/pcbg/ - PC Building General

/pcbg/: Post your component list; rate other anons'; ask questions in general.

>Assemble your parts list with price comparisons & compatibility filter.
pcpartpicker.com/

THEN state the PURPOSE of your PC & BUDGET. State COUNTRY if not USA.
List GAMES/SOFTWARE you use often. List resolution & hz if gaming.
Seeking build improvements? Clarify goal: lower price or improved specs?
ctrl+f to see if your question was answered already

>How to assemble a PC, select components & more. (somewhat outdated)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Build_a_PC

CPUs:
>G4560 for budget builds (R5 1500X will keep above 60fps in every game. No i5
>R5 1600 is the best value for higher fps gaming and mixed usage; 1600x if you don't want to OC
>i7-7700k is bad value but good; may have heat issues even at stock clocks
>R7/Xeon for compute/multitask/mixed use, R5 if budget

Graphics:
>G4560 iGPU is fine for LoL, dota2, rocket league, etc
>1050Ti/RX560 for ~$105. Must drop settings for 60hz if not Freesync/Gsync on many games.
>RX570 4GB - 1080p@60+hz, running most maxed; older games at 144+hz
>RX580 8GB - 1440p@60+hz, inject SMAA and drop settings for some games
>1060 - Gets outperformed by the RX 580; consider only if AMD is not an option (ie CUDA)
>1070 - usually not worth the extra cost for Gsync
>1080 - 1080p@90-144+hz maxed; 1440p at lower hz.
>1080Ti - 1440p@90-144+hz; 4k@60hz in SOME games, more at lower settings
>Freesync2 & Vega soon.

General:
>READ PRODUCT REVIEWS on a retailer page to see if that cheap SSD/PSU or whatever is reliable
>Consider larger SSD-only for what you budget SSD+HDD combined. Add HDD later once needed
>NVMe aren't for faster OS boot. They're primarily for productivity as a scratch disk
>Stop fucking confusing any M.2 drive with NVMe. M.2 is a form factor
>mATX is often cheaper as the board+case is usually less
>1 SR DIMM is slower than 2 DIMMs
>Good air cooler is almost always wiser than an AIO

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2908-sapphire-rx-560-pulse-oc-review-vs-gtx-1050/page-4
schematics.com/site_media/media/project/previews/20474-sassata-signal-repeater_2x.png
jet.com/product/GSKILL-Ripjaws-V-Series-16GB-2-x-8GB-288-Pin-DDR4-SDRAM-DDR4-3200-PC4-25600-Inte/fd53935031984c62ae7ff055f2213bad
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/subject//pcbg//
ebay.com.au/itm/Dell-Optiplex-9010-Core-i7-GEN3-3770-SFF-3-3GHz-8GB-500G-W10P-COA-USB-3-0-/252775598443?hash=item3ada99896b:g:i2AAAOSw32lYp1dH
ebay.com.au/itm/MSI-nVidia-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-OC-4GB-GDDR5-Gaming-Graphics-Video-Card-HDMI-DP-/232285363998?hash=item3615495f1e:g:UZUAAOSwmgJY2fE7
pcpartpicker.com/list/TxJvFd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the best silent PSU for a single GPU build (550-650W I guess)? Not fanless and not necessarily with spindown but still quiet on idle.

Be Quiet PSUs tend to be decently quiet

What is Sup Forums's approved case? Why are cases without side windows generally more expensive than cases with them now a days, I want a case without a side window under 100 and preferably not made of cheap plastic, if it is made of plastic then I want it to look like a muted box, not some gamer shit. I also want good airflow.

the cheap window cases are cheaper because cheap windows are cheap
duh.

Watch a video about the Fractal Design Define R4, might be for you

I got a 1600x and plan to overclock it, what cooler should i get? Most liquid coolers i've seen require me to buy a separate bracket.

I built my computer about a year ago with a 650 watt EVGA SuperNOVA P2. I was originally looking at the G2, but found a good sale on the P2.
You can enable 'silent mode' on it, which only spins the fan if the PSU reaches a certain temperature. However, it is next to silent even with the fan running.

Why do you care so much about the looks?

60 degrees okay for gaming on i7 7700k? not OC'd

>>R5 1500X will keep above 60fps in every game.
Incorrect. Quite a few like Ashes or WatchDogs2 cannot keep 60FPS; however those titles are rare and without a ridiculous CPU a locked 60 is impossible

>1050Ti/RX560 for ~$105.
Considering that the 460 cannot match the GTX1050, the 560 will not come even close to the 1050Ti. Your pricing standards are way off. 1050Ti would be a great deal at $105. The 560 might be OK at that price, depending on reviews.

>Must drop settings for 60hz if not Freesync/Gsync on many games.
I don't think you know how monitors work. Freesync does not magically increase the framerate. Even without Freesync you can turn off Vsync if the max framerate stays below 60, and if you have Freesync on a 60Hz monitor you'll still need a framerate limiter to keep the FPS below 60.

>RX580 8GB - 1440p@60+hz, inject SMAA and drop settings for some games
Wrong. The RX580 is not a 1440p card, at least if you want to play modern or future games. 8GB of VRAM doesn't magically provide ANY boost in raw power.

>1060 - Gets outperformed by the RX 580; consider only if AMD is not an option (ie CUDA)
Simply wrong. The cards are approximately equal

>1070 - usually not worth the extra cost for Gsync
An AMD fanboy wrote this. There currently is no AMD 1440p card, which is why he suggested the underpowered 580 for 1440p.

>1080Ti - 1440p@90-144+hz; 4k@60hz in SOME games, more at lower settings
The 1080Ti is generally a 4K card.

Don't buy Liquid Coolers, you pay much more for 2 - 3° differences

What cooler? The 7700k does have heat issue, and if it's used to 70 ~ 80% (aka gaming) it's not surprising to see it at 60°C.

Usually the bracket is free. You'll just have to wait a few days for it.

Le Grande Macho if manufactured in 2017 comes with AM4 bracket in the box. So do 3 Noctua coolers that have -AM4 in the model name.
I got the Cryorig C1 myself. I think it's overpriced, but I like it. You can put a larger 140mm fan on it to make it even quieter and even more performant but it keeps my 1600X cool.

Rosewill SRM-01 and cut your own window. :^)
But idk. I like the Carbide 88r as well. That's a more premium one.
Fractal's are pretty good, but overpriced.

Silverstone are generally Seasonic's made to slightly higher spec, a handful of more features, that cost twice as much.
There is the Seasonic 520w fanless and there is a more expensive Silverstone version of it. I think another manufacturer also has their own rebadge of it as well.

i fucking hate you but you're right about everything. DAMNIT

Yes, 60C while at 50%+ load is reasonable.

he literally both a $6 AUD cooler that is based on a stock intel cooler

i don't know how long it will last
I'm planning on buying a cryorig h7 or c7 for my one

Fractal Design Define Mini C is the best case on the market.

SHILL OP BTFO!

This the go to 500~ 1080p setup?

Also what h110 boards support kaby out of the box without update?

I don't know of any H110 boards with updated BIOS. If you find any report back please.

That PNY SSD is the old one and at this point isn't a good value. You need the one with the 3 in ID.

Need 2400MHz RAM.

you're free to edit the OP of the next thread

Oh I will--it will look like this

No
You're free to edit the informations provided in the OP, but not to put your own links to websites that only you can edit
I don't know why you want to get full control of this general but you won't

1500X will remain competive longer than an i5 simple because it has 8 threads to work with. See 2600k vs 2500k in todays games

1050ti is a card with a weird price its too close to the 570 but also too close to the 1050/560
the 560 is not just a OCed 460 it actually is a changed card unlike the other revisions. It is quite a bit faster in modern games compared to the 1050. Assuming the modern game is running a modern API like vulcan or DX12 ect

RX 580 will run 1440p games just with some setting adjustments. Not ideal but it will work. On that note the 580 is like the 560 as it performs better than the 1060 in newer API games thus will hold on to its performance better than the nvidia counterpart

Gsync should be fazed out or combined with freesync. No reason to dick consumers when a free alternative is available

Waiting on Vega numbers I expect 1080 performance for $349

Intel says the pentium only works with 2133
I assume it might be because its a motherboard issue?

>R5 1500X will keep above 60fps in every game.
>Incorrect
There wasn't enough room for "mostly" it's at 2000 characters. But it's close enough.
Ashes does have a CPU setting that you can turn down, unlike most games, that will get it running over 60fps.
Other examples are FO4 and Arma3 can dip under 60.
So yeah, like 3 games, 4 if you don't count not putting CPU on the "extreme" preset in Ashes.

>Considering that the 460 cannot match the GTX1050
Nope. The RX560 does match/beat the 1050Ti in some newer games. In some older ones? Yes it's more 1050 performance.
Also the review you're going by was probably the lowest power/clocks RX560 that'll be released.
You also have to consider Freesync cost.
Freesync/Gysnc are MUCH more of an issue with lower power cards where it's hard to keep above 60fps. You can get a 40-75hz Freesync monitor for under $110 at normal non-sale, non-refurbished prices. Gsync is another $50.

So ultimately that depends on someone's games or needs, which is why both are there for them to figure out.

>I don't think you know how monitors work. Freesync does not magically increase the framerate
no u

>Wrong. The RX580 is not a 1440p card, at least if you want to play modern or future games. 8GB of VRAM doesn't magically provide ANY boost in raw power.
It works well for CURRENT games.
Even in one of the worst examples for it, GR wildlands, the recent driver updates greatly increased performance. On medium-high you can mostly stick around 60fps at 1440p on it now.
There's only like 5 games that can't be played on very high or maxed 1440p 60fps on a high end RX580 model.
And that's mostly there because an 8GB RX580 is poor value for 1080p compared to an RX570 4GB. But sometimes 4GB RX580s go on sale.

>Simply wrong. The cards are approximately equal
RX580 is better on average, cheaper, and again, Gsync you dumb shill.
If Nvidia adopted the open AdaptiveSync standard, this wouldn't be a problem. Go bitch at them and not OP, fucktard.

>1500x, 1500x, 1500x
I think anything that isn't gaymen is really going to be noticeably better off going for a 6 core. Sure it's a matter of use but it's worth mentioning.

>The 1080Ti is generally a 4K card.
But you JUST said you aren't allowed to turn settings down from maxed, and the 1080Ti can only run a handful of games at 4K 60fps+ maxed.
You say it's unacceptable that the RX580 8GB can't run 5 games max at 1440p at 60fps, but it's okay for the 1080Ti to not run 100+ games at 4K 60fps unless you drop settings to low-medium?

Why did you write all that just to BTFO yourself in the last line?

>I don't think you know how monitors work. Freesync does not magically increase the framerate
Not sure why you are being stupid on purpose but what is implied is that going under 60fps will show noticeable bad frame pacing on top of stutter, whereas with Freesync/Gsync both of those are not so much of an issue

>The cards are approximately equal
The Rx 580 has a slight lead, and considering the fact that both are priced the same & the 580 supports freesync, it's often a better choice

>The 1080Ti is generally a 4K card.
4k@60hz is hard to achieve even with a 1080ti, you'll have to drop a few settings just like "4k@60hz in SOME games, more at lower settings" implies

>1500X will remain competive longer than an i5 simple because it has 8 threads to work with. See 2600k vs 2500k in todays games
Of course. I'm not recommending an i5. I'm just pointing out inaccuracies in the OP. These are my builds.
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/

>1050ti is a card with a weird price its too close to the 570 but also too close to the 1050/560
Completely agree, which is why the main builds jump from the 1050 to the 570. It's a "weird" card because it's the most power card that doesn't need anything but PCIe power.

>the 560 is not just a OCed 460 it actually is a changed card
A few extra CUs. Still won't catch the 1050Ti.

>It is quite a bit faster in modern games compared to the 1050.
Source? I just posted a summary which shows it behind.

>RX 580 will run 1440p games just with some setting adjustments
No one who buys a 1440p monitor wants to play on choppy medium or low in new games. Quit perpetrating this.

>These are my builds.
No one cares about your build
If you wanna do a build list do it in the wiki where everyone can edit at will

I hate the pc in the OP so much.
>reference card in a midtower
>not removing the unused hdd cage
>120mm rad in a mid tower
>c+ cable management

So i bought pic related it is a HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 didn´t realise it has SAS interface. Can i use a sas to sata adapter? How fucked am i? What good use can I give to it?

It's 15% extra CUs, 15% higher clocks.
But yeah, no more ROPs so it's generally not a 30% performance increase over the 460.

It really depends.
Does someone want to play newer AAA games, and get a Freesync moitor, and play them at higher quality settings? Possibly to upgrade to a better GPU later that can still make use of Freesync (especially when Nvidia looks forced to adopt Freesync, now that it's being put in so many more monitors than Gsync AND into TVs. No one is going to buy a fucking Gsync TV)?
Then the RX560.
Do they play mostly older games that're easy to run 60fps+ on a 1050Ti like WoW or emulators but their iGPU isn't strong enough, or really well optimized ones like Overwatch that are Nvidia favored? Then 1050Ti.
But it's not worth buying Gsync for a 1050Ti generally. So it's a GPU for someone that can run on settings targeting 60fps+.
For the RX560, someone can run newer games on higher settings with a cheap Freesync monitor and dips to 40fps on those higher settings are perfectly fine and won't result in screen tearing.

Seems incredibly reasonable to me that BOTH are recommended. This isn't the case like the RX580 vs 1060 where there is a clear winner. Or RX570 vs 1060 3Gb where there is an even more clear winner.

Lmao

Look at doom and sniper elite for example of modern API games

These are not "optimized" for amd they just are on more modern engine designs

For the RX 580 in 1440p its fine for some games. 30fps reasonable in some non competitive games or games based on visuals.
I would not buy a rx 580 to game on 1440p but it will work.

gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2908-sapphire-rx-560-pulse-oc-review-vs-gtx-1050/page-4

is cas latency really a big deal for ryzen or is it just a meme
14 costs twice as much as 16...

15 is fine
Get highest speed that is a reasonable price
dont pay more that 15% higher than the cheapest ass ram you can find

It's not cas latency but ram frequency
It does give a nice performance boost but it's mostly uneeded as long as you have 2400MHz

You're fucked.
SAS signals are different from SATA signals, even though they retain backwards compatibility with SATA controllers. That's why there are no SAS-to-SATA cables, because they are not meant to be backwards compatible. A SAS drive needs all eight pairs of signal paths found in this diagram
schematics.com/site_media/media/project/previews/20474-sassata-signal-repeater_2x.png
in order to function. SATA only takes two pairs, which is why SAS-to-SATA breakout cables exists in terminations of four. There is no way to convert for SATA cables into a single SAS cable either, since SATA cables can not distinguish pairs transmitted through its data cable.

>look at these two games optimized for AMD

would 15 3000 or 16 3200 be better?

Here is what I was going to get:
jet.com/product/GSKILL-Ripjaws-V-Series-16GB-2-x-8GB-288-Pin-DDR4-SDRAM-DDR4-3200-PC4-25600-Inte/fd53935031984c62ae7ff055f2213bad

is this fine?

I7 6950x master race reporting in

Ty user. That´s why I got it cheap in the first place.

You should go for 16 3200, it has slightly higher latency but the CPU will perform better thanks to the frequency increase
Unless it's much more expensive or something. Yes, the one you sent is good, though it's not a Samsung B die (so it'll have more difficulté reaching this frequency and might be a problem

My first ever build with a Ryzen 5 1600 & RX 580 playing 1080p.

I'm still not sold on 1440p, let alone 4K. I won't touch those resolutions until a low-mid graphics card could play at those settings at 120 fps to ensure perfect stability.

Maybe around 2020 i'll consider 4K... but now is just too soon.

Alright thanks

SAS drives aren't cheap. They're usually 120% or more of the MSRP of an equivalent SATA drive. The model you bought has a near-SAS version that has a SATA interface (all they did was change the interface on the PCB to accept SATA signals, the drive is exactly the same otherwise). You got the more expensive (and arguably better) model. You'll need to buy what looks like a SFF-8087-to-SFF-8482 cabling or an SFF-8087 cable to a compatible backplane and install up to four drives that way. You'll also need to buy a SFF-8087-equiped HBA or RAID adapter card.

They are roughly the same for Intel, but for AMD the 3200 16 would be better.
Intel CPUs care about the true latency, most of all. Ryzen cares much more about frequency and can run pretty loose timings.

$27 16 core Opteron master race reporting in.

Honestly, I don't think the average user necessarily need to think beyond 1080p. The only groups of people that should worry about it are those who need the real estate for their occupational software/workflows, or gaymers who love to pump money to max their shit out.

I've never used 1080p. Never will.
Fuck that garbage. How do you actually deal with only have 1080 vertical pixels?
If you go from 1920x1200 or even 1600x1200 to 1920x1080 it just feels fucking claustrophobic.
You can remove the title bar and put task bar vertical, but that just looks weird and uncomfortable.

1200 vertical pixels is the minimum.

Any 200 series chipset with a Kaby Lake CPU can use 2400MHz. Z series can use faster

>R5 1500X will keep above 60fps in every game.
>There wasn't enough room for "mostly" it's at 2000 characters
How stupid are you? All you have to do is delete "above" and "every." Literal fucking moron, exaggerating for his favorite brand you corporate fucking cocksucker.

>So yeah, like 3 games
Lots more than that. I listed one you didn't; we could keep going with Mafia III and Ghost Recon Wildlands, etc

>The RX560 does match/beat the 1050Ti in some newer games
Yeah fucking right. Cherrypick much? I've posted performance summary here ; are you actually trying to tell me that 560 will overtake a (31 - 24) / 24 = 25% gap? Actually, I'm sure you are you cute little retard.

>GR wildlands, the recent driver updates greatly increased performance. On medium-high you can mostly stick around 60fps at 1440p
Pic related. You are a god damn retard. Are you seriously suggesting that medium will allow a 500-600% framerate increase with a few ~4% improvement driver updates? GET FUCKED RETARD

As in never used, I mean really used-used for more than a few days. I've TRIED it.

The games it doesn't keep above 60fps are ones like FO4 and Arma3 where a 5GHz 7700k can drop below 60 as well. It would take too long of an explanation beyond just saying "almost" or "all but 3 games" or whatever.
Dwarf Fortress is another exception, but you need a whole paragraph to explain the situation where it'd start chugging.
These are extreme edge cases.

>pic related
>LE DAY 1 BENCHMARKS before the afforementioned driver updates (probably beta, actually)
literally kill yourself.
I said at "medium" not "ultra quality", too.

This is why everyone hates you, dude. No wonder you have to samefag pretending to be someone else to defend yourself all the time. You're so fucking disingenuous. You completely disregard what people actually said to peddle your fake, slimy, manipulative bullshit.
No wonder you're such a shill with your logicalincrements site, given your "personality". I really hope you get punched in the face.

>All you have to do is delete "above" and "every."
Exceptions don't make the rule
No one says "muh no the GTX 1070 cannot into 4K" because it's false, you can if you drop the retarded default settings
Why don't you move over to /r/buildapc or something if you dislike pcbg so much?

Also
>RX 480 launch benchmarks
Yeah, kill yourself, you clearly have no fucking clue what you are talking about

My pcpartpicker is only gaming builds right now. Soon I'll try to add in other types of builds. I need to crowdsourse some NAS builds etc.

>You say it's unacceptable that the RX580 8GB can't run 5 games max at 1440p at 60fps, but it's okay for the 1080Ti to not run 100+ games at 4K 60fps unless you drop
Again, you're a fucking moron. No source, and the only one who believes you is you.

4K isn't for the faint of pocketbook.

>This isn't the case like the RX580 vs 1060 where there is a clear winner.
There isn't, moron. Shut up before I nail you floor with facts.

>The games it doesn't keep above 60fps are ones like FO4 and Arma3
Holy shit, I've listed many others. How dense are you? And I started all this by saying that in a lot of those games a ridiculous CPU is required to keep 60FPS. I'm pointing out the clear FANBOY INACCURACIES in the OP.

Do you not know how to read? I said
>Are you seriously suggesting that medium will allow a 500-600% framerate increase with a few ~4% improvement driver updates?
You hate me because you're a fucking moron and I shit down your throat

No one says "The 1070 can keep ABOVE 60fps at 1440p in EVERY game" because it isn't true. You are a god damn fucking moron, and you wonder why I completely brought the OP back to a previous state. Let me spell this out for you:

IT'S BECAUSE THE CURRENT MAINTAINERS OF THIS THREAD HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, as I've proven again and again.

Are SSD prices going up too, like RAM prices are going up?
What's the chances of it coming DoA? I don't really want to try it out on my current filthy system, I don't want to taint it.

SSD prices aren't really going up, but they're plateaued over the past few years.

>What's the chances of it coming DoA
Idk. Can only give anecdotes there which are useless.

>recommending the g4560 when the g4620 is 7% better and more available

This is sort of an anti build related question but u want to completely sell my current desktop. What's the best way about doing it and how do I acuratly set a price for it/it's parts

>IT'S BECAUSE THE CURRENT MAINTAINERS OF THIS THREAD HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, as I've proven again and again.
Sorry lad but although you raise a few good points, you completely throw that away by forcing your opinions on us using pcpartpicker & logicalincrement links

And it's not even decent opinions even: R5 1600 is 90% of the performance of any i5, r7 is worthless, or lots of other dumb shit you keep saying

If the people of this general don't want you here then you have no reason to stay, you're not helping any of us, you're just creating drama and more drama & misleading people

The current OP will keep being refined every few threads, as it has always been the case, but don't count on us to accept yours when the current one we have, even though it has a few errors in it, convey much more information & is much more useful to new users than your links are

>Linux live image.
I meant the computer, I built it when I was a retard. No dustfilter, extremely loud, the whole case vibrates often. I just hate my physical computer so much right now.

You don't dumbass. Or try craigslist or sell all the parts on fleabay

>My pcpartpicker is only gaming builds right now. Soon I'll try to add in other types of builds.
Why do you want to do this on a pcpartpicker and not the wiki?

I saw a r7 1700x and Mobo for $300 on CL
So epic can't get have too many builds

wat

>And it's not even decent opinions even: R5 1600 is 90% of the performance of any i5, r7 is worthless, or lots of other dumb shit you keep saying
I never said any of that, retard. LOOK at my builds. ALL of the builds that are based on the 1500X have a note in the description that suggests an upgrade to the 1600 and an aftermarket cooler.

>If the people of this general don't want you here
Fuck off nigger. I'm an elitist, not a populist. You can take that "oh pwease kind sirrah we are so happy in our error" shit and force it back up your asshole.

Your other opinions are nothing but shit as well. Again, I was here before you if you don't remember the OP that I'm posting. Let that sink in. I was the first poster to remove Logical Increments until it was properly updated.

I don't want fucking morons editing the builds. Previously I've invited anons to don a trip and post. If I find them to be reasonable I'll give them access to help me curate. No one ever took me up on it.

>7% better
>40% more money
It is recommended... if on sale.
Why do you say this every thread only to get the same answer that's also answered in the OP?

See what similar goes for on ebay.
If it's a complete system, you can sell it for slightly higher on craigslist than the individual parts if it still games well and stuff.

Additionally the pcpartpicker website is designed around creating builds, so it's easier than a wiki.

A wiki is designed around anyone being able to modify it, which pcpartpickers doesn't allow
It may be easier but a wiki is superior, considering you can do pretty good looking build lists on wikis

>I don't want fucking morons editing the builds.
And i don't want you being the only one to edit the build or choose who can edit the build
No one really cares about what you want. You may have noticed the backlash that you've gotten trying this, it's because people here do not want your OP but you, and only you, keep trying to force it down on us. Your OP clearly isn't welcome anymore here, although it was in the past, and for good reasons. Why stick to it?

>Again, I was here before you if you don't remember the OP that I'm posting. Let that sink in.
That's the most epic argument i've ever seen
"I was there before you so i'm allowed to turn this thread into shit"

>Fuck off nigger. I'm an elitist, not a populist.
cool

>R4
>not R5
what fucking year do you live in?

The R5 costs $110 which is over the budget, the R4 is still a great case even after all this time, and is much cheaper.

>Why stick to it?
Because the current maintainers are clueless and the current OP is obviously a fanboi fiction.

My rig was an FX6350 and a 280X; now it's a 6350 and a 4GB 470. I love AMD more than the next guy, but the current OP is out of hand, rife with errors.

I'm new here
My knowlegde in pc is baby tier
Here is my baby profile:
Asus B150 pro gaming mother board
Asus gtx 1070
Akasa phantom 1000 w power supply
I7 (dont remember generation)
Cooler master cooler cpu (too lazy to check model)
Silver artic thermal paste
To coward to assemble all this expensive pc stuffs, ask the store to do it for me
Hit me !I'm here for (you)s

Why every pc expensive components have edgy names and box art design? Except the cpu

Prime Fanless from SeaSonic

Also forget:
32 gb ram king stone
Aoc gaming monitor
Ssd + hd

>I don't want fucking morons editing the builds.
this stims from a greater problem of why everyone hates you.

You have many people posting these generals. I know it's not the same person because I post them occasionally. I know there are a few that have a propensity to edit them certain ways. And there's a different theme of pictures that people use.
Not to mention, sometimes these threads go fast lately, sometimes just a few hours, and no one is awake 24/7.
These generals are a collaborative effort.

But then there is you. Mister "this is MY GENERAL. My SHILL POST". Fuck off.

Maybe you shouldn't have built a livelihood off shilling to Sup Forums and making your shilling so obvious is this is so important to you that it turns you into this slimy, whining sperg when you don't get things your way.
I hope you're really not that Falcon guy that made logicalincrements. You're just further discrediting that site when it could be fixed up instead. Its reputation at least hasn't been tainted on reddit yet, but I'm sure it'll quickly follow suite.

>the current OP is out of hand, rife with errors
Then fix it with actual fights just like we all did instead of throwing a tantrum and wanting to be the only one to have power over it
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/_/search/subject//pcbg//
Just look at how much it changed in the past 10 days. People change it everytime but no one is autistic enough to post links of websites only he has accesses to

No one will mind a complete overhaul of the current OP, but putting your own links in there is way too much

>Akasa phantom 1000 w power supply
Bad choice, way overkill for what you have, pure waste of money
Can't comment on the rest because you're not bothering to give actual model of parts which is the most important thing

asked yesterday but got too drunk and passed out.

I bought this PC:
ebay.com.au/itm/Dell-Optiplex-9010-Core-i7-GEN3-3770-SFF-3-3GHz-8GB-500G-W10P-COA-USB-3-0-/252775598443?hash=item3ada99896b:g:i2AAAOSw32lYp1dH

and threw this in:
ebay.com.au/itm/MSI-nVidia-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-OC-4GB-GDDR5-Gaming-Graphics-Video-Card-HDMI-DP-/232285363998?hash=item3615495f1e:g:UZUAAOSwmgJY2fE7

PC cost me 240 USD GPU was 167 USD for a grand total of 407 USD

what's my next upgrade? Should I use my tax return in july to build new? (Australian btw)

Throw a 256GB SSD in there, and a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive. I'm fairly sure that 500GB HDD must be 5400rpm.
Also, a more reliable PSU would be much appreciated. Prebuilt PSU are really shit, and although a 1050Ti doesn't use much power that PSU is really not to be trusted for future upgrades

this.
No one minds it changed as long as the OP is ACCEPTABLE and reasonably unbias. It's changed a lot.

If it's changed to shill logicalincrements, which many /pcbg/ regulars (reasonably) hate, and to shill a not very great list of builds, people won't like it.
Then to just sperg out as a result to people not liking it with manipulative and disingenuous bullshit just makes people more upset.

Or that guy can just leave. He's not helpful. pcbg was going fine until he came back to try and shit it up again.

Some times I have heart attacks when my pc do not boot when I press the power buttom
I don't if its the motherboard or its the power supply
Actually I wanted a corsair 800w

>Actually I wanted a corsair 800w
That's also way overkill, a 500w CPU would run that perfectly well

>when my pc do not boot when I press the power buttom
When that happens, can you boot it a few seconds after? Are you sure it's not the button of your case?

Sometimes this happens but in past 3 months never happened again
How knows what happened

how much will a powdered ABC fire extinguisher fuck up electronics?

i cant afford a dedicated carbon monoxide one right now

>pcbg was going fine until he came back to try and shit it up again.
Go cry in your corner, faggot.

>wanting to be the only one to have power over it
I'm only a curator / maintainer. But I'm not going to give morons and fanbois an equal vote. Their opinions are worth nothing,and their votes won't be counted. Why the fuck would I even be bothering to do this if the current maintainers were halfway decent? The fact is that I left when I lost interest, but I knew that one particular dummy who couldn't find the shift key would take over. Unfortunately I just didn't give a shit at the time, so I let it happen by default. And here we are, morons shitting up my Sup Forums.

>shitting up my Sup Forums.
This isn't your general, this isn't your board.
If we don't want of you then we'll make sure your threads get deleted. Try to work on the OP instead of pissing us off on purpose.

Damn I haven't visited in a while and that OP is still at it shilling AMD in full autism mode? What the FUCK are you doing with your life? I bet you're just doing this out of some stupid misplaced pride or some shit and not even getting paid for it. That's fucking sad.

There isn't only one person creating the threads, i've been counting 5 in the past two weeks.
If you disagree with the current OP, point the things you find wrong.

PPP list doesn't fit on one screenshot on my laptop so here's the basics

Main shit
>i7 6700k
>Cooler Master 212 Evo
>EVGA GTX 1070 SC
>16GB of 2133MHz DDR4 in 8GB DIMMs (Dual channel)
>MSI Z170A Gaming M5 Motherboard
>EVGA SuperNOVA 650W 80+ fully modular PSU
>NZXT Phantom 820 (black)

Storage
>250GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
>2TB WD Black 7200 RPM 3.5" HDD
>512GB m.2 ADATA SSD (SATA, it was only ~$100 for the storage size)

Monitors
>BenQ 27" 1920x1080 60Hz
>Asus 27" 2560x1440 144Hz

Other shit
>Corsair K70 RGB Lux with reds (should've gotten brown I know)
>SteelSeries Rival 700
>Basic bitch $11 Asus optical drive
>Windows 10 home

The only shilling going on here is the shilling of shitogicalincrements.

why don't you send the link?

I forgot about that lel

What is this for exactly?
Also send link, we need to know price

pcpartpicker.com/list/TxJvFd

Coming from a I5 4590 wondering if it is worth it or just wait for the next zen cpu's.

its definitely worth it. And zen 2 or whatever it will be called won't be out any time soon.

When are those hack frauds at Nvidia going to announce the 1100 line?

It's a decent upgrade but if you feel your i5 is still enough for you right now you should wait for Zen2
You can always upgrade in a few months anyway if you do suddenly feel the need to

Can you gaymer newfag plebs get off of Sup Forums and discuss this somewhere else? People like you are ruining Sup Forums. Sup Forums is no place for gaymer faggots.