What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty dire, the worst state by most metrics

The worst state in the worst region, so imagine it

You know all those fat, stupid American memes?
This is where they come from.

To expand on this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_American_Human_Development_Index

So skip these threads for all of the south, the answer will be the same, it's dogshit

Niggers + rural surroundings = extreme shithole

Incest and swamps

They'd probably shoot and kill half of Sup Forums right there.

Also, in the related articles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God_for_Mississippi

Africa: the sequel

Gators, crazy fuck voodoo magic, incestual teenage pregnancy, lots of drinking, and black people playing very loud music

still haven't been to the Deep South (except Florida and some of Georgia). Where should I hit up?

Florida isn't part of the South buddy

>What happens here?
Wordstarhiphop.com, the state.

literally africa tier. the blackest state in the country by a large margin.

What, I thought German Americans were a meme
Are they actually this prevalent? Judging by this pic, German ancestry seems to be commonplace

>Are they actually this prevalent?
Very much so.

All those states are mostly empty

>All those states are mostly empty

PA, MI, WI, CO, MN, OH....etc

Bro, that's small town America. You know all those country songs Sup Forums meme's out. That's where they come from.

god, the left one is so hot

Yeah but you look at some of the places at the top of that list and realize HDI is kinda ass. Washington D.C. (4th highest HDI) is one of the most violent black shitholes in the country with 1/3 of it's residents being illiterate.
I would rather have a nice house by the river in Mississippi than live in half the places in the top 20 that just look good on paper.

>is one of the most violent black shitholes in the country

>I would rather have a nice house by the river in Mississippi

yeah I know you would

aren't they crazy racists?

shut up kraut, north florida is, the south is a region

>What, I thought German Americans were a meme

???? the majority of white americans are of german or irish ancestry due to mass immigration

It's geographically part of Dixie but culturally they're more carribean.

yeah but mostly toward blacks

toward asians it wouldn't be malicious racism, more like "wow what part of china are you from? korea? where in china is that? do you eat with chopsticks? yall are weird ya know that, you eat dog right?"

>Florida isn't part of the South buddy

It's true.
When I moved down here from NY I thought I was in the south but eventually I took a road trip through real southern states and realized how wrong I was.
Florida does have it's more southern areas especially in the northern part of the state but it's nothing like Mississippi or Alabama where it can seem like you've gone back in time.
That said, all those supposedly horrible states have their really nice areas (usually outside of the cities) and some of the nicest people in the country.

that's okay since almost all east asians are annoyed that questions "are you chinese?" "are you korean?" "are you japanese?" "are you good at math?" those stupid questions

BIG

MODS MODS MODS

no rules were violated here

Some pretty grim statistics...but it's the birthplace of much of American (and the world's) popular music.

You almost feel kinda sorry for them, DESU.

You known that's not Louisiana right?

DC is so high because there are extremely rich neighborhoods. It isn't 100% ghetto trash.

What happens in Kentucky?

Pretty much the same shit, just on a lesser scale. I personally think the scenery is nicer as well.

Objectively the worst state
It should be turned into a prison colony

Meth, snake charming ministers, and alcohol poisoning

incest

>it's a everyone bullies Mississippi thread
we just want to be your friend

Beard eating and pissed off coal miners too, rite? Thanks.

get your shit together than we can talk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
> Its size of 50 million stands second to the 55 million Hispanics in the United States, thus it is the largest national ancestry in the United States.
>The group comprises about 1⁄3 of the German diaspora in the world.
Nope, it's real

Whole state is a far right shit hole. It shows how far right and far left can create shit holes.

I thought the state is full of niggers? Then why is it far right?

HI WOOWEE

DC + metro is one of the wealthiest areas in the country. all major us metros have a few shitty areas

moral majority/evangelicals

Bourbon, horse racing, and guns.

So what, similar people keep together, live in any of the other 40 states w/o majority blacks if it bothers you this much.