reasonable doubt

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/be/Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg

Check this map, can't post it cause its too large. Whats written there above slovenia - it's "slowenen oder wenden". Basically it confirms that we are the Herrenvolk

though they are meme states that would most likely fare in Russia as well as they fare alone

And it would look better on maps too

>Would you like to see Russia killing all non-Russian Slavic cultures?

yeah thats the focal point of this whole board.. whats looking how on maps

based

Yes.

it's just a bonus

mighty all knowing jew, tell me why is it that girls facebook pics start looking so much sexier after you tell them to fuck off
on a date?

She is trying to win her dignity back by making you back and taking back the Dominative position in a relationship

wow really makes you think

ye though we have no relationship
its literally me wanking to her pictures
after declining all her advances due to her horrid real life appearance

I think its because she is not Slavic nor white thus my genes want to fertilize this unknown mass
but due to her non-slavicness I cant bring myself to shagging it cuz xenophobia.

I think you want to fuck your mother and kill your dad

I would like to see huge Panslavic country.

typical fucking psychologist
thanks PhDr. Scheckelheim

Hey, at least he didn't charge you...yet

Don't hate the playa hate the game

we hate those who change the rules whenever they like