youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DcE9FYXjo
youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cheap monitor
>cat's in the fucking way

Nothing master race about this, user.

Cat owners are literal cuckolds

how is that?

I bet you let other people please that pussy, don't you?

What If I own both dog and cat?

Behold, /puppymasterrace/!

le funny man..
I bet you are the funniest guy in you school.

>Facebook filename
Fuck off.

I dont like animals, they shit up my carpet, its a pain to clean them TILL THEY SHIT UP ON IT AGAIN

Do dogs really need that shit to sleep?

Fucking normies

>having a carpet
It's not 17th century man.

It's dead, Jim

oi mate.

happy caturday dear friends

My cat posing for a pic with his rodent friend.

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis

what a boring pet to have

It's not boring if it cute

>Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii. Infections with toxoplasmosis usually cause no symptoms in adult humans.
Wow it's literally nothing.

KOT?

I fucking had this piece of shit monitor once, the colours are terrible and it has this weird gloss effect.

right here o/

>not owning an 8088 based robocat

well, not everyone has millions to buy decent monitors, mr. millioner!

A number of studies have suggested that subtle behavioral or personality changes may occur in infected humans,[21] and infection with the parasite has recently been associated with a number of neurological disorders, particularly schizophrenia.[15] A 2015 study also found cognitive deficits in adults to be associated with joint infection by both T. gondii and Helicobacter pylori in a regression model with controls for race-ethnicity and educational attainment.[22] Although a causal relationship between latent toxoplasmosis with these neurological phenomena has not yet been established,[8][15] preliminary evidence suggests that T. gondii infection can induce some of the same alterations in the human brain as those observed in mice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Whatever lets you sleep at night.

you probably already have it too

Does it sleep with you? Does it purr? Does it rub its head against you? No? So nothing cute about it.

spbp

nothing boring about having a dinosaur-like pet.

nice semkeeh, brah
a тeпepь cъeби oбpaтнo в пyтлepcкyю пapaшy

>purring is cute
jesus
cat owners have such pathetic standards to justify their boring, unpersonable pets
you know your cat literally does not like you right? it just knows what it has to do to get you to feed it

this is now a кoт thread

Kill yourself faggot, it's caturday.

Why you posting dirty laundry?

Did a cat rape your mom or something?

I don't have a cat

:(

>technology

They are filthy animals

Enjoy the hair

this, holy...
how can someone literally hate an animal so strongly for no reason? lol

your standards must be very not-pathetic for you to feel good literally insult cats and its owners in an online chinese imaboard, right?

>filthy animals
>literally the first time my cat saw sandbox he went straight to it to take a shit
>more than a year with my cat
>has NEVER shat or pissed anywhere out of the sandbox
>filthy animal

I guess the hyginiec pet is the dog, that shit on your bed and on your kitchen floor, right?

>cat not inside the cpu
2/10

No.

Is it Caturday already?

Rate my build

Caturday is a Sup Forums tradition.

I'm pretty sure I have this, and it probably fucked up my life to some extent, but it also makes me more of a man because I take risks more often. So whatever, ymmv.

>having a bearded cat

Helo

I had a kitten, a black and white kitten named Thunder, I named him when I was young and he was born. He was the only friend I had for a while, the only real friend anyway. I eventually came to love him, despite the childish rough-playing I did with him like most kids do with animals. Well throughout my life, no one trusted me, because I lied a lot for no reason, I just had the OCD to lie randomly. I soon became used to no one giving me their trust, or even liking me for that matter. Well, Thunder trusted me, I fed him, let him sleep in my bed with me, and we grew old together. Eventually I graduated high school, and Thunder was a big cat now, he was grown but still pretty full of life. He was my best friend, he listened to my day and believed everything I said, I had no reason to lie to him, he accepted me for everything, he even recognized the sound of my car and come out to greet me when I came up the driveway from school before graduating. Well, the day I was leaving for college I got in my car and pulled out of the driveway, I felt a light thump. I got out of my car and saw Thunder, crushed, and dead. Thunder trusted me, he trusted me with his life and never fathomed that I would kill him if he decided to take a nap behind my car. Thunder trusted me, I loved him, I betrayed him. Thunder is always the name of my imaginary inanimate friends now, I just tell them not to trust me, I'm a liar.

A good 4k display is like $300 I am sure even a minimum wager could save up for a week and buy one.

All cats have the same face, except your unusual picture made by a nu-male. They are boring with no personality, fuck cats.

Be a man and get a dog.

Pasta?

Cat/mac masterrace here.

AYO HOL UP....
>*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....
>*attacks toddler unprovoked*
.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....
>*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
...WE WUZ....SUM...
>*farts rancid corpse gas*
....SUM FINNA....
>*kills neighbours cat*
....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
.....WE WUZ SUM.....
>*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-
>*gets hit by car*

Me

ahahaha my month salary is 400$. hahaha jokes on you

Cats are technology, fuck off.

Calm down Muhhamad

Get a docking station user, they are comfy trust me.

>cat
>literally a barn animal
>master race

on Sup Forums

Kek at the filename

I have a cat, a dog, a tarantula, a fish tank with a multitude of species.

What race is that?

Wrong.

/thread

>also having any kind of normie pet.

/Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DcE9FYXjo

Adorable.

looks like my neighbor's cat/10

KEK

>not we wuz wolves 'n' shiiet

Cleaner than humans

AGGGH URGE TO DUST OUT MY COMPUTER INTENSIFIES

Do they need it? No, not at all. Dogs are quite comfortable laying wherever.

Do they Deserve it becawse they are da bestest little pupper-wupper to have ever pupped? YESH DEY DOO.

BAWWW

Well ok.

Dogs are unclean vermin. Muhammad loved cats, but he didn't like dogs.

Why? Because he saw dogs for what they were.

ayy

>uses qbittorrent
>still browses thepiratebay
hmmmmm

Sometimes you're not on a private tracker and don't feel like risking your download only having Russian dialogue

>DUDE KHAJIT HAZ COINZ LMAO XD CAT TAX AMIRITE
fuck off, cats are fucking shit-tier pets.

youtu.be/tYKPdNvH800

If I had to get a pet I rather get a lizard like a snake or a bearded dragon, those guys are bro tier, they just chill and don't give a fuck about anything.

>not buying an aibo
Fuck off with that shitbag!