Razer Ornata VS Logitech G810

which is better? price don't matter.
FIGHT!

Picture of the Razer Ornata!

Picture of the Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum!

Both are garbage. Get a keyboard not designed for children.

such as?

>when children make threads asking for purchase advice about "mechanical" keyboards instead of going on the /mkg/ thread and getting told there idiots

Tldr buy anything with cherry mx brown switches that isn't by razor and doesn't look like it was ripped off the side of a spaceship

Inb4
>But muh cherry blues/reds
Blues are loud af and reds are for dumb gaming fags
Browns offer the feedback of blues without being autisticly loud

/thread

I love my blues, especially since I don't have to be quiet where I live so the noise is fine. I love it myself to be honest.

Ducky Year of whatever is latest

Topre Type Heaven

HHKB

WASD keyboards

CODE keyboards

Pok3r

Saber68

just to name a few

Browns are a shit switch with almost non-existent tactility. The "bump" they allegedly have is so minor you barely even feel it, on top of already being manlet-tier 45 gram switch. Blues if you want tactility, reds for linear travel.

The razer meme isn't even mechanical. Don't you dare pay 100 dollars for a rubber dome board with some fancy lights on it. Get the logitech, or go for a brand like filco, ducky etc for some actual quality.

but what about the actuation points? the rubber dome on the ornata respond as soon as you depress the buttom.

and the romer-g switches on the logitech do almost the same.

do the other brands like ducky and filco have something like that?

are cherry mx switches a joke? i mean theyre good but often treated as a be all end all

I used to be your age, and I also wanted a dope looking keyboard in every color of the rainbow, because all the cool youtubers said it improved their K/D ratios.

Don't do it. Save yourself, you'll thank me in a few years when you look back at your earlier taste and cringe. Get literally any keyboard that isn't marketed as for "gaming", because they're always cheap chinese trash.

Good luck, OP.

Lol, I hear you, I don't actually care about the lighting, I'm about the switches here. Mostly care about fps game performance. But I can't tell up or down with all these other keyboard companies. Only since posting here did I first hear about them. Logitech, Corsair, steelseries and Razer are all I ever heard about.
Any recommendations for specific keyboards? I like low profile caps, just for some direction.

Also, typing is important. I am a student. Lots of assignments to type out.

Browns are utter trash. No tactility. Complete meme. Reds aren't also worse for gaming than tactile switches. You literally need to know if you pressed the button when you're playing a game that's why blues are the best for it. You feel the bump.

Browns feel like muddy fucked up blues.

Wait. how does it work? you have to get under the keycap to activate the button?
Why are they doing this? just to make it harder for fatties with sausage fingers?

Ducky, DasKeyboard and Func make solid stuff, from what I've heard.

what

I've heard ducky getting thrown around here quite a bit, but I really can't seem to find myself with all these companies. Their weird. Different then the bigger brands. Don't know what they might offer that would be good for me.

Hahaha those are for mankids

I'm kind of interested in that Razer. I've used mechanicals for 30 years but after recently having to use a membrane at training for work I found it actually quite comfy.

FWIW, I like the keycaps.

But I'll never give up on my NovaTouch.

If you want a mech keyboard, you should go with one of the blackwidow varieties instead of the Ornata. I got one as a gift and I really like it, their newer switches are actually very decent. The software is OK- having to set up an account to program your keyboard is kind of lame. Overall it is a good keyboard, but overpriced.

Blues are best if you live alone and/or noise isn't an issue. Otherwise you're right.

my life is a mess

i love you, hold me