ITT we discuss how Sup Forums has made us paranoid misanthropes

ITT we discuss how Sup Forums has made us paranoid misanthropes.

>Dumped Nexus phone for a pre-paid dumb phone; keep battery removed when not needed.
>VPN and Tor for all connections.
>Don't pay for the Internet myself; use an antenna to pick up library's wifi from two miles away.
>Use Void Linux with full disk encryption.
>Lined inside of backpack with foil to make a Faraday cage.
>Pay cash for everything; own no debit or credit cards

>he fell for all the memes
You realize maybe 5% of people on here actually do all that shit, right?

You realize that only 1% of the population has an IQ over 130, right?

And I bet you use Reddit and read the Verge.

You realize that 50% of the population think they are part of those 1%?

Go home timmy, adults are talking.

>Use an antenna to pickup library's WiFi from two miles away.
Literally, how? What military grade receiver/dish are you using? Or is 2 miles just a hyperbole?

Line of sight from my roof with an old Directv dish; it helps that I'm on a hill.

But even then, the signals must be really weak unless the library uses some really high powered router with a big antenna? Do you face any problems? How's your browsing experience?

>Dumped a secure OS with constant updates for some ancient piece of shit that's probably riddled with low hanging fruit and possibly compromised by design
Should have just installed Replicant on your Nexus.

250mbps on average, I'd say. When it rains or snows at *all* I lose the signal.
>He doesn't know that the baseband in even the most secure smart phone is still the most obvious attack vector

you are not doing it from van from random places. You are not safe.

>The baseband in a new phone is just as vulnerable as the baseband in an old phone
>Therefore, you should through away your new phone and use an outdated piece of shit
How is this supposed to make sense?

>come to Sup Forums
>read Sup Forums meming
>change nothing
To be fair I already used GNU/Linux

>not using a phone with 0.001% market share

Security through obscurity

I do half of that stuff

I just installed a couple of firefox extensions.
>Don't pay for the Internet myself; use an antenna to pick up library's wifi from two miles away.
That's some high memeing level.

Dude they can influence your behaviour using ultrahigh frequency sounds. I hope you have earplugs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OP IS A LOSER

>Using a phone that has a built in NSA backdoor from 20 years ago and no one interested in finding or removing it

Couldn't you just jack off to adults. This seems like a lot of bullshit to go through.
>normie
>webcam enabled and uncovered
>access directly through isp account in my name
>use botnet ten so my home pc is the same as my work pc
>carry a leather attache
if i need to transport my laptop
>put everything on cc then pay it off at the end of the month to boost creddit sore

All those sercurity precautions are facinating. If only the first guy who ran the Silk Road lived like you, he'd still be a free man.

>and Tor for all connections
So Sup Forums made you paranoid and stupid?

Even within the realm of bullshit statistics made up on the spot you're way off.

>OMG so hacker
Edgy as fuck

Maybe a bit unrelated to the topic of this thread, but would increasing the wattage on an antenna also increase the range that I can receive information? I get that I should be able to send a signal further, but how does would increasing the power of my signal affect the ability to receive one? Hope all of that made any sense...