Why do you hate us?

Why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mdcpgb.png
google.de/search?hl=de&tbm=isch&q=планета на рабочий стол&oq=&gs_l=#tbs=simg:m00&tbnid=r33ujbS6oN5UlM:&docid=DYTlGkTQaZXE2M&hl=de&tbm=isch&imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kevinet

my name is brian

i hate only owoposters

i hate Arc and I hate menu bar buttons on the left. other than that, i actually love you

seriously fuck Arc though, nasty theme

because your shitposts are bad

I agree, it's too dark and generally used by people who just want to special with a "dark" theme, but I feel the arc-darker variant is underappreciated. I like the way the white looks against the arc color

I don't.

wallpaper?

Moved from Ubuntu Mate to Solus yesterday and i regret nothing
It's so sleek and elegant

Ubuntu Budgie is a thing

hey hey I'm having issues with fucking ubuntu right now and I was looking for alternatives here on Sup Forums and I found this solus thing. I had problems with my installation because of incompatibility with specs and now I'm having issues with shitty games for linux like tf2, ubuntu sucks (I suck too but ubuntu sucks more)

Nice theme, I'll copy you.

>ubuntu budgie
it's budgie remix
>tfw it's 2k17 and all *buntu distros aren't named "DE remix"

not terribly unique anyway

Use Windows.

been using it for 2-3 weeks stuff just work.

I din't install it for the DE, which is a huge pro, but i installed it because it isn't as bloated as ubuntu and boots and updates fast

If you are playing with the thought of installing Solus you need to know that it's a 64 bit only distro
It has a very good Steam integration though

Thanks user
I'll take that as a compliment

unique != good
It just works and doesn't distract you from actual work while being pleasant to the eye

I don't hate you. I'm just too much of a brainlet to use linux.

>Bloat
This isn't Windows, you have a package manager. Use it

That said, damn fine wallpaper, link plz

>all this kevinposters
Install gentoo, even Kevin himself use gentoo.

>even Kevin himself use gentoo.
Wrong, kevin uses ubuntu with modded screenfetch to fake gentoo display

>Solus

My nigga

Kevin uses Solus. He accidentally forgot to block his name when he posted on Sup Forums.

uwu
my.mixtape.moe/mdcpgb.png

anyone else get screentearing on fullscreen firefox?

with solus budgie*

how did you center the 4chanx header?
don't tel me you used spaces and tabs to do it.

You're running a free and open source operating system. There is nothing here for me to be upset about because I'm not a Microsoft shill.

Because solusfags are the new furries - everything has to be fucking solus.

>That said, damn fine wallpaper, link plz
Thanks user
Here's the link
google.de/search?hl=de&tbm=isch&q=планета на рабочий стол&oq=&gs_l=#tbs=simg:m00&tbnid=r33ujbS6oN5UlM:&docid=DYTlGkTQaZXE2M&hl=de&tbm=isch&imgrc=_