26 C

>26 C

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/2902066/swimming-pools-cost-vs-value-home-improvement-or-pain-in-the-rear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>air conditioning

*puts on sweater*

You're not going to enjoy August very much.

>14C and I'm eating shorts, shirt and sandals

>eating clothes
why? does this help your gains?

Hahaha 15°c

Lmao fucking stupid phone

I meant to say wearing

>28 C
>magpies shitting everywhere
>mosquitos in my face
>rent going up
>fan short circuiting

I AM NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME HERE

j k m n
d
i
m
s
a

GET THIS FUCKING POLLEN OUT OF MY FACE

I've heard Toronto can get up to 35-40 degrees??

trying to sleep is a nightmare with these summer temperatures

No chin u must suffer lad eat that pollen
Eat it good
Comfy 17℃ so I can say I don't know that feel

>-30 in winter
>+30 in summer
I hate this climate.

It's filled with Hoskins so they at least feel at home.

*filled with Shitskins

alaska? you're our rightful clay

Is it a meme or do canacucks and europoors actually believe they have hot weather?
>UK
>35C
>People die
like what too heck

>mfw live in Arizona
>mfw got up to 50 C today
no big deal famalam, just put on some sun screen, filled up a gallon of water, and took a nice stroll through the sand

is it a meme or do americucks think they have cold weather?

>snows once
>roads are blocked, entire sections of the cities are closed, chaos ensues

>obligatory "but it's a dry heat" comment, followed by bitching about humidity

>Alaska
Lmao I live in dindu land
Aka Detroit

Someone send help

We hear the same shit

>complain it was -30c this morning
>but it's a dry cold

>Detroit
Are there many Hoskins there?

Liar, I am also in AZ (623) and it was only 48C
When did I say we did have cold weather lol, also when it snows here we don't freak out cause we're not spergs who have never seen snow before. Y'all are acting like you just discovered the sun was hot

We can get -20℉ days with winds that make it feel like -35℉+

Shit aint sweet

>tfw 15 deg C right now
>quiet out, only hear the sounds of the ocean

>also when it snows here we don't freak out cause we're not spergs who have never seen snow before
I don't know what part of Arizona you're from, but I live Northwest in the hottest city in the state, and thats exactly what happens here if it snows. even one inch of snow and the entire city shuts down until it melts.

People just pull guns and bats no one fist fights

Flagstaff m8, we live for snow

He lives by the ocean

Fucking Uhhhhh haven't gotten to swim In 3 years
Can we trade places please

i envy coastfags. I have to go to a swimming centre.

Ah okay that makes sense, Flagstaff is probably the one big city in AZ that can handle snow well.

Why don't you just have a pool? Arizona and New Mexico have some of the highest rates of pool ownership, even among lower classes. Not those inflatable walmart ones, real in the ground 100,000 gallon pools. Are canucks so poor they can't even have their own pool???????

This canuck is poor. Obviously other epople can afford pools but pools are SUPER MEGA LAME. I love swimming in the ocean/great lakes. I only got to do it a few times though.

My pool has a diving board and a slide, it's pretty not lame. Also I got a pool floatie that holds my hookah so happy ramadan

>that weather here

Nigga, in ground pools are fucking expensive.

This a good pool is 100k
Just leme hit up the bank real quick and get that green

Ya that's why you get a swimming pool loan, landscape financing is big in AZ.
The top 10 cities with high pool ownership in America, 6 of them are in Arizona. Most houses have them already so when you get a home it's already there. No one is building pools unless they are rich.

Why in the fuck would I put myself in debt so I can have hole full of water in my back yard?

I can do the same thing with a shovel and a garden hose. Or I can just go to the lake.

Enjoy your winter Southernbro, we'll see who's laughing come Christmas

The whole point of a loan is not to be in debt? You do know most people pay back their loans and go on with their lives. If you can't afford it don't do it but don't act like pools are exclusive

You strike me as somebody who doesn't really know what it's like to want for things.

Ya I'm an upper-middle class kid and the only thing I never got that I wanted was a Ferrari

"Before you call the contractor and start picking out float toys, let's make sure you know what you're getting into. The average in-ground swimming pool costs $21,919, according to home improvement site Fixr. And that's for a pretty basic 32' by 16' model."

time.com/money/2902066/swimming-pools-cost-vs-value-home-improvement-or-pain-in-the-rear/

To put that in perspective, that costs more than it did for me to go to four years of college.

>when it hits 40C+

Well, a lot of people aren't as fortunate as you, so when you say something like "just take out a pool loan, why don't you just get a pool?" it sounds pretty myopic.

Not them but we got a pool put in for way less than that.

Really?? That's the cost of my tuition for a year and I'm going to an in-state college too. Also congrats everyone who though pools costed 100k, you were wrong, its about the same as a used 2011 Mercedes

I'm pretty comfy where I am, no thanks

Good luck finding a job.

>I meant to say wearing
I've seen your frog's open, grinning mouth and that his tongue is hanging out. I don't believe you.

I have 3 more years before I graduate to worry about that, but an ISM degree makes getting a data analyst position bretty ez

I'm just saying that people are moving away from college education and more towards work experience. They get that you have a degree but you can just show someone to do that job. Unless you're going for higher education, people will just throw your resume in a bin with the rest.

True, which is why I'm spending a year to study abroad in japan and intern there. I think I know what I'm doing I just don't want to move out and be poor forever by myself. this thread is off-topic now: all Canadians and Europeans are pussies who can't handle the heat or the bantz