Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

jolla.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Sony_Jolla_press_release_MWC2017_FINAL.pdf?x12599
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor battery life

It's not a OnePlus3t

runs Poojeet Android.

is this the thinkpad of phones ?

They are fragile as fuck so no.

eight inch chin

what the fuck did they do to regress this bad

I only buy Motorola devices since my fucking C300 still lives despite I'm not using it anymore,cause I replace it ten years ago with the SLVR and that thing doesn't want to kick the buckle either.

So I'm just using a 2015 3rd Gen Moto G which will die before the others

>writing in a rush

Motorola doesn't even exist anymore. it's just rebranded chink shit.

chink happens

*inhales*
>Sony: the company that shipped rootkits with their music albums
>Sony: the company that got hacked big time a couple of years ago
>Sony: the company that funds movies by Seth "i hate my parents because they're jewish" Rogen
>Sony: the company that produced the all-female GhostBusters remake
>Sony: the company that thought it was okay to have a louder than a Delta 8000 rpm fan on the Plystation 2

Too good looking

nigga the PS4's fan is louder

>can't find a bad thing about sony mobile

sorry, looks like OP is right.

Only one I can find is no fingerprint scanner for US model.

Weren't the screens notoriously difficult to replace?

Mediatek

The bezels and logo placement desu
If it weren't for phones that put their brand names on their phone and their huge af chin, I would've been using Sonys or htcs by now

>It's not on my network

fuck you verizon

the phones

why does that matter? take care of your phone and then replace it in 2 years

fucking satan trips asking the right questions, omoshiroi...

well, can it be xperia general? Is anyone aware of the fact that they shat out an entry level 5.5 inch L1? looks good but the hardware should have been better.

sony doesn't have a 5.5inch midranger which many people prefer to have. their XA ultra is just huge with a 6 inch screen and imagine the added top and bottom bezels.

idk but the very specific reason I went with a z3c over a newer zx was they actually went BACKWARDS on battery life

fucking retards

No, I don't want a thinner phone

I want my fucking battery life. I want a phone I can leave idling around for 5 days without recharging. I want a phone that I can use for 8 hours straight without recharging. I want a phone that I don't have to carry an external battery pack around with it because it was designed with an anemic shitty battery.

I'll probably be using this z3 for at least 2 years, maybe 4-6. With any luck some of these phone manufacturers will have clued into what people actually want

>You should never have a plan ahead

Oh boy, sure. Do you say the same things about cars? Some are more expensive to repair than others and that is a valid criticism. Why wouldn't it apply to smartphones too?

Things break.

I don't like software buttons, it makes typing harder as there is a tiny space between the android buttons and the spacebar on the keyboard.
Other than that, I guess it is fine.

So are thinkpads.

glass on the back
poor battery
ugly as shit
no amoled
no stock android

dem bezel tho
99-100% screen ratio when?

>sole company that actively support the rom community
>even offically support sailfishOS
These 2 points overshadow everything else for me

the camera is shit, and the battery aint amazing.
Looks gorgeous though. If the camera wasnt garbage id probably get the next iteration.

why is the oneplus not waterproof?

sony's going to absolutely tank in this bezelless trend we're seeing. their phones look like actual tanks

wtf i love sony now

I personally don't want that because I don't want phone which will crack the screen at a gentle suggestion.

I have literally nothing bad to say about it from what I see and read. Maybe the bezels could have been a bit smaller, but personally if the phone was cheaper I would buy it in an instant.
I am not a fan of the S8 fragile and in my opinion ugly design

This phone exist

I almost fell for the meme, but non-removable battery, no memory card, not waterproof and camera stands out so I can't use it on a desk without a case.

is it actually non-removable? pretty sure the one plus one's battery was meant to be fixed in place but in reality you just pull off the back cover, remove a few screws and the battery and connector come right off.

The fuck do you need it for. I don't even have any security lock. Shit's for retards. Mobile is not for sensitive stuff.

Have fun doing it every time your battery runs out. It's a huge benefit of removable battery, you just take one small battery instead of charger/powerbank.

After all the talks about this and you faggots still don't know that the murriburger edition of Xperia XZ ACTUALLY has the fingerprint scanner in it.

Just flash one of the EU ROMs and you are good to go. And if you complain that you don't know how to do such a simple task that even a Poojet can do you are not welcome in this place and you should go to .

sony may actually jump on that long af phone bandwagon. there are rumors of an X ultra with a claimed 6+ inches of a screen with 21:9 or so aspect ratio. XA ultra might see a bigger brother soon. there is also a fan rendering circulating around to power the hype train.

but my battery lasts a couple of days anyway. don't you have access to mains electricity at least every two days? how's life on the streets treating you, user?

>Sony Only Headset can't have different handset than Sony
>2-3$ a Theme
>Have to slide up the pixel home, back and windows buttons
>Sony is biggest piece of shit now in the smart phone industry
>Evene PS4 is shit
>OP is a Sony nut hugging fag

5 acres of bezels.

where did you get all that (mis)information?

>supports sailfish
Link?

jolla.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Sony_Jolla_press_release_MWC2017_FINAL.pdf?x12599

>a couple of days

It's because some people have phones with batteries that last a week, and they constantly forget to charge them just because they're not getting a low battery warning after 5 minutes of browsing the internet.

you are just an absent minded faggot, unable to check the battery percentage displayed on the screen at all fucking times.

well that sounds altogether stupid. there's a fucking battery indicator on the top-right at all times by default.
if reading the battery indicator is far too much trouble for you (!!!), buy tasker and set up a profile to show a persistent notification when battery percentage

bezels
poor camera location
is there not a fingerprint scanner?
all that wasted space on the back

overall it looks like a cheap walmart phone. i'd judge whoever i saw using this.

It's embedded into the power button.
What do you mean wasted space?

this, installing other roms on the American Xperias is easy as fuck.

>please Mr. Chang Xiaoberg, store all my fingerprint-annotated posting data in the cloud somewhere so a third party can steal it using a leaked NSA exploit and sell it to future employers or use my fingerprint data to steal my identity and frame me for crimes

It seems like paranoia now, but it's really only a matter of time before this becomes reality.

The bezels make it look cheap and tacky. Reminds me of the M line they did.

Screen too big. As the X Compact is a downgrade from my Z5 Compact is there going to be an XZ Compact? Not that I'll likely be getting a new phone anytime soon, just curious.

>ctrl + f
>"Verizon"

Finally someone who shares my problems.

It's made by Sony

Why are you on Verizon? They are way more expensive than anyone else.

You realize that all GSM networks are the same right? Even the shitty nigger ones.

Show me a phone with large sensor and stereo speakers with thin bezels

Is the Z5 still worth it? Going to replace my old z3. Not sure if I should go for the newer xz or the cheaper z5.

Literally no need to replace what's not broken

>>Sony: the company that funds movies by Seth "i hate my parents because they're jewish" Rogen

>virtue signaling on Sup Forums

>>>/tumblr/

Top and bottom bezels are iPhone tier and the square corners only make it more pronounced.

Back is aesthetically pleasing.

2 round for sony

Sony uses cheap LCDs. If they ever break you cannot use the screen unlike other quality manufacturers.

>Z3C
Mein nigger
That fucking phone is awesome. Great near stock rom, the battery life is amazing, waterproof, if you have the dock (I had one) you can just drop it to let it charge, clean design, camera was pretty nice.
It just didn't feel right to get something made by sony so I ended up with a oneplus 2 and I'm pretty happy with it, miss the waterproofing and the 2+ days of battery I sometimes had with the Z3C.

>is there not a fingerprint scanner?
that's the best part, it's on the power button. No retarded back placement like the Fail S8 or on the front.

>screen on for 9 hours
>this uses 65% of 50% of the battery
>this is somehow a problem
i hope for your sake you never use a samshit

>sony logo on front
no
kill it, then i might be remotely interested
bezels are too big too

>C300 still lives despite I'm not using it anymore
what a great achievement

>Sony

>meme

Doesn't run gentoo

This is why I use a Nokia N900.

I can run gentoo on it, and use emacs as an interface.

it is a botnet

Holy shit, someone else who can read battery stats properly, I thought you were all dead.

bloatware

no capacitive buttons

>Sailfish
DOA

>kick the buckle

Don't put it on a petal stool.

>Sony: the company that forced LikSang to shut down business
>Sony: the company that crucified geohot for the high crime of releasing a fucking number

It's literally AOSP

it's not the iPhone 5S for once

WHY DO YOU NEED FINGERPRINT SCANNERS?

BIGGER BATTERY IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT.

Sony rom

>It just didn't feel right to get something made by sony
What do you mean?

I wanted to buy the XZ but it had subpar specs for the price.

>I am a manlet.

While these points sound like bad things, you can't just lump all of them under the name of Sony itself.
Part of the problem with Sony (which is good in this case) is that they have all these subdivisions (like their music industry, movie industry, game industry, etc.) and they don't readily communicate with each other as they should.
The X5 I have for example has an AMAZING camera in terms of hardware, but their software division can't make it work as it should. Apple uses the same camera technology and they can make it work with better quality images.

How the fuck can the company that MAKES the fucking camera make a worse software than another company utilizing the same hardware? Fucksticks.

So you're judging purely from paper specs. lol

Yet another reason to buy an iPhone; it just werks

I appreciate your wordplay.

Cheap, plastic outer shell that feels like chocolate box plastic.

Non-Free Software included, non-free blobs included, bloatware included.

Offered by Sony, who is widely regarded as not respecting your freedoms as an individual.

Crappy skin over a stock Android experience.

Fingerprint reader.

One question though - why start this thread unless you wanted /bait/?

So retarded posts like this could be laughed at.

says the fucko as he posts on a non-free imageboard using non-free hardware.

They discontinued Forest Blue