LOL

LOL

It's just QWERTY split, how is this anything new?

It's good for YouTube thumbs.

>LinusTechTips
Reddit underaged, leave. I swear that its streetshitters and deportee children shitting up the boards.

>Kinesis Advantage
>Not even in Colemak or Dvorak
>Bizarre
What?

It's not, it's a 15+ year old product.

This would actually be good for me since I only use my index fingers to type. This would force me to retrain.
Worried about getting arthritis with bad typing posture

Obscurity doesn't make you look cool basement dweller

>no spacebar

I think its more Reddit like to hate on something basically because its popularity. Its normies to chase "authenticity". Look at Wes Anderson's stuff as an example.

It's on the right beside enter.

>2014 + 3
>Faggots still shilling this shitty site
Advertising is against the site rules

>I only use my index fingers to type
Unless you're Captain fucking Hook you have no excuse whew you big baby bet you have sloppy handwriting

how much money does he make?
on average from his youtube+ sponsors?

he spent over 100k on a camera so suffice to say it's a lot

illiteracy doesn't make you look cool, retard.

What he's saying is true, it's not a weird layout, the keys are laid out like most keyboards, it's just split with an angle.

where is the spacebar?

Video fag. :)

I'm a photofag myself. Spend more time using my tiny entry level consumer stuff more than my big boy stuff desu.

Seems like something Richard Stallman would use

I've wanted to try one of those things for years, but no way am I paying $350 for something made out of cheap plastic.

my professor has this keyboard and he sucks at teaching java

watch the video you dumb fucking goy

He is a subhuman who complaint about portable workstations to being too big for daily use.

i dont want to give that loser views.

Has science gone too far?

itt: /mkg/ fags btfo

I have used one of these, okay to type with but nothing special and not worth the price. If you really need something like this, buy old ones.

>watching Linux tec tipps
LOL

But we don't hate him because he's "popular" but because his content is basically advertising for complete retards

Cool, but who the fuck cares about you?

>tfw used to love his videos and opinion
>now just posts click bait and caters to the normies

i fucking cant stand it, the guy used to be one of the best now hes utter trash.

HAHA LOL THAT KEYBOARD XD

Well considering he can easily drop $150K on RED camera equipment and not have a significant dent in his companies pocket, i'd say hes easily turning over a few million every year.

You really think it's because he's popular? I will admit that I even used to watch him, but it's really hard to deal with how stupid he is. When I saw him put Windows on servers again and again I finally just broke.

Where are the up and down arrows though?

It has vertical columns.

>Where are the up and down arrows though?
below M+[,]

What're some good Sup Forums Youtubers. I'm bored of seeing these shitty Linus threads