American cultural, military, economic and sexual domination shall not end I your lifetime, How does this make you feel?

American cultural, military, economic and sexual domination shall not end I your lifetime, How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((American)))

Actually happy.

So we're all going to die soon?

Would not mind her sexually dominating me desu

I hope the Mexibros destroy it during my life time. The cancer of the west.

Indifferent. Their "cultural, military, economic and sexual domination" barely touches me.

... he said, on the American internet.

Fortunately, American males will be completely dominated by women and sexual and racial minorities, and will be taught to despise themselves and tuck their cocks between their legs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Brazil will be even more fucked. Because we are fighting hard against leftists, if Trump loses, we don't have any chance because we don't have any resistence in North America.

That's why i said "barely". I don't contact with Americans, America and its *culture* anywhere outside the internet. American military power bothers me a bit more, since it's the main existential threat to my country.

>sexual domination

It exists only in the western world. Our standards of beauty and sexuality are quite different from the American ones.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM

>Our standards of beauty and sexuality are quite different from the American ones.
Wrong.

What a fucking shame, i hope the degenerates who organized that were punished.

It's over lad, just accept it. We're all living in America

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

But they are, they are absolutely alien to us. All these american models aren't even considered attractive in Russia.

Seeing as we rely on them for economic stability, military protection, some culture and heaps of their white qt's are coming here, I dont see an issue.

they were sent to prison lad

So the Russian state has to prison people to prevent them adopting American culture? Good job.

America does none of those things to us though.

The school was shut down.

It is wise to attack a virus when it first begins showing itself and not later when it has already infected many areas of the body.

>It's over lad, just accept it.

But you're saying wrong things now, how can i accept them?

>We're all living in America

The western world (North and South America, Europe, Australia, NZ, Japan, S.Korea ) does. Russia isn't a part of it, we are withstanding the American influence in general and America doesn't affect our daily life.

We have now a generation that grew up on american fart jokes comedies and transformers. Now they listen to dumb nigger and wear hip caps with hip bombers .Stop denying.

>American """""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""

I hope Mexico destroys America from the inside.

yeah, american culture is worse than death so you may as well kill them if they are too far gone.
that is america culture of 1990s
as long as you dont have mass sjw and degeneracy is kept under control then you are not suffering america of the last 20 years.

Modern american culture is the most natural culture for a human. Girls dress provocatively and have a lot of sexual partners not because the TV says them to do so but because they actually want to do it. It's an integrated part of their mentality. American culture allows people to do what they really wish to do.

God bless America. Fuck you commie shits.

American culture is the enemy of humanity, seeking to turn people into hedonistic animals and destroy civilization from cultural rot.

I'm proud. They did everything right, this cancer must not spread in our culture.

We are defending ourselves and our culture from assimilation. There's no way we allow the enemies to brainwash our children. All methods are good in protecting your future, even the toughest ones.

t. Pedojew

Better death than americanization.

Russian girls are huge sluts too

You're a degenerate and i hope national guard will publicly execute people like you in stadiums.

>he wrote in american english

It's over, just accept itt/

Fuck America!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>i hope national guard will publicly execute people like you in stadiums.
can't wait lad

This is much better.

I've never ate a big mac. There are no Mcdonald's outlets in my region.

>he wrote in american english

I wrote in runglish.

I feel hungry now.

Soon.

Mmm, draniki with smetana.

Why are britts such burgerboos?

i wanted to try mcdonalds my entire life. It was my dream. I went on the Hajj and I had burger kind and KFC and they were OK but Mikkie D's was different. It was a vision, a golden future. I went to turkey and could have had it, but I wanted the real one, the real mcdonalds from the land of freedom and burgers themselves.

at long last I came to USA for uni/college (Yale-physics/anthropology double major) and I was HYPED AS SHIT. I arrived in New York and I was staying at my aunt's place in the bronx but all i wanted was mcdonalds. Now normally i observe halal/haram but back then I wasn't religious : mcdonalds was my religion

I went in to the most digsusting dining establishment I've ever seen. Hispanic families and crying babies filled the store, shitty storefront, dirty in the back, toilet was filthy, and i got a big mac and large fries. It was the most average burger I've ever had.The mexican cashier wasnt wearing a hairnet.

It ruined me as a person, but I wouldn't believe it. Surely other mcdonalds would be better, no?

I went to a mcdonalds in harlem and tried drive thru. There was a bullet proof window and a filthy interior, and they had a weird ass system to give us the burger where they cranked something to come from the other side. I ate the burger while crying and driving past a bunch of black guys lighting a trashcan on fire

fuck you USA and your advertisement. Since then I had quality burgers from 5 guys and diners but you lied to me

And this is why the Ayatollah began to hate America.

They are doing a good job in ending it all themselves. It's all changing already, all the old traditions are gone, what's left is a military that could as well be anyone's in the world, since the country itself is about to lose it's identity.

Good post

wouldnt be surpised desu

You can never trust the great Satan.

sad desu

She'd be perfect if she had blue eyes

Pretty much this

lmao

gold

is that fried chicken and ranch?

>I ate the burger while crying and driving past a bunch of black guys lighting a trashcan on fire

You should visit /lit, that's a 1st class story in the "depressing realism" tradition.

it makes me feel like it's a good thing but i wish it were actually true

Donald Trump needs to win
otherwise with spics and chinks in charge there will be no "American cultural, military, economic and sexual domination"
only chaos and poverty with them, those people are evil

make america great again

>the main existential threat to my country.
We would have invaded you already if we were going to. Just fuck off with the conflicts in former Soviet states and trade with us like everyone else. It'll make you rich

I can never tell if Euros are mocking us when they say these things

>We would have invaded you already if we were going to.
>Invade country with nuclear weapon
>get nuked

Then don't say we're an existential threat to you. We're not

Americans niggers are pretty funny though in their defense.

I didnt say this.

i disagree, i think some of those will and in fact are coming to an end. im indifferent, the US does some pretty trifling shit

expectation is premeditated resentment, user

>Americlaps
>sexually dominant not repressed

>America
>not the world capital of whores

Immigrants have always assimilated within a few generations. That's how America works.

E Pluribus Unum - You will be assimilated.

>American culture
big boobs
hot girls
banzai desu

Wait... are we the Borg?

couldnt have said it better myself