What is the difference between Norway and Sweden?

What is the difference between Norway and Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemtland_og_Herjedalen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well for starters they have separate governments, languages, currencies, cultures, stereotypes, prices, standards of living, immigration policy and immigrant percentage, regional distribution and depopulation policy, somewhat differing climates, different chief industries and different relationships with their surrounding neighbours.

Where would you like to begin?

are they best bros?

norway = no

sweden = yes

>immigration policy and immigrant percentage

Necessarily, since neither wants to wage war against the other. Way too expensive.

The borders are literally unwatched, apart from the specific roads used by heavy traffic. And those only at peak hours.

Meaning: you can travel thru the woods from one country to the other completely undetected.

But there's not that big a difference in prices for low weight high value goods, so it doesn't really matter.

One is shaped like slug other is shaped like penis

I don't think that is what he said.

Don't make me come over there and introduce some new genes to the pool, Adalsteinn!!

It's like Sweden but irrelevant. Not sure why Sweden never successfully annexed them.

One uses Ö and the other one uses /O

I think the jew has been misunderstood by someone, I remember reading the inerview

I think Sweden did annex them

Sorry, meant
>I Keep misquoting today >.

>Not sure why Sweden never successfully annexed them.

they tried but became shit scared when full scale war was threaten on them

We went to them as spoils of war, basically. Only got out when some diplomat made the load of paperwork larger to keep us than to let us go, around 1814 when we got the constitution.

Norway is also guerilla war heaven. So many weird unpredictable hills and vallies, it's nearly impossible to invade unless you burn everything down, like the germans did in Narvik.

Sweden:
IKEA
Linux
discovered several elements
Volvo
Kira Korpi
Impressive arms industry: subs, gripen, BILL

Norway:
I don't even know. I guess they beat a UK cuck to the south pole a hundred years ago.

Cheese slocer

>discovered several elements

such as the cuck element. bravo sweden!!

>Linux
>Kiira Korpi

I remember. Norway had the Opera browser but they turned it into a Chrome skin and then sold it to chinks.

its true

Das right dont come here, it's no good :^)

Is there demand for low maintenance german philosophers in these countries?

>I Kant see why not

>german philosophers

no, we kicked you out in 1945

Linus was a Fennoswede and Fennoswedes are 40% Swedish on average according to this study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

So that's roughly 50:50, but Kiira is 100% Finnish.

Also, Minecraft inventor was 50% Finnish, so let us take credit from that.

Don't listen to , we both know it was the brits who triggered german aggression in Norway. If they hadn't snuck u-boats and shit into the fjords, we could have done like sweden and gone neutral.

>well, apart from all the jews we sent out.

please stop you piece of shit. I thought we kicked all the lebesborn out of Norway but you still here. Get the fuck out of my country swine

>I guess they beat a UK cuck to the south pole a hundred years ago.

And that Briton is vastly more famous.

No need to worry. Im not the procreating type of guy.

who?

norgayans are just swedish fishermen who got lost in the fjords

Norway: oil + less cucked than Sweden
Sweden: no oil + more cucked than Norway but more relevant in every field

That's about it.

>we could have done like sweden and gone neutral.

no we couldn't. sweden has always been ally with Germany. Sweden was ally with Germany in 1905 too, when Norway threatening with war

Der sieg wird unser sein.

DELETE THIS

>more relevant in every field
yeah in the cuck field, and that's about it

When I imagine male Nords, I imagine people who look like Thor.

When I imagine male Swedes, I imagine some anorexic twink male model on a runway.

No one wants to know about your homosexual fantasies m8.

>prime minister literally fucked a pig

>complains about others appreciating proper manhood

No, really? From GB? I'd never have guessed.

Which country has the best parties/nightlife? Going on a Scandinavian tour for a week in late august but i dont know if i should spend more time in norway or sweden (or finland?)

northern finland is where you belong

Finland is cheaper overall, I'd go there to party if I were to "go" anywhere to party.

In general, drinking culture in scandinavia is "get drunk at home ("""with friends"""), go out on town to find someone to fuck".

I'd like to go party in Gamla Stan in Stockholm again tho. Cozy as fuck at Korpen...

from your pic, then sweden.

Why north funland in particular? I have a friend in helsinki so my plan was to go there but its at the very south
Sounds chill. Me and my boys do the same thing over here in PA, how would i go about finding drinking buddies in Scandinavia? I hear most ppl are shy or not keen on making friends quickly
Im mixed race so i wont be the strong Nigerian prince theyre looking for

scandinavian countries are literally the worst in europe when youre looking for nightlife.

they just drink in their houses and then go to bars for like 2 hours, not to mention it's insanely expensive

>he prefers being around people
found the normie

>Im mixed race so i wont be the strong Nigerian prince theyre looking for

oh ok, then Norway ( Oslo, Bergen) will fit you very well. Swedes only prefer the real deal.

>Helsinki

That's the place for you my friend

Actually, I'd go out to whatever city youre staying in, ask around before 21:00 for pubs that cater to your kind of crowd, then go there and be sociable. Just... For the love of god don't be loud. Americans are always so bloody loud >.

>Americans are always so bloody loud

not louder than bergensere

bro im posting on Sup Forums on saturday night i cant be that normie

Yes, actually. They're loud AND easily offended. Say "nigger nogger big fat blogger" and they look at you like you've ripped out their eyeball and are in the process of eating it.

Bump into them and they get all huffy.

Bergensere however, are very bumpy and rowdy, so their loudness is part of their culture. In America, it's just rude to say "sorry, can you speak a bit more quiet, I can hear my eardrums resonate"

Hmm i see. i plan on visiting more of Europe but while I'm in the region I want to make the most of it. Should still be a good time
Sounds good, thanks for the advice nordbros. I'll try not to be too loud but muh freedom

The level of cuckoldness

Np. Have fun, especially in Helsinki

nah, we all know that sweden is the place to swagga

This fucking meme again.

Would you have preferred that we went to war then? Maybe you could've won or at least drag the war on indefinitely. But at what cost? Oslo is close to the Swedish border so that's pretty much a lost cause right off the bat and so are all other southern coastal cities. You'd be calling us heartless brutish evil conquerors if that had happened.

And if we played nice, like we did (and listened to the overwhelming Swedish majority in favor of a dissolution of the union; something a lot of Norwegians conveniently forget when this topic inevitably comes up) you'd end up calling us cucks for not fighting you for the rest of eternity.

Really goes to show how ingrained the inferiority complex is in the mind of the Norwegian people.

>Norwegian inventions
Cheese slicer

>Swedish inventions
Literally nothing

>Sweden
shit

>Norway
not shit

>posts in a norwegian thread everyday

>we
>you

come on Hasse, you know you like it.

>>Swedish inventions
Cuckoldry

Well, Helsinki is pretty good for that too

it is? So Helsinki is swagga swagga just like all of Sweden is?

>A

>FUCKING

>CHEESE

>SLICER

Why is Norway like that why doesn't Sweden sacrifice some land so it can be connected?

Go to bed, you said you'd go to bed once you leveld up your agility to 70.

not really, i mean we got small amount of unsucceful slut who cant gent Finnish mens but its probably closer to 4% of our female population.

That poster is most likely swedish

>>Swedish inventions
>Literally nothing
Minecraft.

... SCREW YOU SWEDEN.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemtland_og_Herjedalen

You're absolutely right.

Literally why don't other countries use a cheese slicer? It makes it so much easier to get perfect slices of cheese. I can literally not find a single reason you'd not use a it.

is it those fenno-swedes?

Connected?

Where is Norway seperated?

Finnish women love black mens

Norway is a rainy, windy shithole while Sweden has a pleasant climate

> Oslo
> Lost cause

For the better. That city has never been good. Bergen should have been capital

Always check the flag before responding.

He's confused because the blue (around tröndelag) sort of looks like it's connected, when in fact it's not.

it can slice more than just cheese user

>why don't other countries use a cheese slicer
Nordics do. I have an old ass cheese slicer that for some reason is a million times better than newer ones.

>it's an American thinks he's relevant to the discussion at all episode

Norway is black metal, fishermen, oil rigs
Sweden is scientists, Finns and Iraqis

RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR

Which one is the most comfy cunt?

Your mom's cunt is comfy, that's why everybody sleeps there.

Ah yes yes you're right...

Norway, I think. Because we've gotten so used to living with 14 people per km^2, everybody has their own little microcosm at home.

We also have official policy to keep tiny district villages alive, whereas sweden has had an active centralization-policy.

Yokoso, desu.

Some of us have to work for our money, you know. Centralization is simply more efficient.

>work from home consultant

not must iv seen maybe 30% what is still actually pretty much higher ratio compared their numbers, mostly just some of failed and more than often ugly/fat girls.

Wake up brother

I don't understand the jungle fever...

Sweden has contributed nothing but pain to all of mankind while Norway is the innovative powerhouse of the scandinavian counries. For every swede who has contributed anything worthy at all there's at least 10 extremely more famous and ground breaking norwegians.

>tfw I'm a landlord

I'm payed to shitpost on Sup Forums while my property managers do everything.

nice proxy

>IKEA
umm

For tax reasons

>1709▶
>File: 2016-06-05_04-19-14.jpg (13 KB, 291x249)
>

Yes, this is true. Ingvar Kanker Von Kampraden is the dutch founder of IKEA.

What went wrong?