There are no virgin people right now on Sup Forums

>there are no virgin people right now on Sup Forums
GET
OUT

Not true I'm here

Post your body count (number of people slept with)
9 women were stupid enough to let me be inside them.

What wrong with non virgins?

O-one, but over a thousand times by now...

One prostitute and two men.

Fuckin virgins.

last time was in early 2014

According to autistic virgins, if you talked to a girl then you're a "normy."

Jorge.

2 males. One around my age (19), and one 50.

ur a fag
ur a fag

Eh, I prefer women, but men are a lot easier to fuck.

Truth

I lost count around 25 dudes.. I think I'm well over 100 now.

very very very true..
>mfw all I have to do is post a photo of my dick online and I have guys literally begging me to fuck them.

11 women and 1 sheep.

I think vagina is better adapted for fuging than asshole

Are Kazakh women easy? Can I come visit and we can be wingmen?

Sure, just say them "penis 21cm" and they all yours.

they're also better adapted to popping out a small human that demands you pay to raise it for several years.

That's what lubricant and muscle relaxants are for, Peter

Hey pissed off virgins, haven't you ever feel a desire to take a knife, go to the nearest park and slaughter all those whores who rejected you?

B-but mine is 22cm, am I a lost cause?

Yeah, kill yourself.

Four.

Two guys and two grills

Vagina is preferable, but I can find a willing guy to fuck in about 15 minutes. It's just a matter of convenience.

faggy frog

>1 sheep

lol why. also why are your countrymen super hostile here half the time? the one's i've met had a typical russian-style distrust of strangers combined with korean-level rudeness.

Honestly, I prefer women a bit sexually, but I find that men are just better at making you feel good in a relationship - or even just fucking.

Dunno, they know what they're doing, sex is less of a "you must have as little pleasure as possible while she gets to enjoy herself" deal, things just feel more casual and relaxed, etc.

Also guys are more into cuddling and that's amazing.

wow am i on /fit/ or are this many people actually bisexual?

I don't like cuddling or kissing or anything like that. I have zero desire to be in a relationship with a guy. I just want to fuck them and leave.

Dude, I'm pretty sure more than half of Sup Forums (and probably Sup Forums) are virgins, and that's not just the summers. That's including myself.

I'm sure there are a lot more of us than you would expect. I keep my man fucking purely secret. Everyone who knows me thinks I'm straight as an arrow.

Kazakh education.

I'm am retarded as fuck and got laid in highschool. I didn't act like I was a victim though.

I know people will think I'm making this up but drugs really fucked me in the head.

About 15 women
A man
A dog
A stuffed animal (multiple times)
A tree
And a shoe

breaking news: people actually have sexualities outside of memes

>having sex
pleb

I am 19 and going strong my homeboy.
Healthy, powerful, and STD free.
I've never even kissed a girl before.

yeah maybe. they also all speak russian even though they are asiatic looking and form cliques with the other russian-speaking students.

nice.
i've met maybe one bisexual guy, i've only met people who were on either sides of the fence fully.

still rare.

pls help me i've never had sex

Most bi men won't admit it, because the immediate reaction from most people is to assume that they are actually just uncommitted gays. I would rather not be tarred with the LGBTQWERTY+ brush, so I keep that stuff on the DL.

I can help you, prepare your boipussy.

>never even kissed a girl before
At least we know you're not a faggot.

Move in another state

Eh, most people don't bother telling others they are bi or gay, really. I've never had a single person in my entire life just figure out that I was bisexual - I've had lots of friends for years who had no idea until I'd make a comment about an ex-boyfriend or something.

What I'm saying is, you could know a lot of bisexual people who just don't really talk about their kinks in broader society - because while some of us kinda do live bisexuality as, uh, actually going after both genders equally, in relationships and all that, lots of people also just date one gender that they prefer but kinda fool around with the other, so it's more of a kink than a sexuality in their own eyes.

These labels shouldn't even exist. Some people like one thing, other people like other things, some people like many things, some people change their minds and start doing other things, etc...

Yeah. I really just say I'm bisexual because it's the simplest thing to say, but I don't think I've ever considered myself anything of the sort.

I kinda don't consider myself anything, really, I just do things.

This feels like a text I would get from a female. Lol

>tf, I was working today and two lovely girls said to me that I did my job so well
>Still being virgin this night
Just why?

kek, I can see that. Kinda hard to talk about "identifying as [...]" without sounding like a girl, a tumblrtard or both desu.

What do you think of people who say that people are "born gay" (or "bi")? Do you feel like there's something in your genes that is different from those with more "traditional" sexuality?

This is NOT an attempt to defend conversion therapy,btw.

I think it's probably different for a lot of people.

I can believe that there is a "gay gene". I can believe that hormones or whatever in the mother's womb can change sexuality. I can believe that environmental factors while growing up can affect that as well. I can believe that a lot of people are bisexual but literally do choose to only be straight or only gay, or that some people pretend to be one sexuality while actually being another for various social reasons.

I don't think it has to be one reason for everyone - there's almost eight billions of us, surely there can be more than one reason for a guy to want to fuck a guy.

I can understand where the "born this way" mentality came from, because it made it easier to force society to accept gay people, if you had a good argument to defy the whole "you don't contribute anything to..." aspect, but I feel it's kinda useless in this day and age.

It shouldn't really matter why people fuck those or those people, I think.

That conversation therapy exists says a whole lot more about how shitty it can be to have an alternative sexuality in some of our society, though. I think it's dishonest that people claim those to work when clearly they mostly don't, but I don't know.

The problem isn't gay conversion therapy in itself - it's more "why would gay people feel the need to not be gay?".

I just don't buy the "gay gene" idea. I once saw a video of Richard Dawkins trying to come up with a story about how it might have happened, talking about males who have a supposedly inborn tendency to suck certain things, just laughable stuff.

I think humans are like trees: the growth of the roots, branches, etc. is genetically predetermined, but not the direction that they will go.

>succumbing to the calls of the succubi and tainting your mana

1, 8 years ago, for 1 minute.

I am laughing at your misfortune, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 girl, my ex and I still miss her.

the incel revolution is near