Why do Finns claim to be white when they look so Monogol??

Why do Finns claim to be white when they look so Monogol??

Other urls found in this thread:

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha

how can other countries even compete with our men

You mad?

Is he half Gook?

Mongol looking? What do you mean?

Why are leafs so obsessed with Finland?

>plural

They are distant cousins

We never claimed to be white

What do you mean?

No, 100% Finnish.

And those aren't even pure Finns.

"Finntyp"

Do I have a chance of getting a Finnish gf?
t. Ugly Brit

Forest Finns are about as pure as Finns get

An ugly one, sure. Same as anywhere.

Jellyfags on suicide watch

Yes they are you clueless fuck

Pure Finns have median folds because we're Proto-Eurasians

Is that what a spray tan looks like?

6/10

mongol girls love white guys

they are extremely shy and autistic,

do most finns know about the Sup Forums mongol meme?

Is that a serious question? No, most Finns do not frequent Sup Forums.

It didn't originate as a meme, though. German and Swedish anthropologists of the 19th and 20th centuries did claim that we are, indeed, Mongolians.

That's not even the finnish phenotype picture, I don't understand your end goal here.

That's a fairly prevalent phenotype in Finland and the Baltics, though.

>Sup Forums mongol meme

It's not from Sup Forums

>I remember my name was Sandstrom and this other fellow's name was Carlson, and we were white, blond as blond could be, and the Swedes, because they knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm

this meme is overrated

Finnish language in Finnish: suomen kieli
Mongolian language in Mongolian: Mongɣol kele

> 1 example /= the whole world

get lost

now i truly see

Most Finns have no idea about the whole Mongol thing. I didn't know that it's a thing before I started coming to Sup Forums

I never knew of my mongolic roots. That kinda explains my love towards horses and expertise in horse archery. Also, why am I so good at throat singing? :D

Praise tengri! :D

Mongol is a meme, it's actually Siberian. There are eskimos who share your language family there.

>Finn is are

Finnish and Mongolian are both part of the Ural-Altaic phylum, this isn't anything new.

Finns are closer to Sakha Turks than to Eskimos, stop lying.

Diskavrayn my rotss hs ben a game_chagning experingex:D i used to think i dint has no hertiagé or culturé but i disk_over the truht hs sedh litgh on my all lifé. Wer'e suns of greaterst empirage of historié. Blud of a mognol__ konguró runs thrug my faints, i feels it for sertayné. Now i hav hertagé:D

They don't belong to the same language family though.

Memes aside we are genetically closest to north Germanic and Baltic peoples. Linguistically we are not related to Mongol or Turkic languages either. Besides genes and languages rarely go together.

Finland and the northern Taiga altogether had too dense forests for the Mongol and Turkic hordes to ride so we were spared. Pic related

The epicanthic fold that some (less than 5% of) Finns have came to us from the Sami people. The Sami like all the ancient arctic tribes and peoples like Eskimos, Inuits and Samoyeds were mongoloid. The Sami people used to live in the area of modern day Finland before Finnic tribes like Tavastians and Karelians drove them off to the north. Some of them race mixed and now those Sami-Karelo-Tavastian rape babies are known as Savonians. Some of them still have the epicanthic fold.

turan when?

Not all Asians have epicanthic folds though. I think the majority of Japs don't have them. Not completely sure.

Middle Eastern and Indian people don't generally have those folds. But nearly all native East and Central Asian people have those kind of eyes. It's the thing that makes them look "asian"

You can still tell the eyes look Asian even without the folds. There's more to it than just that. I've seen some Chinese and Japanese people who didn't look like they got plastic surgery without them.

you're failing to mention the hyperwar which is the most vital piece of fingolian history

Here's Katya for example. She's half-Tatar and doesn't have folds yet her eyes still look a little weird.

>German and Swedish anthropologists of the 19th and 20th centuries did claim

And you do also know that reason why they claimed so was purely nationalistic, especially with the butthurt swedes.

linguistics =/= genetics

you are delusional.

blumenbach was the first one to classify Finns as mongols, and the first to say that Finns are not white.

he did it because you are not white not de to nationalism

Finns are ugly subhumans