Do you do technology stuff with your mom?

Do you do technology stuff with your mom?

No, but I do with yours.

Sometimes, she used to be a developer back in the 80's mostly on amiga systems

That's so hot, post pick of her 20's

Yes, we get together and make shitty image macros with Impact typeface mocking Linux users

Does "fixing" her ipad count?

pics or didn't happen

She's a dancing enthusiast and often needs to edit music tracks, so I've tried to teach her how to use Audacity on several occasions, to no avail
It's very frustrating

if you still have contact with your parents after the age of 18 you really need to kill yourself for being a leeching macnhild piece of shit.

If you pretend your parents don't even exist after they've spent years and years raising you, you're the piece of shit!

if you take so obvious baits from Sup Forums you're the piece of shit!
oh wait that makes me piece of shit too
guess i'll need to kill myself now

KEK

I'm just sick and tired of this bullshit autism/reddit cancer. I hoped it would be just a fad, like bait and the banana, but it just won't die, and it's pissing me off to no end.

aaaaaaand I replied to the wrong thread

please allow me to kill myself

permission granted

Basically, I'm tech support for my parents.

fpbp

I'm tech support for all my family, feels good.
It's a pain in the ass to teach my grandma how to use the iPad, but the gratitude in her eyes for being able to keep in touch with the family on Facebook, or watching her series on streaming it's priceless.

Don't be a piece of shit

I fix stuff on her surface every now and then. She always tells me I'm super smart. It's pretty nice.

>mom
fuck off amerifat

Europoors don't have mothers?
LOL

I helped teach her how to use computers when she went back to college

Well, old chap, the proper spelling of the word "mom" is actually "mum".

'Mom' is yet another Ameripoor retarded spelling, why can't you correctly learn the language you are borrowing? Too dumb?

Mum makes no sense and is the name of a flower.

yanks seriously write 'defense'
a haha