/vg/ - vapes general

vapes are technology
post your vapes Sup Forums

mines a kangertech pro box mini white edition
can use temp or watt
goes up to 75w

give it back Jamal

Good taste OP.

I added a Aspire Triton 2 tank since top filling is pretty neat.

shit thats a nice touch, good looks. did a mod come with that or you bought it separately?

I stuck it up my ass but it hasn't said if I'm pregnant or not. HALP!

also mine has a top filling. you might have the previous edition cause mine is the new one and they changed it a bit

this shit was hard to find but it was worth it. ego aio box. coil is inside the mod so its small as fuck, but still a box mod

is the smok alien still the preferred vape of pretty much everybody?

monstervapehits.gov

>mouth fedora

I bought the mod separately.
Good to know. Mines an old one. I fucked up the usb port on mine and I'll take a look at the new version when I decided to replace.

Anyone here owns a Subaru?

personally i hate the looks of those mods, too bulky. plus if the coil is inside the mod that probs feels very limited

are these a decent brand? a friend just gave me one but it has no lcd, just a button. is it going to catch fire if I charge it unattended? can you just buy the coils somewhere? I don't wanna use it until I've torn it all down disinfected and reassembled with a new heating element.

Sorry for the nooblet questions, I've been against vapes since they came out but I need to quit smoking cigarettes b4 I die. 12 years of menthols erryday has got to be taking it's toll.

It won't explode but it will just stop working at some point sooner than later.
Typical chink "quality".

yeah theyre pretty good and popular. they shouldnt catch fire and the coils should be easy to find. its passthrough too so you can use while you charge

okay that's fine. I don't want to invest in something I might not enjoy yet.
this seems excessive. Why are mods the size of a pack of smokes? What constitutes a mod anyways?

I've already got my end-game setup, but I'm wondering about something in general:

If someone wanted to get started with as little hassle as possible, which setup would you recommend them? Let's keep it non-rebuildable to start with.

Other than the usb port being a flimsy, I have no complaints. I have been using mine for 2 years and it has yet to break. It shouldn't blowup if you leave it charging and the coils are pretty easy to find.

got me a $20 vape to quit smoking
only used it like 10 times but it worked
2 months free!

I miss vaping desu, I quit smoking in September 2016, then quit vaping January 2017. I really just miss the buzz.

its the size of my palm though.

vapes exploding is a meme because one guy fucked up building his own mod. buying already built vapes is fine. if you ever build your own, just learn ohms law and how to safely handle batteries.

congrats man
if you want cheap and easy go with a vape pen as theyre small and not too much hassle. im not sure what brands are good tho

I got a focusvape pro. Too bad my corrupt state has medical marijuana locked down for severe shit only.

any you homos use a cleito tank?
the vacuum sealing is killing my enjoyment

I quit smoking with a vape in 2014 and went from a pen to a MVP 20 to a istick 50 to a istick 100. Still use it all day at 6mg. I bought a rebuildable but after building 20 coils watching videos and none of them working well I just went back to buying the disposable ones

r8 me

that actually looks sick af. brand?

sx mini g-class and tfv8 big baby beast

what does that long number and the letter J mean? and how it says soft

>what does that long number and the letter J mean
joules used on the batteries.

Soft means it starts firing 10 watts less than the 50 watts it is set at, then ramps up to the set wattage.

volcanoes are cool but expensive

Have a wismec rx200 with a herakles plus tank for a year straight. Mix my own juice.

Pretty cheap, only on 1.5ml nicotine now.

No h8 just r8

they are, but they're solid and stupid easy to keep clean. i've had the silver surfer and vapexhale cloud evo as primaries and this is definitely the best desktop.

i'm currently looking for a good mobile. i've had mflb and pax 1.0.

Looking to start vaping. What's the best juice brand out?

>best juice
Lenola Cream by Kite in Cloud

Mix your own. Buy vg, nicotine and flavorings. Don't get cucked by paying for premium juice.

Is this thread for dab pens as well?

Sure, knock yourself out.

TBD liquids

10/10
i like the left and right. those mouth pieces are nice too. howd u get dickbutt?

i think the pax 3 came out recently so im hoping to get a cheap pax 1

dont buy brands, go to vapes.com and they sell 100ml for $10 which is dirt cheap compared to any from a brand or store

yes, all vapes go

Left is an Alien 220 with a TFV8, center is an EVIC VTC Mini (a software update allows you to upload any image to the screen so naturally its dickbutt), the right is an old school Mech a Nemesis clone from Hcigar with a SOV 20:1 threaded hybrid connector with an Orchid V4 and a kayfun Mtank. The drip tips are from a company called StillChuck Innovations out of Utah. Really solid company, the one in the center is friction fit so there aren't any orings to worry about breaking and you get the max airflow possible out of a 510 drip tip well.

I need a vape for dry herb, I'm looking at the cheap ass APX Pulsar.

Smoking right now is too much hassle, gotta pack a bowl open the window and turn on the fan and then wait 2 hours then shut the window again then pack all my shit up in a container.

I just wanna be able to vape and put the vape in a container and roll out.

idk, too many revisions of a product that isn't that old in itself... not to mention the celebrity backing and shit. seem cash grabby and it makes me question quality.

What happened to your keyboard, user?

I have that same one.

gdi quit inspiring me to buy a new vape mod with your fancy screens

not vape but dugout? don't think vape hides the smell

OP here.
for dry herbs ive got a flowermate mini v5 and its solid. i usually use it when im alone and dont feel like packing a bowl. its rly discrete too since its small and easy to sneak into concerts and whatnot. also comes as a powerbank. got it a year ago on black friday for $80 with a free plastic grinder with a normal price of $120 but i assume its cheaper now.

Yes, 96 outback.

Fucking cats man. Knocked it off my desk and broke the shell. Too lazy to buy a new one since it still works mostly.

literally all sold out

so I quit vaping because it was costing me around 100 a month. What is the cheapest way I can continue to feed my nicotine addiction? I would prefer to stick with vaping since it *seems* to be the safest out of all options. Suggestions?

If you spent $100 on your own mixing supplies you'd get months of goo.

stop guerilla advertising on Sup Forums, ytcracker.

If you're gonna be burning the weed the smell is gonna linger, vaping only leaves the smell for 30 minutes maybe. If that. Just trying to smoke without literally burning the weed.

I'm trying to keep it around 50-60 bucks because I'm not sure if I'm gonna like it enough or not. I don't wanna go balls out and spend a shit ton. Might just get a vapcap M and carry around butane torch but that shit is annoying.

Do you smoke in a room. Does the smell actually last around 30-40 minutes like most people say? It takes HOURS for the weed smell to go away when I smoke on my pipe.

OP
since were showing off keyboards, heres mine (ya im a fag)

Came here to say this. Kill yourselves.

What juices are you all vaping?

I wanted that keyboard, got mine gifted to me though.

i dont use it in my room. it will smell but not as bad as smoking so yeah id say 30-40 min with a window open. its pratically impossible for there to be no smell unless you use a smoke buddy/filter. if you only wanna spend around $50 youre best bet is a pen but ive no idea what brand/how they work etc. they probably won't last long or be that efficient if youre looking to keep vaped bud too

buy in bulk and mix your own juice. i know some people keep their nicotine base in the freezer for longer storage, but i don't know if there are any drawbacks from doing that, 'cause i always bought pre-mixed. i decided to just quit entirely a few years back.

how i would go about mixing my own juice? is it actually worth it/cheaper?

Doesn't seem like it's worth it. I rather buy it

i just realized the bong. god thats huge

vapes.com. i ain't about that brand/expensive life

>blueberry slushie
>lucky charms
>peppermint
>cotton candy
i like the breakfast, mint and dessert flavors. my friends use shit like momma's milk

buying a high concentration nicotine base of propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine, then figure out the right ratio to mix with the flavor(s) of your choice, which could be from food flavoring or pre-mixed bulk flavor 0mg nicotine juice from some vendor you like. there are some guides out there. just buying cheap juice is easier than going through the hassle of mixing your own. i never found the more expensive, premium juice vendors to be that much better than cheap shit anyway.

IPV D2
Serpent Mini with a broken drip tip

Perform - Strawberry creampuff 70/30

nice vapes lads,

>aspire clieto 120 on an underpowered Sigelei 75

I wish my vape ran gnu/linux

Ordered a Lost Vape EPetite DNA60, waiting for it to arrive.

It is WAY cheaper. You can buy two litres of VG and some nicotine to mix online easily. You can also buy flavorings (the same flavorings that the companies use). You can look up recipes online.

Only cucks by juice.

You shouldn't be here.

easier to fuck up and you gotta wait a month while it mixes though

>mouth fedora
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY BOARD

Had it for a week and tried to sell it but no one would buy it