Best media player for windows

What's the best general media player for windows machines? I like VLC but I do wonder if its the best.

mpc-hc

mpv

MPC-BE you faggot.

MPDN

MPV if you are a neet and your time is worthless.

MPC-HC if not.

This. Comfy and lightweight as fuck.

+1

OP here, I actually like MPV a lot, but don't see how it's much better or worse than VLC. I guess what I should have been asking is if there was a media player that could suck my dick because there are several really good options in this thread I totally agree are great choices..

mpc-hc
cccp
kcp
Alternatively:
Smplayer + smtube
mpv
quicktime player :^)

hahahhaha

mpv isn't any better than MPC-HC no matter how much time you put into it. It's nothing but a bad clone of madVR. I'd rather have the real thing.

>cccp
>kcp

Go back to leftypol you dumb commie.

Vlc is fine for pretty much every worthwhile scenario.

@60384957
You have been told what's wrong with this picture so many times, yet you still keep posting it. How can 1 person be so fucking stupid is beyond my understanding.
I would chalk it up to baiting and shitposting, but you seem pretty serious about it.

I used both mpc and vlc, but I like vlc better because it's easier to add subs to an episode than on mpc.

*meant to reply to

Why would you need anything other than VLC
it just works

Not really.

No need to correct me, it was supposed to be like this. I'm not racking (You)'s for this shitposting Fe(male) namefag. That's his only purpose in life.

What am I looking at

Can VLC open .WCRY files? I have a bunch but nothing seems to open them.

VLC using the wrong levels.

At some dumb retard too incompetent to configure the video driver.

cryptoplayer

the first post is once again the best post

PotPlayer

Are these one of those images where you need to have autism to notice the difference between the two?

try a bitcoin

Sure

a video at 00:02 vs the video at 00:04

fpbp

It's a still shot there. You don't need the same frame to see the wrong levels.

This. New theme sucks though

I can't notice the difference

Is K-lite (LAV+Madvr refined and scaling and stuff) and mpc-hc great choice?

Because I don't know anything else (>3

Stop shilling. MPV is obviously lighter.

MPV if you need something minimalistic and light, Bomi if you need a UI and setting menus.

What an obvious false flag post

Why the fuck would you download MPC-HC from PortableApps?

Because it's a retarded vlc shill

I like SMPlayer the most.

lav + madvr is great with pretty much any player that supports it, it's a bitch to get to work though.
Madvr for life

potplayer, period

In Windows, everyone should have VLC for when they come across some exotic file types. I use it for playing raw rtmp streams (it's good for that).

Generally though, the Windows version is unstable and buggy as fuck. Stick to mpc-hc as default video player.