Install ubuntu for a friend

>install ubuntu for a friend
>he has never used linux so it has to be a tard distro
>copying some files to an external hd
>file transfer dialog box disappears
>cant see how long is left
>turns out to be a 5 year old bug

BRAVO UNITY TEAM

I also love how the buttons are on the left with no simple option to have them be right sided. Truly and OS for the people.

XDDD

Its free, if you don't like it don't use it

Linux is a buggy piece of shit, what else is new?

Mint doesn't have this problem for me

Works on my machine

>wincucks in damage control

That sounds like a serious problem. Maybe you should ask for your money back.

Linux mint is the better noob distro for fresh off windows.

>unity

The Linux kernel isn't the problem. It's the cobbled together user shit like Xorg and desktop environments that have the most bugs.

Next time maybe install real distribution of linux?
Like SourceMage? Eh?

they switching to gnome next year
even they know unity is shit

Well they discontinued that piece of crap Unity for a reason.

Ask for a refund

Have gnome cleaned up its act now? It was getting very bloat last I tried it.

use nemo or thunar or w/e

macOS Sierra does not have this problem.

Yeah except he can use Mint you retard

>on windows
>constant crashes, graphics glitches, restarts
>must be those shitty nivida/ AMD drivers, I knew I should have bought (((the other graphics card)))

>try linux
>small glitch
OMFG THIS IS UNUSABLE HOW CAN KEKS EVEN LIKE THIS?

> not understanding the difference between a desktop environment and linux flavour

being that retarded pretty sure you're an arch user

Gnome isn't better, just cheaper for canonical

It isn't about the money, they had a vision/a goal. They realized it is something nobody wants and they dropped the software they specifically made because of that goal. I mean sure it was a waste of money, but they tried it anyway.

I am 'a tard' from the Subcontinent, so I was born with linux system always- the most free and stable system of computer that there is.

I give my old laptop to little brother with Linux system and he tries to use it but tell its too hard - I tell him "Vipul, you have to computer if you want to work for USA"

Vipul tell me "You said you go live in USA but you don't even poo in the loo - USA will not give you in the country"

I tell him "Fuck You Mother Fucker, I Poo In You Loo!!!"

I take the computer, he cannont learn to use Linux computer now, aha!

The old brother is the king, the little brother is nothing!

Hi there, it's Pajeet again with another fine tale about little brother.

When I was grow up with little brother Vipul we used to go into the farm and fine a cocnut. Then we would make the hole in the top of the cocnut. Then we get some grapes and put them in the hole then close the hole. Then we wait about 4 months and come back and take the cocnut and drink it! It makes alcohol but it tastes very bad so we put sugar in it.

I make my little brother Vipul drink all of it so he become drunk and then I hit him with a stick and we take his pants so he only has t-shirts.

Then he crying but I still run away and not give him his pants. He run home with no pants aha!

Then my father very angry and beat me with a big stick.

But it didnt hurt a lot.

Greetings from the Subcontinent, it is me Pajeet again but my name is not really Pajeet but I want to hide my who I am.

I will tell another tale about little brother Vipul, his birthday my father give him a bicycle and he learn to ride it in the street but not the designated one aha!

Then he riding past me tell me "You can't ride a bike chandraseka ahaha im the king" and I tell him "No Mother Fucker, you are Little Shit"

Then I run to him push him off the bicycle and he fall on the road and his tooth breaked on a rock and he got poo on his arm.

I laughing a lot at him but he crying and walking to my mother but I tell him don't tell parents otherwise I will hurt him more.

Then he tell mother that he falled off himself! Ahaha :)

It is me Pajeet again, I have more tales to tell you fine people, just tell me what you want me to write!

One time my brother was eating his lunch but I put lots of curry powder in it before my mother give to him and he chocking and crying ahahaha!

Then he drinked the water and spit the water on me then my mother got him in trouble and also got me in trouble but it was worth it.

Hello this is Pajeet from the Subcontinent with a tale about how I touched a girls vagina.

When I finish school my dad send me to the Army for 2 years and I catch a bus there and I sit next to a pretty girl and I put my arm on her leg and then move it up and up until I touched her vagina! She didnt tell on me, she just sitting there. It was the first time I touch the vagina! :)

This is Pajeet from the Subcontinent keeping this thread alive but I can;t do it on own! Who wants more tales of little brother Vipul?

Poo in Loo! Poo in Loo!
I am Pajeet, I Poo on You!
Poo in Loo! Poo in Loo!
Give me a street I Poo there too!