>A simple windows exploit took down half the world

FUCK Windows and fuck pajeet

How can pajeets ever recover?

>You'll never touch a girl like that

i dont feel attracted to women anymore so that thought doesnt bother me

>100k computers from companies that don't run Windows update once a month
>Half the world

delete this

I've dated better looking women, although attractiveness isn't really an indicator of how much trouble you're going to have getting a particular woman's attention. I'm so tired of /r9k/ shit posts on Sup Forums. Relationships aren't difficult, provided that one isn't a delusional, reclusive narcissist. Get a job, lose weight, bathe once in awhile, ask someone single you like about her life/hobbies, DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF SO GODDAMN MUCH (she'll ask, don't get carried away), find reasons to be around her during your workday (unless you just wanna hook up, it's going to be a coworker), ask her if she wants to hang out, tell her that you like her. It really is THAT simple.

>Also you need to be handsome and at least 6 feet tall bro ;) that simple

No, you don't. Sure, I look good, but I'm also 5'8''. Most of the people who I know/work with are sort of ugly and under 6'. Most of them are also married, dating, or just fucking around. The only people who really don't get laid are the fatties and the narcissistic introverts. Stop making excuses and blaming others for your failures. If you really need to get laid that bad, just go to a bar and hit on some other losers. You'll end up in bed with at least one girl by the end of the week if you don't make a complete ass out of yourself.

>want gf
>wait... I'd need to get a job to do that
>don't want gf very badly anymore

Gtfo of Sup Forums chad

>implying he isn't just roleplaying a chad so he can jerk off and cry at all the admiration basement dwellers give an imaginary version of him
>implying he's not me

lmao I will always love to witness the crystal clear faggotry of pseudo-males on the internet

The year of the Linux desktop is finally here. Wincucks bfto.

Did you forget to create daily bait thread on /rshitk/ ?

(You)

I'm just a normal fucking guy. Really, I'm a loser. I wasn't very good at sports. I was bullied. I didn't get good grades. I wasn't invited to high school parties, because I didn't have close friends thanks to moving a lot. I didn't go to college, since my parents fucked themselves financially. I'm not one of the brighter people in my social group. My boss doesn't take me seriously, and if something I say/do works, he assumes that it wasn't really my idea. If I'm Chad, I think the slur has pretty much lost all meaning, don't you? Yet somehow, I could still get laid. I still managed to meet someone special. It can work that way for you too. All you need to do is accept responsibility, and make changes in your life to allow it to happen.

no need to bait, anyone mentioning that it is possible to have sex and normal relations with women in real life will automatically trigger online virgins

and it will never get old

how much is 6 feet in real units? (metric)

That only helps if you're trying to get laid... not a relationship. I know because I suffer this curse/ gift.

183 centimeters

What an exciting life.

Omg So sad ;_; poor you!

>I'm so tired of /r9k/ shit posts on Sup Forums

>r9g

>tfw 181cm.

Why is a foot 30.5 cm?
It is more likely to have a shoe with the length of 30.5 than a foot of that length

>manlet itallian btfo

>asking "why" about old-style measurements
don't bother, literally none of it makes any sense. they weren't designed, they evolved.

lmao who cares
wipe
reinstall windows
reinstall steam
proceed to pwn nubs
linux still shit
linuyx no games

>ask her to hang out
>ask her
this is my wall ;_;

Source?

I get bitches left and right but they ain't nothing to look at. Fucking sucks when they are all ugly!

>girl