Open wide faggot pride

Thank you Murika for this shit.

You are truly the beacon of Western Civilization, and you always set an example for other nations to follow.

You brought this faggotry to Europe, and by doing so you shined a light of tolerance.

I hope you get colon cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E
usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/
library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
renewamerica.com/columns/miller/130716
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fijis-prime-minister-calls-same-sex-marriage-rubbish_us_568d6b34e4b0a2b6fb6e6155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

θα πάω στο pride desu

>America brought faggotry to Europe
Do you know anything about Greek history? Ancient Greece was the gayest place on earth.

How does it feel to lose the culture war?

PROOFS???

>believing in anachronistic faggot propaganda

Snap out of it Ching Chong Roo.

The greatest group of Greek soldiers were literally all gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

>The Sacred Band of Thebes (Ancient Greek: Ἱερὸς Λόχος, Hieròs Lókhos) was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC. Its predominance began with its crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC. It was annihilated by Philip II of Macedon in the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC.

>gay

What's the ancient Greek word for gay?

Was Genghis Khan against feminists or against corporate greed and the federal reserve?

Extra reading material:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

Face it Nikos, homosexuality has been an integral part of Greek culture for thousands of years. Your ancestors were banging teenage boys on the reg.

Sexuality in the Hellenic world was all about dominance, not gender. So it was only the women and twinks getting penetrated that were gay.

What's the matter Milos? Your faggoty cunt has been shoving EU denbts to its ass.

>Pederasty in ancient Greece was a socially acknowledged erotic relationship between an adult male (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos) usually in his teens.[2] It was characteristic of the Archaic and Classical periods.[3] The influence of pederasty on Greek culture of these periods was so pervasive that it has been called "the principal cultural model for free relationships between citizens."[4]

maybe in Greece having an ''erotic relationship'' with a young boy as your country's ''principal cultural model for relationships'' isn't considered gay, but it is everywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=eorpMrHAi3E

I know that feel greekbro, the Yanks went all-out with the leftist shilling after the recession. The only solution is to fix your economy, elect a right-wing party in power and start getting jobs.

>Fucking a man in the arse isn't gay
Greek diaspora?

Puritans consider just about everything except the missionary position gay so it's not surprising.

No. Just pointing out the silliness in applying a Christian concept of sexuality to a pagan society, where these things are depended on power and status rather than anatomy.

>jewpedia

And that's the best you can do.
Face it Disappointment Tim, you have no case.

Well fuck.
If Sharpton said it, then it HAS to be true!

That was punishable by death in ancient Greece.

>elect a right-wing party

Right wing parties got us in the situation we are in.
Our current government is even more right wing than the previous ones.

Elect a fascist party then

As long as they hate foreigners and don't interfere with the free market you'll be fine

Well I know that no source is going to be good enough for you because you're not interested in facts but it's in your own histories. Plato, Herodotus, Xenophon, Homer, Athenaeus; they all have stuff about men having sexual relationships with other men in their works.

I guess there's a different conception of ''gay'' in Greece, and you can fuck men as long as you don't identify as gay.

Weird how there's so many ancient ceramics depicting men fucking each other. For a non-homo society you guys sure loved painting gay sex on vases.

>there's so many ancient ceramics depicting men fucking each other

Less than a dozen examples of such art exist.
Compare that number with the number of faggot movies, art, and pictures the anglos have produced over the last centuries.
Moreover, the art you're referring to was uncommon and catered to a minuscule minority.

>men having sexual relationships

Nope.

>Plato, Herodotus, Xenophon, Homer, Athenaeus

No ancient source has ever stated that it was common for men to fuck other men. The penalty for such deed was banishment from the Polis or even death.

>It's all lies, we wus straight n shheeeeit

Stop being such a fag Greece

I'll just leave this here.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

>No ancient source has ever stated that it was common for men to fuck other men

Hahah I'm guessing you're moving the goalposts here. Protip: putting olive oil between a boy's thighs and thrusting your dick in there until you cum is still gay.

>Implying we avoid incest

>People still getting mad over gay rights

*sigh* >_

>Claim America invented gayness
>Get called out for having 100% gay ancestors
Y-y-you fucked your cousin!

>It's not a vialbe source if it has something against my argument

>you're moving the goalposts

You stated ancient Greeks were regularly banging teens, now you switched to some kind of erotic massage ritual.

>putting olive oil between a boy's thighs and thrusting your dick in there until you cum

In any case...
Is that what defines a gay person today?
Is that how modern gays fuck?

Gongrats on that extra chromosome then!

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/

Yep. This makes me mad, and I don't want to see it happen in my country.
I don't like it when people suck each others dicks and piss on each others mouths in the middle of the street.
For all I care, you can eat a bowl of dicks covered in shit as long as you're in your own house.

The post was actually irrelevant to the discussion.
The terms "gay" and "homosexual" are anachronistic.
It's like saying that the Mongols did not follow the Geneva Convention during their expansion, or that the Egyptians did not respect human rights because they used slaves.
Any article that uses the terms "gay" or "homosexual" to describe ancient Greece belongs in the trash.

Moreover, this liberal use of ancient Greece lies at the core of the gay manifesto (gay agenda) as outlined by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen.

library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

"Did you know that this Great Man (or Woman) was _________?" But the message is vital for all those straights who still picture gays as "queer" people-- shadowy, lonesome, fail, drunken, suicidal, child-snatching misfits.
The honor roll of prominent gay or bisexual men and women is truly eye popping. From Socrates to Shakespeare, from Alexander the Great to Alexander Hamilton, from Michelangelo to Walt Whitman, from Sappho to Gertrude Stein, the list is old hat to us but shocking news to heterosexual America. In no time, a skillful and clever media campaign could have the gay community looking like the veritable fairy godmother to Western Civilization.

>Getting this mad about the fact that all his ancestors took it up the ass

ergi please

its more of a general "lovers" rather than specific lovers between themselves.

never heard of a "greek lover"?

renewamerica.com/columns/miller/130716

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fijis-prime-minister-calls-same-sex-marriage-rubbish_us_568d6b34e4b0a2b6fb6e6155

bump for the links

Guess we're both faggots then