Have you ever saw a good looking female programmer?

I work as a software developer and I never saw any good female coder that isn't ugly as fuck.

I had a female co-worker that literally had mustache as she didn't take care of herself. And she was fine as a programmer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrinne_Yu
youtube.com/watch?v=fLsTPHDWoF0
twitter.com/lazer
youtube.com/watch?v=DykJTKvnSrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hns3WJUDBvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beauty and brains.

who gives a fuck, go to Sup Forums you cunt. I cant even imagine what kind of a fuckwad sits behind posts like these

YES

>Have you ever saw a good looking female programmer?
Yeah, in a stock image.

>I work as a software developer and I never saw any good female coder that isn't ugly as fuck.
No you didn't.

PS: Your English sucks, Poojeet.

>t. androgynous pajette

I care more about good programmers, male or female.

I don't care about utterly worthless cunts that use their looks to get attention in any kind of subject

There are few beautiful girls in my office but they are working as L1/L2s Linux support. Not sure about the programmers but there are nice looking girls working in IT.

Have you ever seen a good female programmer?

Right, you haven't, because such thing does not exist

Marissa Mayer has a masters in CS.

I've seen some fairly attractive older ones. Usually they just happened to move into programming because they weren't making enough money in the position they were originally hired for (the one that they got using their meme degrees that they got in college)

Only have ever seen one. She was not attractive but not really hideous either.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrinne_Yu

Most of them end up doing their postgraduate degrees and moving on to R&D instead of working for years in shitty programming jobs though. Your options are corporate shill (Java, .NET) or dead-end web development.

My ex-wife (into marketing) had a sexy friend into JS programming and UX.. but I would not qualify this activity as Software Development.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLsTPHDWoF0

id suck bodil's dick

Yes.

I saw one that was decent.

Just one though, in all of my years of work in IT.

I think she was a web developer, javascript and such, focus on localization.

Everyone else is either male(99.99999%) or an already married woman who looks very meh.

The sausage fest is real.

What the fuck is that thing

I know some sexy CS phd students at my departments who do a lot of implementation for their research, does that count?

twitter.com/lazer is pretty cute

There are some but they are either asian or russian/eastern european. good luck in finding a british girl/german girl programmer that does not suck

>mfw "hey user, why don't you have a girlfriend, don't you meet any at work?"
>no women in tech
>no women enjoying tech
>no women enjoying talking about tech
>mfw all of my interests are hugely boring to any regular female
>mfw tech events have mostly men, and the women are "tech reporters" without real interest
>mfw when they are anywhere close to decent they are already taken/married

>Yu's early career was as a programmer for the King's Quest series for the Apple II

What the fugg, she must be like 50. Fucking asian genes man.

>>mfw all of my interests are hugely boring to any regular female
This.

mfw Elon Musk has bigger tits than karlie.

>one of the lead programmers at my company is an ex-marine
>muscular as shit

That and he has a jawline from Olympus.

>going through interview process for a company
>talking to some HR chick
>she's trying to sell me the corporate bullshit
>starts talking about how "diverse" their office is
>apparently they have women programmers
>OHBOY.png
>get a tour of the office
>mfw not a single female in sight

I've never seen a good female programmer.

You should ask him out for a drink.

Worst case scenario, you're gonna need to get your jaw wired back together.

Best scenario, you get an AMAZING wingman.

Homo scenario, you get a boyfriend.

>she already mixed to make qt qapas girls
inb4 elliot rodgers

And don't forget that any girl that is actually interested in your hobbies is just doing it for the attention whoring from other betas and she's actually an entry level pleb in the topic as well.

Why is no women in the workplace bad?

I mean, most companies have rules for not romance in the office anyway. Pretty much any "inappropriate" behaviour can land you a visit to the HR section, explaining yourself while 4 women with sticks up their asses are taking notes on what a huge misogynist you are.

It's not worth it.

Go find a girlfriend at... I don't know... tech events?

>Why is no women in the workplace bad?
cause they can't drive your wages down after the work force gets exceptionally big

Bite the bullet and go find one in a church

But I cannot stand religion or religious nuts.

I can't, I cannot. Fuck.

I would be fine with an entry-level pleb in the matters of geopolitics, or aviation, or crypto currencies, or music, or fucking anything I like.

Then I at least have something to talk about, rather than struggle to have a conversation while sweating bullets.

But no interest at all? Jesus christ almighty, there's nothing sadder than talking enthusiastically about one of your interests to a woman that's looking around just seeking an excuse to stop listening to you.

>tfw my cousin goes to one of those weird churches made up by amerifats cause he gets to eat free grub (not mormons or jehova witnesses but something like that)
>tfw he tells me to go there so i can land a pure wife but i don't believe in shit and i think they're probably all ugly

How do you chat up a traditional girl at a church? Especially when you're an atheist/agnostic?

"That sermon was amazing huh? Father Abraham is inspiring me with his strength of faith in Jesus Christ our lord and savour?"

Is that a good pickup line? Do religious people talk like that?

>fridge/10

>probably ugly

You know, there's real beauty to a woman that has the plain kind of face that does not need any makeup at all.

Also, plain girls are more likely to be loyal long term.

>I would be fine with an entry-level pleb in the matters of geopolitics, or aviation, or crypto currencies, or music, or fucking anything I like.
Hahaha you're shooting way too high on the topic range, you won't find even entry level plebs for those.
Shit, even the nerdy animu girls are all entry level plebs and dumb as rocks.

10/10 for making me laugh today.

OP said good looking

I'm not asking for a 10/10, but i'm not gonna stand for some bullshit sermons every sunday for some 4/10 that you gotta cover her face with a paper bag while you fuck her.

I've never seen a talented software developer that was attractive male or female.

that bitch ugly

Don't fucking laugh man, this is serious shit.

A traditional girl is the goal, obviously, but a church is not place to pick up women.

It MIGHT be a place to chat up their fathers/brothers and get to do some activities with their family to meet their daughters/sisters.

Well, I think that's perfectly fair. There's a limit to how much religious nonsense one can take just for pussy. She'd have to be at least 6/10.

too bad that all her pics are after she hit the wall

Yes? My female co-workers are reasonable attractive and in a very good shape weight-wise.

Dude, just find Jesus for real. That way loving god is a shared hobby you can discuss, and then you can send her to the kitchen while you try to solder a solar panel to a cat or something.

Example of what you consider a 4/10 please.

When that pic was taken she had nothing like a mustache and she wasnt a ham planet. but you guys are right in the sense that this pic is younger her and since then it seems she has put on a looot of weight. But do you guys even know what she is known for? Shes wanted by US authorities to be extradited back to the US because she made LG.

>Most of them end up doing their postgraduate degrees
this. half of the grad students here are female

>believing in god
I bet you use Linux.

Name of the company and office location, now.

>solder a solar panel to a cat or something.
roflcopter.jpg

Sorry, been atheist my whole life, not a religious bone or cell in me. And I'm too autistic to lie. I hate lying, cannot do it.

> Name of the company and office location, now.
It's in the middle of Russia.

Hmmmmmm, yeah, I'd agree, 4/10 is accurate.

OK. You'll never get laid.

Samantha a QT

No

Now this is a 4/10.

That's a decent 6/10, I can dig that.

Oh fuck you, she has a very cute smile.

Look at her, her eyes are even smiling.

At least 5/10.

Come to eastern europe m8.

>puffed cheeks
>slit eyes
>manjaw
Yeah, great.

>t. faggot

The reason you guys haven't seen attractive female programmers is because literally all of them work at Google.
If you have two X chromosomes and a masters in CS, you automatically get hired by Google, Amazon, or Facebook.

I vaguely recall seeing a girl who was attractive she was like a computer computer science / mathematics grad student at some california university and she was publishing research papers and they where saying she had a pretty good Erdős number but I cant recall the name.

That left one is a 2/10. Christ.

so a sexist thread turned into a bunch of retards saying to go to church to meet a "pure white" girl.

seriously go back to /pol and /r9k you fucking virgin losers

t. sexy hot rich female programmer with a black boy toy

>Amazon

I work for amazon. I've seen 3 of their offices, including the main ones in seattle.

Yeah, I saw a few females. Maybe 1 or 2 good looking, plenty of hamplanets though.

No wait, it's too generous. Borders on deformed.

I knew some in college, CS major, 7/10 at best, and they're rare. Most 8/10+ don't have the attention span or the ability to think in abstraction to be successful in programming.

>Erdos number
Unless it's

just found this at first page of google image search results

Nice try Tyrone, hot female programmers go for Asian boy toys

no, it was a long time ago when I saw it I vaguely recall the details, I think it was like 6 or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=DykJTKvnSrw

I'm trying to get fit rn so maybe I'll be good looking when I'm in a formal workplace

I'm not saying there are a lot, but they exist. The majority of male programmers aren't 9/10 either.

So this is the state of American journalism huh?

>eastern yuropean
nigga get outta here, they're even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=Hns3WJUDBvU

I've worked with a couple relatively attractive female """programmers""". They tend to do very little actual work and it's sort of quietly understood that they're there mostly to provide a feminine presence

absolutely brilliant

looks like a high elf from oblivion

actually it was from India not America.

u gay?

Christ, this SJW shit is all over the planet.

That's actually brilliant.

No, seriously, imagine:

>sitting at the office
>fighting with some really pesky but or trying to implement something difficult
>getting close to the "banging your head against the wall" moment
>a QT3.14159 comes up to you
>"hi user, what are you working on today?"
>explain the issue, she laughs at your jokes, she encourages you
>in the process of explaining the problem you stumble upon an idea, possible solution
>"I knew you could do it user, you're always so determined"
>leaves
>spend the rest of the day coding with a grin on your face

It could just work.

The one thing that would have to be implemented though is that you shouldn't see her doing the same to another male in your nearby surroundings.

MILKIES, I NEED THE MILKIEEES

>tfw your gf makes double your salary working in a similar field
>tfw she got into companies you couldn't dream of getting into even though her resume is worse because vagina
>tfw she secretly admits this to me in private and acknowledges how fucked up it is

also this turned up. was searching google images for women programmers

Really? Is this what I should be expecting anywhere?

this is why personal cheerleaders are needed.

It would be a great part time job for college aged girls at minimum wage