Ur cunt

ur cunt
do you own any flags in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/m/article/vimy-ridge/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have an England flag cape from the 2006 world cup.
Pretty sure I wore it to school..

Sure, i have one real flag.

The Noble Anglo!

An NHL flag, a French flag, a small British flag, A FUCKING LEAF and the flag of Bremen

I've a German flag as well, albeit.. less Communist

>A jew with a german flag

wat

I get looks

why do you have 1

I don't know
it looks very nice

>THREE

>FUCKING

>LEAFS

Still better than their current one, this one had a nicer red and best of all the union flag.

>Union Jack

KEK
U
C
K

Our new one is better desu. Having a whole other flag crammed in the corner is shit tier desu.

Yeah but this flag is pretty lovely.

Nah, it's a reninder of the mighty nation that made you, and that you descend from such great people.

Memes aside the leaf isn't what makes it bad imo, it's the brightness, a few tones darker and it would look great.

Have a few England flags which we will be hanging out the window for the Euros next week

>Proud leafer criticising flags
o im laffin
Red ensign looks shit 2bh, best to just keep it on ships

Except I'd rather us find our own identity than leech off somebody else's.

Flag
Of course not. My country is the people who I will meet, befriend and love during the 70 odd years on which I exist on this planet we call Earth.

There's nothing more fedora tier than hanging a flag in your room, especially if it's historical or partisan.

Why are you mad you have some shit tier colony flag that nobody cares about?

shitskin immigrant or quebecois detected

your flag looks shit lad, just throw some cum stains on my blue ensign. fuck off.

Yes, good goy! Abandon your roots and traditions and create an artificial progressive and multiculturalist identity out of nowhere!

Scotland

I have a Russian flag purchased from a tourist tat shop on Nevsky Prospekt

Red stars >>> white stars

Except that's not leeching... The UK is part of your history you were made by us and were governed and developed by us, don't see how showing the history of your country is leeching, but okay.

I like the red tbf mate, but blue's just as nice, thx for keeping the union flag.

>It thinks it's being offensive
There's no reason to be ashamed of coming from the greatest empire to ever grace this earth. Proud sons of the empire and all that -- after all everything we've got is because of England, it's our way of acknowledging it. Leafers like you seem to despise the fact that you're no different, it's a little sad to harbour so much self-hatred

Cheers mate, shame more people don't share the same view.
Don't see why a country like Canada would want to wipe away it's history as though the UK never made and helped them.

>self-hatred

There are three types who complain about the red ensign; Immigrants, Quebecois and those who have been brainwashed to think such a thing as "Canadian Identity" exists outside of hockey and maple syrup. All the Canadian identity you need is right here on that flag. It triggers the multi culti mongoloids. We've not all be cucked out of pride in our history and heritage, but it's a bit redundant to even bother defending it on this board.

>Canada not acting like a cuck
>aussies licking the queen's vagina

Opposite day ?

just my pillow and duvet covers

It's silly to be IN the commonwealth and have the Queen have some position in your country and yet adopt a different flag

i don't know if this is the case, but i know many jews here from german families who have that "pride" the germans have. They even feel superior to the polish jews.

A pirate flag. Does that count?

I've got this doorstop.

I am not even from Germany

so you're not the case, but trust me that happens, at least here

Never heard of this, but i'll take your word for it

Kek, in school when they told you that Vimy Ridge was the birth of the Canadian nation did you stand up and scream "NOOOO!!! CANADA IS BRITISH YOU FUCKING PAKIS!!!"

i love israel, i want to come back soon. it's easy for a foreigner computer-science student to get an IT job? Don't have much experience but i hope i'll have when i go.

Because that isn't who we are anymore. Only Harper voters take our connection to the UK seriously anymore. Believe it or not most Canadians see themselves as a distinct nation, and our flag should express that.

alot of IT positions
needs good hebrew and english

That's exactly what most commonwealth countries do though. Australia, NZ, and a few shitty little islands like Bermuda are the only exceptions.

Brainwashed.

damn. i have a decent english level but from ivrit i just know toda raba and eifo sheirutim

>Because that isn't who we are anymore.

The dumbest thing... Canada was born from Britain and it grew and became a successful nation from Britain, you don't have to be like us, you don't even have to like us, but you cannot wipe us from your hsitory and pretend you have no connections to us.

There is nothing to be ashamed of admittibg this, just how i don't feel ashamed that England was developed partly by the French and Scandinavians who settled in parts of this country. We share many things with them even to this day, they were great people and I in no way want to erase this and claim it's not part of my countrys history.

>In 1958, an extensive poll was taken of the attitudes that adult Canadians held toward the flag. Of those who expressed opinions, over 80% wanted a national flag entirely different from that of any other nation, and 60% wanted their flag to bear the maple leaf.

You're just an edgelord crying about "muh empire". Idk why you'd rather live off of the accomplishments of the UK than celibate the things we've done in our own.

wow, don't insult Bermuda, Bermudas are cool

don't think anyone thinks canada and the uk *arent* distinct. Do you believe austraila and the UK are not distinct?

>you don't have to be like us, you don't even have to like us, but you cannot wipe us from your hsitory and pretend you have no connections to us.

well said, though I do think they should be able to decide their own flag

>Canada was born from Britain and it grew and became a successful nation from Britain

It also grew successful from the Frogs that settled half the country and began the first fur trading which is the entire reason for our existence, and from the Ukrainians that settled the West and farmed the Great Plains. It also grew and prospered from all the natural born Canadians who shed ther blood and sweat to make this country what it was while British colonial administrators sat on their asses in Toronto and Ottawa. The Brits are an essential part of our history sure, but the part that's even more essential are the Canadians born in this country that built it.

I'm not ashamed of our connection to Britain, but I think our flag should celebrate us, our own accomplishments that we did ourselves. We were the ones that hacked a nation out of the wilderness, the ones who fought the Yanks to a standstill in 1812 and stormed Vimy Ridge while the British tried and failed to do the same. Having the Union Jack on our flag may honour our British heritage but in my opinion it spits in the faces of everything we did ourselves.

There were no "Canadians" in 1812 other than frogs. Those were british people. Shit, even up until WWI you could argue the same. Those men who fought and died on Vimy Ridge held Britain closer to heart than you know, guy. Whatever though, enjoy your Tim Hortons culture and Trudeau meme politics. It's a fucking joke, dude.

"Armed with nothing but muskets and a superiority complex, the Brits took over half the world."

Why wouldn't you own at least one flag of your country?

Seems like an odd country

>The victory at Vimy Ridge was greeted with awe and enthusiasm in Canada, and the battle quickly became a symbol of an awakening Canadian nationalism. One of the prime reasons is that soldiers from every region of Canada — fighting together for the first time as a single assaulting force in the Canadian Corps — had taken the ridge together. As Brigadier-General Alexander Ross would famously say of the battle: " . . . in those few minutes I witnessed the birth of a nation." The triumph at Vimy also led, two months later, to Byng's promotion out of the Corps, and to his replacement by Arthur Currie — the first Canadian commander of the Corps.
Vimy also became emblematic of Canada's overall sacrifices in the First World War — especially its 60,000 war dead — sacrifices that convinced Prime Minister Robert Borden to step out of Britain's shadow and push for separate representation for Canada and the other Dominions at the Paris peace talks after the war.

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/m/article/vimy-ridge/

The fact that you don't even want to try to forge an independent identity for your own homeland shows what a cuck you are desu.

>The fact that you don't even want to try to forge an independent identity for your own homeland shows what a cuck you are desu.

Oh the irony. What identity, man? Manufactured multiculturalism? Becoming a vassal state to Hong Kong billionaires? The dead from Vimy Ridge are rolling in their fucking graves.

How about the founders of international peacekeeping? The inventors of penicillin? The diplomats of the world? A nation carved from hostile wilderness that grew and prospered to be a bastion of humanity and freedom? You aren't even trying m8.

I have two Jersey flags, one is on my flagpole

Yes of course they should decide their own flag, it's their country now, i was just saying i preferred the old one; it looked nicer imo.

Penicillin was a scottish invention...

>Appreciating your Anglo culture is being a cuck
A butthurt frog appears, assblasted about the superior British empire. Like clock work, enjoy you Algerians.

Thoroughly fucking cucked, how sad. Your "new cultural identity" will be exploited by left wing politicians so that you import massive amounts of third world immigration, thereby meaning the left stays permanently in power. The Canada of 50 years ago will be unrecognisable from the Canada in 50 years.

He's a brainwashed and/or an immigrant himself. Notice how he uses "Harper Voters" as a pejorative. That is the kind of cuck that voted for weedman.

>university of life
is this a global thing?

>Canada invented penicillin

Heard it all now

>had a silk sacred heart flag with the Fleur-de-lys that I took out once for a protest
>ended up fighting with antifas
>it burned down

Ja

Yes, the seal actually looks pretty cool imo

American flag
German flag (and a Ba-Wü one)
Austrian flag

R8

ok abo

one scottish flag t b h

Yes.

I have a flagpole in which I rotate between muh provincial flag (Manitoba), Canadian flag, and Royal Union flag

I also have an American flag, Ukrainian flag, UPA flag, Kolovrat flag, and The Canadian Royal Standard hanging on my walls. Still wanna get a NATO flag and I'm waiting on my uncle to send me the design of my Family Coat of Arms and I plan on that made into a flag

Based flag.

>Stairs so your dog can get on your bed easily

so cute

>replace the actual german one for a nazi one
>perfection