What do ou think of this cooler?

What do ou think of this cooler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QWEoyvMLJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks pretty cool cyka blyatt

It's blue, has two fans and will prob. sound like a jet engine. 10/10.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that blue thing spins.

I know it looks cool, but how about cooling and the noise level? is it good?

Its better to get a frosty white color fan for lower temps.

are you trolling, right?

blue is optimal for cooling but lacks the performance of red

green is radioactive and should only be used by professionals as its unpredictable

No... it follows the same principle similar to wearing black clothes = hotter vs white = cooler. Im not a fucking scientist desu.

fuck off you faggots.

Deep cool has some pretty good silent fans, they are rubberized and silent in vertical and horizontal positions. I'd say just get a cooler master hyper something and slap some nice deepcool fans if you can still find them, I like the color scheme and bought a bunch years ago.

You're asking for it
At least read the board rules first

Heatsinks cool through convection, not radiation.

then why do aio's have RADIATORS and not CONVECTIONATORS? checkm8 brainlet.

deepcool gammax 400 shits on every fan from the evo 212 to the fuckhuge noctuas.

tl:dr because stupidity. What most people call radiators are actually air-liquid heat conduction facilitators.

Kek

>MRW I'm rocking a Cryorig H7 and it beats the Gammax 400 in acoustics, cooling, and aesthetics for $10 more

I have a Gamaax 400 and it's breddy gud

Had the deepcool gammaxx 400 or what ever. Its good, included paste is shit tho. For 40-50 american the reeven justice is better, matches AIOs with good paste

oh man that thing is cheap as fuck though good if u can't afford something like noctua coolermaster corsair thermaltake or any famous brand etc. Xigmatek and deepcool are known for cheapo alternative.

Reminds me of a MASSCOOL CPU cooler I had. Almost the same logo. They're pieces of junk. Get the real deal, a Hyper 212n, if you don't want it to break early.

Anyone knows if it has to be LEDs to give the cooling effect?

If you live in Russia why would you need a cooler anyway? nigga just place a heat sink like how is heating even real ahahahahha

Unless you want to place your CPU in front of the blazing sun for some reason the color is irrelevant, black would be better too because you would actually see dust building up and know it's time to take out the good ol can of gas and gas your computer

> coughy coughey, remember the 6 gorillion dust particles!!!

Cyka blyat

youtube.com/watch?v=0QWEoyvMLJA

The fan is deep cool but not zero cool it also isnt rad which may hurt its core temp cooling ratio if you take that into consideration.