TempleOS

What's new with Terry, did he stop streaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywvS_JZyomo
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/Fans.html#l1
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=D4j0pk_Tw2k
youtube.com/watch?v=uqEBGfH81dI
youtube.com/watch?v=8rJn81mebjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

everything's fine

that guy again? who the hell watches him he doesnt even know about programming

he died

nigger niggernigger

You can play megaman on TempleOS now

Why doesnt Terry like my flowers?

I've been enjoying his excursions outside, though I worry he might get into trouble.

Line 78067:
hand the host of Midian.

7:16 And he divided the three hundred men into three companies, and he
put a trumpet in every man's hand, with empty pitchers, and lamps
within the pitchers.

7:17 And he said unto them, Look on me, and do likewise: and, behold,
when I come to the outside of the camp, it shall be that, as I do, so
shall ye do.

7:18 When I blow with a trumpet, I and all that are with me, then blow
ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp, and say, The sword
of the LORD, and of Gideon.

7:19 So Gideon, and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the
outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch; and they had

Can anyone tell me where this guy lives? I'm going on a road trip soon so hopefully I'll find the opportunity to meet this guy

His address is on his website

>What's new with Terry
Kino Vlogs
>did he stop streaming
he did for a while, but hes back now

Probably not a good idea. In his most recent video he thought a garage door was trying to kill him.

Is this the defacto /tosg/ now?

M8, I'll bring him a dead nigger on a pole, that way he'll know I mean no harm.

MIT niggers, that's why, them and their unholy languages such as Haskell.

he left the basement and now wanders outside
socializing with his neighbors

As an MIT student, fuck this literal retard.

>literal retard
he made a fucking operating system by himself.
It works.
He's nuts, not retarded. There's a difference.

Fuck you and the CIA, nigger.

>he made a fucking operating system by himself.
a lot of people did, there's even a course in most universities that teaches you how to write an OS and where you have to implement paging, scheduling, file systems, etc etc

Show us your project then, lad. You wouldn't be able to write anything close to temple even if you had two lifetimes. He's not some genius programmer, but he's well above your average mit nigger

just look up what CS students from a decent university have to do for their OS dev class ? there are 10000s of people who had to do that and passed, and a lot of them have uploaded their shit to github.

None of those assignments compares in scope to temple. Have you even looked at it? We had to do an 'os' as an assignment too. Glorified kernel does not an os make.

get the FUCK out of here back to your meme kike college

Fuck you CIA nigger. does your PC runs a 24 cores CPU and 128GB of RAM? Nope, thought so

it's a fucking semester
most people with some mental capacity and enough freetime can pull it off if every fucking CS student can pull off the fucking OS dev class in a semester doing 5 other classes that are most likely way harder simultaneously . and that retard works on it for like 20 years, i've already seen and "tested" that shit 10 years ago while it still had some other name i don't really remember or care about.

Friendly reminder that Terry upgraded to 256GB back in February

In all seriousness, WTF are his specs? It is worth a few thousand at least

Where's your programming language, toolchain, compiler, kernel, bootloader, documentation and userbase tools?
Though so, dumb nigger
>b-but look at this extremely limited project I did!
I did CS in a top university, yeah you do all of this anywhere that's not a meme school, but nowhere near as complete as Terry did
And guess what, Terry also had the same classes in his university
Look in the archives senpai, or go through days of his livestreams

I didn't know that, thanks I'll go take a look

Don't do that. I have no doubt that you mean well but once one of us makes an appearance on his stream/videos then all the underage faggots will be going to his place to le epic troll him.

His direction and phone number are on his site, they been there like forever

>Where's your programming language,
on some old hdd i think
> toolchain,
nowhere because i didn't and don't want to spend 20years of my lifetime on creating one
> compiler,
again, on some old hdd
> kernel, bootloader,
same old hdd
>documentation and userbase tools?
nowhere because i didn't do any of that.

not everyone wants to spend 20 years of their lifetime creating some useless software, but most people with no life can pull it off.

and if you're really did
> CS in a top university
i'm pretty sure you know that most people who did CS could pull shit like that if they had nothing else to do and getting money from their family and the gov

I can tell you're insecure

Has any Sup Forumsentooman made a pilgrimage to his home or appeared in a video yet?

My concern is this:

> someone from Sup Forums goes on the livestream
> actually pretty nice and productive, Terry's got a new friend
> underage faggots in it for le nigger man wonder how he found Terry
> go to website, find his address
> 14-year-olds are now blowing airhorns outside of Terry's house at night and harassing him in the street

My guess is nobody has given him shit in person yet because nobody wants to bother going there. I'm afraid of one well-meaning trailblazer opening the floodgates of hell on poor Terry.

and i can tell your
>to university
is located somewhere in india

>all of my projects where so shit that every employer would laugh at them, so I have to stash them away
Though so
>20 years
Dedication it's one of the main reasons why Terry's respectable, let's see a project were you have worked for at least 10 years
>i'm pretty sure you know that most people who did CS could pull shit like that if they had nothing else to do and getting money from their family and the gov
Yeah, and where are they?
Terry literally pays rent, and apparently does odd jobs too, he only gets his disability welfare
Also, this was his hobby, he didn't went full time on TempleOS until he decided that trying to work was a useless effort in his mental state
He was having lunch with the Ticketmaster founder before leaving and going schizo, he's a gifted systems programmer

Haha that would be funny Terry would khs

Native Spanish speaker? What you called a direction we usually call an address.

> hahaha guys we made a schizophrenic commit suicide!
> epic trolling!

what are you even doing on Sup Forums ?
retards needs to be purged from society, just like hitler tried, but some jew and nigger infested country had to oppose him and is getting chucked by niggers now

Terry is an actual genius, dipshit.

Alright. I think I won't for the sake of the poor man. Or maybe I could just not show up when he's streaming or publicize about it at all, does he stream at specific times?

fuk urself

Hard to say. You could phone him.

Phone him and you could probably set a time.

Did you write a compiler?

of you visit him, take him one of these books. maybe one of his deciples knows which one of these is the one with the broken spine that's falling apart. he takes it with him and he reads from it sometimes. tell him you want to make a video with him and interview him. we want to see you give him the book, and interview him.

y0ur fucked nigger

He gets $200 allowance every month?

Geez, that's more than I take for my cash allowance, and I'm a multi-millionaire who gets all my money by periodically selling small portions of my stock portfolio.

>and now wanders outside socializing with his neighbors

If by "socializing" you mean calling them "niggers".

he makes me uncomfortable but at the same time he's less of a loser than i am

Pfft
Any computer science/ computer engineering grad left to their own devices for twenty years without having to WORK FOR A LIVING could easily do the same.

Wait a moment, what's that? There are graduate students writing operating systems, programming languages and compilers as assignments? OH MY, I GUESS THIS GUY REALLY ISN'T A GENIUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywvS_JZyomo

le temple flube

Terry has a masters in computer engineering, has worked at large software firms and has even made physics simulators for industry. This was all at a relatively young age. What have you achieved?

Has Terry opened fan art on stream? If so, could someone link me to the video

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/Fans.html#l1

stop replying to that faggot

Is Terry really that tall?

People calling him a GENIUS!! are overstating things, but the fact he made his own compiler, OS and language does put him miles above the average programmer. And while you might say anyone can "easily" do what he's done given a decade of not working, most NEETS who go a decade without working never actually put their mind and accomplish anything of note. Terry's a schizophrenic NEET but rather than sit on his ass resigned to being a NEET he's actually put his mind to a task and accomplished shit. A Compiler, an OS and a language aren't much but its far more than the average mentally ill person living off their parents and disability checks ever does.

>A Compiler, an OS and a language

not only that, the retard in this thread saying "THAT'S A COLLEGE SEMESTER OF WORK" think that hitting the bare essentials on the syllabus for your operating system to be a full operating system, is comparable to TempleOS.

It's not a piece of shit thrown together in 3 months by an exhausted College student who learned C two years ago.

>800
>kikepedia
TERRY NO!

don't worry, they wasted it in less than 10 minutes

The Mumbai Institute of Technology, Pajeet?

He's the kind of guy who wrote a floppy kernel and thinks he's hot shit.
I can write 0xAA55 and do assembly too, its not that hard, the hard part comes after the kernel IE the compiler, drivers, graphics etc.
Plus Terry wrote it in 3days.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

came here to post this
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

You know Jim made this because of a few tweets I sent him.

GODDAMN IT NORMIE YOUTUBERS ARE GOING TO FUCK WITH OUR GUY.

Well this faggot is going to ruin Sup Forums.

he just walks the streets and sits down near a store every single day, looking over his shoulder for niggers

Jim's fans are a bunch of Sup Forums users and edgy teenage faggots.
Not the retarded but somewhat skilled Sup Forumstards anymore.
There is literally nothing his fans can do that would be worse than the Diana clones fiasco. Terry will be fine.

I honestly wonder whether Jim watches the cup given Terry was in Sup Forums's XI.

Can someone link me his stream? I thought his hitbox got shut down.

Is it true that Bill Gates keeps a nigger herd at his mansion?

And the newfags from that retard's youtube video are already flooding in

youtube.com/watch?v=D4j0pk_Tw2k

Its fact. Lesser known tho its seven year old sex agents doing the herding under his watch

Shut up MIT faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=D4j0pk_Tw2k [

YOUTUBE INCEPTION

>that related video
youtube.com/watch?v=uqEBGfH81dI

this guy is a cancerous prick

Fuck off MIT nigger. You don't even know how to do a triangle fill. It's fucking algebra, nigger.

No.

It is true that he and the illuminati have a herd of nigger cattle, though.

Is anyone archiving Terry's videos?

>in 3 days
For real? Either way I have a ton of respect for him because "regular" life is a scam and he has accomplished great things but this is the first time I have heard the three days thing. Seems believable enough granted his mental state though

Not an argument. His works are quite impressive but not genius tier.

he also wrote the 64-bit compiler in 2003 not ever touching a 64bit machine, he just knew it was the future

there was a video of him calling some random black guy a nigger. haven't seen him since

>haven't seen him since
literally posts 5 videos on youtube daily

cia skin stealing nigger watch the eyes they glow

he was meant he hasnt seen the cia nigger because terry fucked the cia nigger up after the video ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rJn81mebjE

Raleigh is a helluva place

Found the nigger cattle

>The orders are to shoot anyone on God's mountain

They live in a sub division dude. Do you think Terry would be the only person they'd be fucking with?
Maybe if he lived in a rural area without a lot of neighbors that might be an issue, but we've all seen his neighborhood in his recent walk videos.
The concern would be for anyone trying to do that is not just Terry's father who is probably armed since he seems like the type to have a gun but any neighbors who could also probably be armed.
I'd shoot a nigger faggot for blowing an airhorn outside of my house at 3am. I'd shot him first then fire a "warning" shot into the pavement and tell the cops I though the airhorn was a firearm and he was pointing it me and my family.

Scot free bitches.

Go away fake dianna

Is Nevada one of those states?

>and tell the cops I
American justice system, everyone.