Music RIP

Anyone know how to RIP music from spotify?

Other urls found in this thread:

steike.com/code/spotify-vs-ollydbg/
sidify.com/
redacted.ch
github.com/hbashton/spotify-ripper
youtube.com/watch?v=n4jNKgW4B0Q
github.com/nukeop/nuclear/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/reddit/

You can't.

Steike wrote an article about it. Spotify has some anti-tamper mechanics that crash Ollydbg and other disassemblers iirc
Plus it was done ages ago, they've toughened up
steike.com/code/spotify-vs-ollydbg/

>non-free software
You can find every worthwhile music in bittorrent trackers.

>set spotify output to virtual loopback
>record virtual loopback to a wav file
>split it up as needed

Play on speaker and record with your phone

Any desktop audio recorder

Why don't you just use youtube to mp3 if you want trash quality audio?

Most people do not know anything about audio and pretty much upload the youtube mp3 version there

Deezloader is probably the closest you can get

>make sketchy video with 128kbs and photos I found on Google images
>upload that shit to jewtube
>oops I forgot to set the resolution bar higher so my subscribers get that full 128kbs, oh well
>normies are fine with this since bass and sub bass takes almost nothing in terms of bitrate
>download on jewtube to mp3

Guess how much compression and bit loss your shitty songs are going through? This is equivalent to fucking a whore and instead you getting first fuck she's instead being passed around in a crowd and you end up with sloppy ninths.

This. Thing is, it's easier to find what you want on jewtube and download it from there, often higher quality too, if you care about such things.

I use youtube-dl, obviously, and NewPipe on my phone because it's GOAT.

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

I feel like this stopped working on newer versions of windows or maybe I just had a shitty soundcard... so what I did was send an audio out line to the audio in of my tape deck to make mix tapes :)

Yes, you copy the artist's name directly from Spotify and paste it into Apollo.rip, and you then download the song. :^)

Use your phone to record audio from speakers, then upload to computer

Just torrent it jesus christ. Why would you want a shit audio quality rip?

sidify.com/
This works surprisingly well. Keeps the meta data and album art, plus doesn't take forever to save a bunch of music because it doesn't record like other programs do.
Nice thing too is you can't hear the music while it rips it, making it easy to rip your entire library while you're doing something else like watching videos.

>Decrypt and convert Spotify song or playlist to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC.
Red flag right there.

Youtube-dl and ffmpeg work wonders, user. My rips from youtube are always over 192kbps and usually in the mid 200's.

Just find some non shitty videos that are 720p or higher, throw them into a youtube playlist and download said playlist. They always come out great with no audible distortion.

>They always come out great with no audible distortion
>mid 200 kbps
m8 are you retarded

this desu

>He thinks he can discern between 320CBR and V0

>spotify
Shit quality audio is not worth ripping you fuckign idiot

Unless you have the autism levels of an audiophile, there is literally no way you can hear a difference between mid 200's and 320 using average equipment and music.

download music from redacted.ch

pacat | sox[

You forgot how youtube's max bitrate is 192kbps so that nigger's "mid 200s" is probably a shitty reencode, which would still make it sound like ass.

Hi.
Go back to rebbit.

192 still sounds just fine. Sucks that your autism levels keep you from enjoying free, decent quality and easy to acquire music.

They have switched to the DMR player for some (me) recently, so I don't think it's possible at the moment, but just use Deezeloader, they have roughly the same stuff.

>192 still sounds fine

Doesn't Youtube just have 256kbit/s, Spotify have 320kbit/s I think.

youtube has 192 max

I use deezloader to rip from deezer, there was a site you could rip spotify but it was taken down and I never saw any other method (that was convenient) to rip it again.

You sure? Why do you get 256 when downloading with youtube-dl and others then?

Deezloader is slow as fuck though

Are you in a rush?

Probably because youtube-dl reencodes it so it seems like it's higher quality. Look up max youtube audio bitrate. Every source says it's 192kbps at 1080p to 4K.

if you buy premium you can download the songs mate

How so? Do you mean download speed or the program itself? Haven't had any problem with either

Download speed. My mom recently asked me to download a couple songs for her and to find a decent torrent for every individual song (she didn't want any full albums) and then sort it would've taken ages. I used deezloader and it still ended up taking an entire day for everything to finish downloading. I guess it's easy to use though.

But it doesn't

But it does. You think a 192kbps AAC file magically changes into 256kbps MP3 file?

>spotify
>unironically ripping shitty streamed music
Torrent the FLAC.

Get off my board

github.com/hbashton/spotify-ripper
still works for me, but you need a premium account and a development API key (I googled it some faggot put his on github as well)

(OP)

here the proof of concept
why not use pic related

open up audiacity and use studio mix to record

Is this the audioautist thread? Glad to be a normie.

>no meta information
>manually start/stop at each song

use it's automated and even in AUR

Where do you even find flac torrents anymore? I haven't downloaded a flac album since what.cd what down.

where can I download deezloader?

You're fucking retarded

Shine!

Is this what both having autism and being deaf looks like?

Connect your cassette player to your audio out, press record on the cassette player, then press play on Spotify. Perfect.

Use OS X and the mixing console you get with the developer tools or Soundflower.

>newpipe
>crashes

I like the functionality but holy shit that app is Danica Patrick.

What kind of hookers are you having sex with? You buying group rate discounts?

just get a video/audio downloader plugin, I use one via Firefox desu

I'm writing a Spotify alternative, a program that will make finding artists/albums/tracks as easy as Spotify, and will automatically find music streams from free sources. I have already added youtube, bandcamp, soundcloud, and vimeo to possible sources, but obviously youtube quality is shit.

Getting it from Spotify would be great, if it can be done without using their API, since that would give them the ability to revoke my API keys and block access. What are some decent free sources of music I could use instead of the ones I mentioned above?

>not posting name of script

Faggot

That sounds kinda neat actually.
How far are you with the development?

cool idea, but you're the thousandth person to think of this - so far all of the very numerous options suck complete anus.

hes quoting it retard

not sure about the api thing for spotify but maybe use the website interface, as you would listen over their website, as for this its also possible to block the ads as adblock, ublock etc is doing it

> what are ads embedded in streams

also it cant be more than a niche open source project like kodi, because their lawyers would rape ya ass if you would actually marketing it

ffmpeg -f alsa -i loopout spotifag.opus

I've released a working program on github, a couple of smaller linux magazines and blogs wrote about it.

I'm developing it actively and using it myself to make it as neat and convenient as possible. It's not that hard to do.

That's what I want to avoid, but I don't know how hard it is (maybe impossible). It would be nice to find a way to hijack the streams without Spotify being able to stop it without changing the way they're streaming their music.

They're free to try. It's free software, so it's impossible to block it.

and?
last time i checked adblock did block all ads from spotify streams when using the browser interface

few months back tho

you're all wrong

youtube-dl -F youtube.com/watch?v=n4jNKgW4B0Q
[youtube] n4jNKgW4B0Q: Downloading webpage
[youtube] n4jNKgW4B0Q: Downloading video info webpage
[youtube] n4jNKgW4B0Q: Extracting video information
[youtube] n4jNKgW4B0Q: Downloading js player vflxXnk_G
[info] Available formats for n4jNKgW4B0Q:
format code extension resolution note
249 webm audio only DASH audio 56k , opus @ 50k, 1.22MiB
250 webm audio only DASH audio 80k , opus @ 70k, 1.68MiB
140 m4a audio only DASH audio 128k , m4a_dash container, mp4a.40.2@128k, 2.96MiB
171 webm audio only DASH audio 138k , vorbis@128k, 3.03MiB
251 webm audio only DASH audio 153k , opus @160k, 3.28MiB
278 webm 256x144 144p 110k , webm container, vp9, 24fps, video only, 2.27MiB
160 mp4 256x144 144p 112k , avc1.4d400c, 24fps, video only, 2.55MiB
... character limit...
137 mp4 1920x1080 1080p 4460k , avc1.640028, 24fps, video only, 83.75MiB
271 webm 2560x1440 1440p 10132k , vp9, 24fps, video only, 193.22MiB
264 mp4 2560x1440 1440p 10635k , avc1.640032, 24fps, video only, 195.35MiB
313 webm 3840x2160 2160p 22448k , vp9, 24fps, video only, 436.17MiB
266 mp4 3840x2160 2160p 23300k , avc1.640033, 24fps, video only, 425.35MiB
17 3gp 176x144 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.2@ 24k
36 3gp 320x180 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.2
43 webm 640x360 medium , vp8.0, vorbis@128k
18 mp4 640x360 medium , avc1.42001E, mp4a.40.2@ 96k
22 mp4 1280x720 hd720 , avc1.64001F, mp4a.40.2@192k (best)

and?

yes?

k?

wat?

>
>Youtube-dl and ffmpeg work wonders, user. My rips from youtube are always over 192kbps and usually in the mid 200's.
Are you literally retarded?
If the original source uploaded to jewtube was a shitty 64kbps napster file, then it doesn't matter if you download it at an upsampled 192kbps

It's like ripping a VHS video to 4k resolution. It will still be shit

there is no 192 on yt

actually I did by refering to the other post flty

play Spotify in background
record on casette

since you're obviously retarded let me spell it for you
>audio only DASH audio 153k , opus @160k, 3.28MiB

>paying to pirate

What's your point

no it doesn't

Dude you can literally download Kodi from the Windows Store now. There's nothing that it does that is illegal.

0.0.0.0 log.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 analytics.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 ads-fa.spotify.com
wew

This + read the track metadata from dbus notifications.

It says that it's deprecated right there on the site.

"Libspotify’s Deprecation" not the Spotify-Ripper, it still works, trust me

DeezerDownloader (1.4.0)-bigboot.jar
DeezerDownloader3.2.3-sparx.jar

Could you possibly post a link to your project?

>are always over 192kbps
Who says the upload was not a 64kbps rip of a rip compressed to WMA on Windows Movie Maker by some retard?

>kodi
>niche
>lawyers would rape ya ass if you would actually marketing it

Yeah no. It's neither niche nor illegal.

github.com/nukeop/nuclear/

Thank you