"Iranians are Arabs"

>"Iranians are Arabs"
>"but that's wron-"
>"now you're being an Arab in denial"

Iranians are Arabs

iranians aren't arab, but you can't deny their leaders are obsessed with being arabs

why else would they become so fanatical about an arab religion and deck themselves out in turbans and black robes?

You're all the fucking same.

Think about it this way user
Which do you prefer being grouped up with
Arabs or Indians?

iran men is popular in japan though there is plenty of jap girls go with strong white looking iran men

>iranians
>either arabs or indians

they're closer to central asians and afghans desu

Its the dress code of Islam religion
You don't ask nuns whey they dress like that
>its either Arabs or Indians
How about no to both of them

my girlfriend got in to this big argument with someone who called her an arab, i swear she was going to fucking kill him. are all persians that defensive about their non arabness?

>central asians and afghans desu
Either way, these two are the same as Iranians
So the same choice is for them
Arab or Indian.

>How about no to both of them
No such luck for you.

>Islam is an Arab religion
well meme'd user, Islam is a religion for all mankind

Irans are not arabs, Islam isnt the religion you should practice.

btw. you produce cutests cats.
Got two Persians

Finish your sentence
Islam is the religion for all mankind to unite against.

'no'

No Islam*

Imagine being called a nigger as an insult when you're not a nigger
But most people don't care s far as I know an some religious nutsacks will take it as a compliment

>"Iranians are all terrorists"
>But that's wron-
>"Now you're just a terrorist in denial"
Every FUCKING time

um fuck off you're not from the UK so you can't do the "desu" thing thanks

Islam inshallah

i'm anglo though

Islam in a pig stall*

Christianity 2bh

Memes hurt don't they?
T. Gypsy

Christianity is a cuckold religion, founded by a pussy faggot.

Who would you rather follow? A cucklord, or a warlord?

I'd rather follow the one true savior Jesus
God Bless

ah yes, The fabeled religion of peace that has brought together Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Taoists and Sikhs against it. Maybe that was the real message of unity that Mohammed sought. Make a group of people so despicable, racist, egotistical, narcissistic, hypocritical, lazy, blood thirsty, and insane that everyone would put their differences aside to stop them.

based taiwanesebro

You could say that about any religion

>quads and dubs

wow maybe Jesus IS the one true savior after all. I recant my statement.

>wanna be an Aryan Zoroastrian like my ancestors who fought to protect Persia from the Arab Mudslimes
>mom won't let me

ITS NOT FAIT

Does she at least let you eat bacon?

>he wants to become an apostate
execution soon inshallah

tfw I know this. You guys are asian.

I had a couple of Iranian friends at uni. Pretty cool guys. Talked a lot of shit and some such.

Well we have a saying. There was only one perfect man that ever lived. And humanity killed him because he wouldn't shut up. If there is a "true lord and savior" we probably wouldn't like him very much.

They don't execute apostates unless you try to convert other people too or denounce Islam publicly

Stop trying to steal credit for my quads

Come into the light, friend

Can we send you our atheists?

If you don't want to be associated with arabs stop worshiping their god and stop dressing like sandniggers.
Show your proud Persian heritage and restore the Achaemenid Empire.

Truuu. Have you ever heard the story of The Grand Inquisitor? It is a chapter in the Brothers Karamazov about a Spanish Inquisitor that imprisons Jesus when he returned to Earth.

It makes a point very similar to what you just said.

I KNEW IT WAS YOU SATAN. Away with you. Leave the poor little Chinese boy alone

>you should over throw the current government first then denounce a religion and rebuild an ancient empire from scratch if you don't like being called arab

>They don't execute apostates unless you try to convert other people too or denounce Islam publicly
Renouncing or denouncing?
The deeply religious (of any faith) often feel they are synonymous, as saying "I do not believe X is true" and "I believe X is false" are a quick leap from one another.

All will fall to temptation sooner or later
It's only a matter of time

Sounds great.

>"Come in to the light, friend"
>666
Satanism confirmed.

Denouncing will get you the execution but as far as I know none got executed for publicly renouncing their religion

No I haven't but that's interesting. And I do think the feeling is mutual for people who try be good and honest. That Mohammed is a contradiction in himself and is a the premiere example of a false prophet if you're a follower of Jesus. I'm not religious, but action for action Muslims are the very embodiment of what Jesus warned with false prophets. But people still follow Islam even though countries like with how said

will fucking kill you for talking against the religion.

if Iranians are not Arabs why do they claim to be the Ahl Bayt

>Muslims are the very embodiment of what Jesus warned with false prophets.
examples?

But I thought Jesus said Mohammed is the only true prophet that will come after him
Iran is not made of 10 people user don't be silly
Not everyone says they are Ahl bayt

Essentially the worst thing that could happen is give you a way of life that excuses your evils. For years Muslims would take slaves and justify by saying that it's because they're non muslim. Muslim men are allowed to marry nonmuslim women but no the other way around. The Jizya. controlling what you say to protect your group. backstabbing as virtuous. Invading as virtuous. Turks to this day celebrate the aggressive take over of Constantinople, and enslavement and forced conversion of it's people.

It's very regressive, very selfish, and very unsympathetic religion. I often say muslims can be good or bad like all people. But Islam is just bad.

>But I thought Jesus said Mohammed is the only true prophet that will come after him
In the Christian Bible, Jesus said there wouldn't be any more prophets before the second coming. He warned people and said that false prophets would appear and carry humanity down a darker path

I'm sure it's different in the Muslim holy texts

I don't think you understand any of those things user, but keep feeling how you do

>But I thought Jesus said Mohammed is the only true prophet that will come after him

I'm not sure what Muslims are taught about Jesus

But Christians don't believe mohamad can be a prophet himself because he killed people and married people. Therefore putting other people above other people. If we were all. Follower or non follower. Children of the same God. Then there is no way you can justify mistreating that life.

explain

okay one example:
>Muslim men are allowed to marry nonmuslim women but no the other way around.

how is this an evil? the only reason it is that way is because in most cultures it was the father whose religion was passed down, not the mothers. it only exists to ensure that the child of a muslim is a muslim. it wouldn't technically be forbidden if a muslim woman married a nonmuslim man who agreed to let the child be raised a muslim

but again, i'm not gonna convince you about your viewpoint on Sup Forums

It's restrictive and treats the woman unfairly. This whole "us vs them" Muslim mentality is poisonous to a community. There are communities that do this, but even they admit(like Jew's) it's bullshit. The justification is absurd and makes Muslim men look selfish.

>Iran says they will let my kid go to school
>but I have to go fight for Assad in Syria

>Dorood only to Aryans!

>It has now become trend in the Aryan homeland of ERANSHAHR to say term like "Salam" or "Chetori koskesh?". DO NOT USE THIS TERM! It has been proven by best translators of Non-Islamic ARYAN University of Qazvin (located in basement of Dr. Hassan, with PhD in engineering of all ARYAN vehicle of Pride and even Samand model 2011 and 2012), that this term mean in Arab tongue "Give Arab Gulf now!".

>Instead I recommend new greeting, on par with recommendation of greatest Hakim of ERANSHAHR E ARYAAYI, as form of handshake of secrecy, similar to Taazi Zionist allied movement "Freemason" and the secret handshake of the British capitalist, except with glory of Ahura Mazda and mind of Avicenna and Rhazes (whom discover Persian Gulf).

>Please do a ARYAN brainstorm on what greeting must be use to signify that you are one of great ARYAN and supporter of none but the Iranian cause.

>Also, my recommendation is downvote button must be in shape of crescent and star, and upvote must be in shape of Aryan idol of Ahura Mazda (known to Taazi Zionist German science-man of Anishtan as "Die Hure Mazda").

>Cursed be the Arab, and all whom affiliate (include the false Aryan German and the capitalist Britaniyayeh Kabir)!

Kek

>all this butthurt
topkek

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "Salaam", is in fact, "Dorood", or as I've recently taken to calling it, "Dorood bar shoma". "Salam" is not a pure Persian word unto itself, but rather a loan word from Arabic that is made useful by its own inferior culture, language, and grammar comprising a full Taazi language.

Many Iranians speak a modified version of the Persian language every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Persian language which is widely spoken today is often polluted with Arabic loanwords and the Arabic script, and many of its users are not aware that it is not the true Persian language, and is instead "Farsi".

There really is a Persian, and these people are speaking it, but it is a form interspersed with Arabic loanwords. Persian is the language: the vocabulary, syntax, and grammar of the speaking system which allows communication to others. Purity of the Persian language is an essential part of the Aryans, but useless when combined with Taazi words; it can only function in the context of a complete, untouched Persian language. Persian is normally used in combination with Arabic loan words and alphabet: the whole system is basically Persian with Arabic added, or "Farsi". All the so-called "Persian" speakers are really speaking "Farsi".

>2016
>the Islam meme is still going
Do the sand people really believe this stuff or are they just using it as an excuse to behave like wild animals? Just start drinking alcohol idiots.