moms dad had great beard
only thing is
nobody really likes beards here
knowledge is in beards tho
every wise man has had a beard

whats it like in your country?

EiƄssrsjuu

everyone has a beard here desu

Only faggot leftist hippies have beards here.

le monke

lmaoing at your genes femboi, I was born with thick black hair
my father was dirty blonde with Austro-Hungarian style mustache

a day after shaving I already have look like primeval alpha mammoth rapist
I could walk up to your mom and her vagina would literally explode just
from the scent of my testosterone

I would honestly kill myself if I had bad beard genes

What's it like being only half a man?

>nobody really likes beards here
That is a lie perpetuated by beta pussies
Grow a beard, let the pussy juices flow

le monke

i have beard too and my mom and dad hate it but i give no fuck, some girls like it, some don't.

>l
>e

>m
>o
>n
>k
>e

same

le monke

jesus christ i love le monke

I pray to Allah daily for am epic beard. my prayers have yet to be answered :(

topkek

how old are you ?

Yeah, beards are disgusting

pray more so when you bend over i can ravage your boipucci

two hunters are out hunting

"what rifle will we shoot with today"

other hunter says

"how about your son"

you can always have your arab neckbeard

The hipster wave is kinda weak and declining. Older folks don't like beards on young people.
I just was lazy and had very thick hair, so it was too painfull to shave often. Then I got the nickname Barbarossa and finally bought a trimmer to not be a target for stupid jokes and questions.

Most of my friends who can only grow a pedostache are jealous of my beard tbqh fampaitachi

A lot of young men has a beard here, while men in their 40s or older are mostly shaved. if it's not too long, people don't care about it, it's considered a normal thing.
I'm bearded btw.

>tfw beard is too stragly and itches like hell

Les barbus sont des bouffeurs de cul.

beards are going out of style here

it's all about going otter mode with a bun and a clean face now

>Keep telling myself my beard will not being patchy one day.
>22 now and beard still does not connect in 4 places.

>cant grow a beard
>weak as fuck mustache

Amerindian genes are too strong in me

A lot of people have beards they are very popular here. They are based. The people who say they are only for hipsters are effeminate women or gays.

>can't grow a beard

>guys in tight pants ruined them anyway

meh

I grow a beard because i can and y brother cant. I want to look different to him so everyone stops saying, "oh you are so alike"

Same, beard is too thick (and reddish) so I just trim it so that it's generally not longer than 0.5-0.7 cm. Looks perfectly fine and aesthetic, not distracting, it's like 'smart manliness'. I've also taken to shaving the cheeks and neck since cheeks are easy and neck is in any case mandatory.

I can grow a real hipster beard but I don't really want it, especially as it'd be stupidly ginger.

Beards look really fucking terrible on manlets anyway OP.

it can take some time bruv

my dad says his didnt connect until he was in his 30s

its full as hell now

>no beard til 24
>thick full beard since then, just like my dad's and grandad's
The longest beard I had was like 10cm, but it takes a lot of effort to maintain a civilized look, otherwise you'll end up looking like a hobo, like those hipsters(?) who don even shave upper cheeks and neck.

I can't grow a beard, just a small ugly goatee that takes weeks to grow, and everyone else in my family can grow one :(

I hide my quadruple chin with my beard.

My beard hairs grow long and straight, so my beard doesn't look as full as it would if they were curly. It grows in everywhere, though, and from as high up as my cheekbones. Since I don't want to look like Saruman I go cleanshaven most of the time.

le monke

El monke

1. le monke?
2. le monke

1. le monke
2. le monke

virility, intelligence, urban living

le monke

oh and mountainfolk, naturally

Slav with beard just look like bearded potato. Slav must shave or lose that special cheeki breeki for lada.

le monke is a goddess

I don't know why any one would have a full beard unless you are a hermit or an old man

either you are seen as a badass or as a annoying hipster

no clue what others thing about it
got mine since I was something like 17-18, no one else had one so I just kept it since, too lazy to shave every 3 days, and it feels kinda itchy without beard

I got great beard genes.
Too bad beards are not in style here, our viking ancestors would cry.

big ass beards are fucking hilarious nowadays, you're not a fucking pirate or viking.
but on the other hand small well trimmed beard are aesthetic as fuck.

USA (Appalachia) everyone has a beard...at the very least a goatee but majority full beards

pretty cuck tier but helps cover up jaw line somewhat

I think it fits your face well it looks nice

>having a ginger beard
please don't

first pic is brown dumb dumb

suuure

I wish I could grow a beard. I have a chubby cheeks potato face so it would probably help cover that up a bit. I also live secluded out by myself in the desert, so I would love to have a big beard to match my hermit lifestyle. Sadly, I can only grow the Jack Sparrow goatee. I will never be wise hermit.

lose a little bit of weight then. Beards look best on people with good facial aesthetics anyways

I can't lose any more weight lol, I just have weird genes like that. I'm already 6'1 135 lbs, my body is skinny as fuck but my face is still chubby, that's just how it is I guess. I could probably only fix it with plastic surgery but idc about it enough to do that. It sucks that I can't grow a beard, because my dad can grow a badass one but both me and my older brother didn't get his beard genes.

holy shit you need to gain some weight then. It may be chubby because it's all you have left before you drop over dead. Fucking hell my girlfriend is 5'2 and you only weigh 20 more lbs than her. You need to be at least 170. Preferably 180