How politically correct is your country?

How politically correct is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamophobie.net/sites/default/files/CCIF Report On Islamophobia in France Six Months After The January 2015 Terrorist Attacks.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing is correct in this Islamic-based country.
The government sucks

Not at all, gobermend tries to succ eu cock but all people are racist/xenophobic.

I was in a market yesterday buying chicken and told the clerk that it was a bit too brown(overcooked). He replied with "Like a nigger". We both had a laugh and I left.

not too bad

Reasonably, gotten worse over the past decade but nowhere near as bad as US. It's pretty much acceptable to make fun of maoris here, ad companies have been making bank off it for years. On phone now so cant post link, but youtube 'Ghost chips ad'

How Islamic is Malaysia? Brazil is Catholic but it's full of homos, trannies, female leaders and roastbeef culture.

Hmm...it's like, the law is basically based on Islamic thingy, but the people are not really much Islamic.
For example, not all Muslim girls wear the cloth to cover their body.
But still homosexuality is strongly prohibited here.

it's pretty politically correct. sometimes it's out of hand, especially on the internet where angsty youths use call-out culture to satisfy their smug, angry power trips. but in real life, it's usually pretty sensible.. there's nothing wrong with being socially conscious.. it's just another facet of civility.

Extremely politically correct.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10.
Talking about the negative effect of accepting immigrants makes you a instant racist

It's like hell. You have to choose your words very carefully and make sure nobody feels offended in some way. Even on the internet.

this

>tfw EKRE is right and actually reflects how most of the nation feels

Yep. I voted EKRE. Helme for president 2016

hehe I remember when I was at the auslanderbehorde during my first days of study abroad in germany, the guy asked for my eye color for an identification document and then made the gesture of taking a close look at my eyes, as if to show that he didn't automatically assume my eyes are brown (even though I'm a mexican-american darkie). it was so awkward it was a little endearing, but it certainly gave a sense of the political correctness.

Based

It's getting worse and worse. You can already see the genius of Generation Z here.

is it really that hard to not treat people in a racist manner? people don't like it when other people are assholes.. it's really that simple.

Homos aren't a race.

Absolutely incorrect and it rocks.

I live in fucking Scotland

Fuck off

On a scale of 1 to 10, 2.
The first political party is a nationalist far-right party
People hate muslims
islamophobie.net/sites/default/files/CCIF Report On Islamophobia in France Six Months After The January 2015 Terrorist Attacks.pdf

Fuck off nigger, political correctness is just patting bunch of retards on the back.
Islam is shit and muslims are shit. Stay out.
Peace out fuckface

Pretty bad.

Thanks for cultural re education.
At last we truly see.