ur mum lmao

Jackie Chan

That would be me (pbuh) desu.

satan

Diogenes.

The hacker known as 4chin

Genghis Khan

this

While I completely agree, people like Diogenes tend to wear out their welcome pretty quickly.

shit emperor of a shit empire
you have 10 seconds to name something important they contributed other than military tactics

Julius Caesar

t. ching chong nip nong nong

Superior mongol genes

memeing is not a mongolian invention

Napoleon

t. butthurt diaspora who got his cunt rekt by big mongol cock

fukken saved

Muhammad (pbuh) (ţbh)

Also technically whoever founded Jericho or Çatalhöyük

t. failed history

He's either Chinese or Iranian diaspora

I don't think you understand how hated Genghis Khan is in most of Asia.

It's like Hitler before there was a hitler.

t. Chang Tehrani

What's wrong with contributing to military tactics? Also they weren't great scientists but they contributed to a lot of the trade of inventions between Europe and the east.

I really like Jackie Chan, seems like a real good dude.

t. Uranenggui Puljujarvi

Jesus Christ or Augustus Caesar

youtube.com/watch?v=e0A9Db1V5tY

Get educated, chink.

t. making pointless statements that don't even relate to the topic at hand because his "country" got rekt by big mongol cock

Napoleon 2bh

he could be an arab as well, baghdad got rekt

>yuan dynasty
wew
t. Sorghaghtani Lappalainen

t. alireza al-chang

muh mum

Me tbf

>literally make no argument

wew

Muhammad and Jesus Christ. Together they influence over 3.8 billion people's decisions many hundreds of years after their deaths

>thailand
wew
add turkey, all the stans, half the slavs, the jews, and actually pretty much all of asia actually

Liam Gallagher

this. Entire cultures have been built around them.

Literally who?

The only correct answer

Close second

>Turkey
Nah, unless you're a butthurt AKP supporter
>The stans
The non-Turkic ones maybe

Maybe Napoleon, chap

Adolf Hitler

Im Muslim but I dont hate mongols. They gave new lifeblood to Islam. At that time it was stagnating but the tides of blood led to Timurids, Mughals, and Ottomans

The first ape to walk.

Daily reminder that Napoleon was a failure and a rightful prisoner of the crown.

If you're going to pick an empire builder then pick one who didn't see their empire crumble.

Either Napoleon or Alexander the Great

>singlehandedly buttfuck all the empires in earth
>fail

Like who?

Clearly the Genghis Khan

Alexander, Cyrus, Augustus, Justinian etc.
Those names will be remembered throughout history.

Don't forget Diogenes' reply to Alexander.
>If I were not Diogenes, I would also wish to be Diogenes.

Then why do you hate America/Israel?

What's the first true religion? Whoever invented that one.

George Bush

Catholicism/God

Pic related

catholicism is a meme religion, I said real religion

el huevo

>Catholicism

Any Irishman.

It really doesn't matter what any cunt from your country did, any Irishman is cooler than them.

Islam was the first, so obviously it's Prophet Muhammad

I'd be more convinced that religion is true and humans tend to rely on higher intangible beings if only someone can give decisive proof that all the previous civilizations had their own original religions without external influence and not just some copycat of something due to trade and spreading the memes they brought back with them.

dude
rear-naked choke
lmao

Karl Marx. He was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!

Ronald Mc. Donald

funny enough mcdonalds brothers got cucked out of business hard

Slightly off-topic, but is there anyone living right now that will be remembered in 2000 years time?

I was just thinking about people like Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony, and how they lived about that long ago and are still remembered and talked about in the present day.

There was no facebook 2000 years ago. Because of the internet, the world is basically being cataloged. Eventually you'll be able to trace back your entire family tree for 1000's of years just because of well kept government records and social media.

>only possession is a bowl
>sees child drinking with hands
>smashes bowl
Baller.

Nelson Mandela

Depends on the state of technology and civilization by then.

If modern information technology is preserved, then Wikipedia and the likes will make sure that people are remembered much more easily than they used to be. If we're back in the Dark Ages, then perhaps we'll know absolutely nothing.

Likewise, as the victors write history, perhaps all that will exist will be [insert current existential threat to your country]'s version of things.

Yes, but I mean people that will actually be talked about, portrayed in films/TV/whatever futuristic shit

My best guess would be Lionel Messi or Angela Merkel

2000 years is a real fucking long time. Merkel in the grand scheme of things is nothing, and Messi is going to be forgotten in a century or so.

Even people like Obama will be forgotten. Apart from "who was the first black president" trivia questions, because again, he didn't revolutionize the world.

Gates maybe? He could become the face of computer technology in the future when he dies.

Certainly the array of modern political leaders will be a matter of record, even if they only have one entry to mark the beginning and end of their tenure.

They'll be a matter of record for sure, but just how important are any of the 21st century politicians to be remembered 2 millenniums from now?

>greatest person in history
>basically famous for going to different areas and killing several people and causing instability

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

>2 millenniums
That hurts my eyes.
Anyway; none, really... unless one of 'em does something severe, they'll all just be historical footnotes. The 21st century will be lumped in with the 20th (and probably the 19th) in a single chapter.
That is, of course, assuming we don't destroy ourselves completely long before then.

Prime Minister Justin Pierre James Trudeau.

Me.

>>/his/

Trump or Muhammad

MARG BAR AMRIKA MARG BAR ISRAEL. I dont know

Takeshi

This

Jan Zizka

I'm hard pressed to name one who will be a household name the way Christ, Caesar, or Alexander is. Elon Musk, if he can fulfill his pipe dreams. But it took time after the life time of Christ to gain fame. Steve Jobs has a cult around him still and who's to say it won't grow? Obama, Putin, Bush, and Merkel are going to be at a lower level of fame, more like a Justinian or a Sulla. Someone you read about in college history but isn't remembered by the general population. Unless we all have computer implants that store vast banks of information.

His challenge sucked

Didnt they destroy the golden age of islam and burn the house of wisdom, didnt muslims then think they were in end times and ghengis khan was the anti christ.

christcucks thought the same

eastern roman empire I believe, some popular priest was shaking like a little bitch, so afraid of mongols, wow

Genghis Khan objectively greatest conqueror to ever exist, greatest human being probably too.

Equivalent to approximately 16 billion Andrew Jacksons

the first living thing, the original one.

Jesus Christ
Genghis Khan
Alexander the Great
Adolf Hitler
Julius Caesar

me