Muh flags

Why does no one on Sup Forums have the flag extension anymore? I swear every time I decide to go to Sup Forums, at least half the people there have it. Even /spee/ has more than Sup Forums it seems. That's like, the entire function of this board. To talk about regions and culture and shit.

Sorry if this is a big off topic, but looking at the catalog I feel like I'm justified.

Other urls found in this thread:

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/si-131.html
trzic.si/o-trzicu/obcinski-simboli-in-praznik.html
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pls add this botnet to your computer
>pls
>pls
>pls

i'm not sure i want everybody knowing i'm parisian

i already feel like you all hate because of the french flag, i'm not going to make it even worse

like you all hate me*

who the fucked does care about it? are you an autist?

Because only the capital (i.e. the faggot and immigrant hometown) has its own flag.

>tripfag
>call someone else an autist

m8 I made flags for 208 of the 212 Slovene municipalities a while ago.

Really? Show Tržič.

Pic related. You can choose any one of them now but expect it to disappear in a while since the accents haven't been added to the extension.

The code is open to the public. You can see exactly what it does, and submitting your info to the botnet is not one of its functions, dummy.

The flag is not hanged like that. It doesn't look right.

crwflags.com/fotw/flags/si-131.html

That's your coat of arms
Same goes for Liechtenstein-- even if the coat of arms is more used, the flag in the extension is the official flag.

Vertical banner as backed up by a Slovene source

Well yes, vertical. But the flag in this extension is horizontal and that doesn't look right.

Any source for the official flag? CRW is usually recognised in the extension.

There's nothing at trzic.si/o-trzicu/obcinski-simboli-in-praznik.html

This is from Valt Jurečič "Heraldik in veksilolog" on Picasa

The flag you posted in is official, but it looks natural when hanging. I'd say make the little flag blue on top and white on the bottom like in the above image. It looks better than the blue on left and white on right positioning to me.

Having my city flag is like a huge "I'm dumb sign". But it's ok for me.
A shame my federal flag is the same as the city flag.

Changed. Planned to submit this with the rest of ex-yu (I'm halfway through Croatian municipalities and towns) but w/e. Shouldn't take long to update since Virginia user is online.

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/issues/315

It's ready now.

So how do I use it? Are there instructions when I download the flags?

>Sup Forums
There is your problem.

Flag autism moved from Sup Forums to Sup Forums as soon as they got flags. Indians literally cannot post there.

Your cousins have to go back, Pablo.

This

Install Tampermonkey then install the raw script from Git.

It seems to me like more and more people have started using it since the /flag/tism threads started