Be honest--do you have piss bottles?

Be honest--do you have piss bottles?

yes. When is raining I empty them through the window

No, that's disgusting. I have a 5 gallon bucket

I've had one in the trash for the last week. I was jacked up last week fapping and didn't want my mom waking up and asking questions at 4am so I pissed in a water bottle and binned it.

If there's anyone that actually does, they should probably just end it all now. They're pretty much beyond redemption.

No, I pee on my mom's potted plants.

>2017
>still not pissing into your mouth

Yes, I must descend and ascend two and a quarter flights of stairs to piss. Why do that with handy 2L water bottles.

This. Literally unlimited water

it ecological

>those puny bottles
do you even piss?

>wasting water on flushing urine
Typical Trumptard can't think of anything but themselves

no I just go out side and piss at a tree

no, i've never pissed in a bottle

>Technolo/g/y board

I have a toilet

Pretty hilarious, too, considering superior toilet technology has existed for centuries

PEE IN LOO

Holy shit, do you guys drink water?

>He thinks I'm going to give him a real photo of my actual pee

Fuck off NSA

I used to have around 4 L at any point in time when I lived by myself.

No. I am not a filthy, normie, degenerate fourteen year old Plebbitor who sometimes succumbs to urinating in bottles, eg my fourteen year old normie af cousin who is Plebbitor and play plays his COWADOOTY and sm4sh and Switch like the dumb NintenChild he fucking still is, Hell.. Sure he does well in school but he's dumb enough to be spoiled by his rich pop who got him an iPhone 6 and a shitty HP laptop while it's decent, he keeps it running like shit and yet wants to learn programming with no technical/computer skills whatsoever, fucking dumb iShit 6 user, also, his iShit 6's screen was poorly taken care of last I got a look at it last month, just fucking cripes

Too OCD for that and I don't want the government stealing my identity if they ever broke into my home.

reported for being underage

I was talking about my cousin, not myself, you illiterate twat.

I'm twenty-seven

Reported for announcing reporting

Bottles make too much noise. I use Mcdonalds fountain cups and just tilt them and pee on the edge. it's quieter

No I piss way too much, not even a 2L bottle could hold the amount I piss at times or maybe it would hold a single load which beats the purpose because then I'd have to empty it any-ways.

Yeah, but I'm a trucker instead of some disgusting hiki.

Jarrate irl

Not anymore. As I recently mentioned on another board:

>Be drinking hard all weekend
>Floor around me is covered in beer cans full of piss
>Piss in can, set on desk
>Keep drinking
>Run out of beer, look around desk for another
>Forget this can on desk is full of piss
>Take a quick drink and swallow before I could taste it
>It's mildly salty and tastes the way piss smells
>Try to vomit, nothing comes up
>Fuck it, I'm going to bed

Never pissed in beer cans or bottles since then.

Has to be a glass jar to be a real jarrate.

Don't have any neighbors so sometimes I just piss out the window. For some reason it sometimes gives me an erection.

kys

The horror, the horror...

I use on old bleach bottle that I empty for reuse.

I'm not a fucking heathen, I piss in cups.

>Not wearing diapers

shiggy my diggy

Powerade bottles are good to use as piss bottles due to the wide neck as it accommodates thick penis heads better.

my wide neck can accommodate your thick penis head if you know what I mean

>The wasting water meme
Everything goes through a cycle moron it's just gonna go around, didn't you pay attention in school matter can't be created or destroyed.

and what about the energy used for that?

Heh

>pisses in bottle INSIDE your house in a first would country
>gets mad that poor Indians poo outside

Kek

>toilets are electrically powered

I have pissed in bottles before but have never left them around for more than a few days.

I used to because I lived in a house with 5 dudes and one bathroom and one of them was this fat piece of shit who would hog it up for 3 hours at a fucking time because he'd fall asleep shitting

The only correct answer

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSSEEEEE

>he'd fall asleep shitting
how does that even happen?

What kind of subhuman animal do you take me for?

>spending more money on pointless water

No, I just open my window and piss out that

white

I pissed in a Dasani bottle two days ago when I got home and I was kinda high from smoking weed. Was my first time and was a lot better than I expected.

>living in a shit hole where you have to pay for water

im prolly the only guy on g who actually did this for over period of time when i was bed ridden due to accident. shit was comfy af peeing and shiiting in a bed pan while watching TV.

iktfb

>2017
>not having a waterless ecological urinal

What are you, poor?

no, pissing in the sink is redpilled

Mate, that still isn't the hue of a water-drinker.

My flacid dick will not fit in the bottle hole
How am I supposed to pee in that shit if I can't get my dick to fit through the hole? that'd just spray piss everywhere