/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets 8gb of DDR2 memory and a Xeon L5410 • user keeps losing his Mi Band • user likes his Yeelight but it gets warm at the base after a few hours • user has five things show up • user buys shit from Wish and possibly overpaid because he bought it off Wish • user still loves his quadcopters • Gearbest has a event going on, no exploits have been found yet Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-M07-Mechanical-Watch-Top-Brand-Luxury-Maple-Pine-Wooden-Wrist-Watches-for-Men-Cool/32785614364.html
aliexpress.com/item/H/32768270265.html
aliexpress.com/item/S/32798506173.html
aliexpress.com/item/g/32726210442.html
aliexpress.com/item/C/32777060035.html
aliexpress.com/item/b111112222/32614735818.html
edwardkwokmen.aliexpress.com/store/1180464?spm=2114.01010208.3.6.EXct1E
banggood.com/Original-Box-Teclast-P89H-MTK8163-A53-Quad-Core-16GB-7_85-Inch-Android-6_0-Tablet-PC-p-1140120.html
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.117.1qlBsZ&id=15649364930&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17085774459&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.74.7Jd4BP&id=21940283886&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=524187713297&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
dafenvillageonline.com/moonlight-on-lake-lucerne-with-the-rigi-in-the-distance-switzerland-joseph-mallord-william-turner-oil-painting-p-19973.html
dafenvillageonline.com/fighting-temeraire-by-turner-p-12849.html
slickdeals.net/f/10146612-kz-flash-sale-zst-11-59-color-zst-10-99-black-zs3-7-99-ate-7-59-atr-4-99-ed9-8-59-ed4-3-99?src=catpagev2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>day 32
>seeds still not arrived
>

Why not include the Doogee Mix post?

What are you gay?

Take this watch and make you not-a-faggot faggot
aliexpress.com/item/BOBO-BIRD-M07-Mechanical-Watch-Top-Brand-Luxury-Maple-Pine-Wooden-Wrist-Watches-for-Men-Cool/32785614364.html

These threads are sponsored by xiaomi
prove me wrong

>nonsense artsy watch
>not being a faggot
Choose one

I swear, i saw theses watches are for like 6-15 dorras
Why the fuck is it 50 bucks?

"""mechanical"""

>a event

Well at least I'm in the news

These threads make me buy mi for a new phone. Any up to usd100 cheap phones good for games and strong battery? Is it even possible to find a HDMI or working gps chinkphone?

Shit like vape liquids are no go right?

My KZ-ATE arrived today, sure they are good but not bassy enough for my taste, or did I get chinked?

where did you order it?

lol curious if it'll grow :D

Yes
You can look around online to see what's well trusted, but generally you don't know what's in there and in what conditions they've been mixed in.

>T. Faggot Gyno Tits

No that sounds about right. Shoulda gotten the zircons bro

You should have gotten the Swing DIY IE800 you fucking pussy

Come on this is what I want to know, it's not actually hemp is it?

A good 4g band 3 phone besides the zuk?

Huawei Nova
Redmi 4X
Letv Leeco 2

Wtf what happened. Sharks are 3 times more expensive than 1 year ago.

Thanks mate

The chinks caught onto the meme and raised the prices on sharks and all other related cards

Is there any other xiaomi? Is there a website I can check? , I hate being a trouble....

Okay. Didn't lurk /csg/ a long time. What are the lastest memes? Already ordered a finger spinner.

Which pair of programming panties will help me the most?

aliexpress.com/item/H/32768270265.html
aliexpress.com/item/S/32798506173.html
aliexpress.com/item/g/32726210442.html
aliexpress.com/item/C/32777060035.html

Reminder to donate to Comfy's Patreon so he can continue to provide this general with informative and relevant video content like playing Nintendo games while crab walking around Scottish thrift stores

Redmi Note 4 Global

Why wouldn't it be hemp? Hemp is a commercially grown product, used for ropes and such. THC content will be zero though.

Mi5

Or just go for the Mi Mix
Alternatively, you could wait for the MI6

But why would I want hemp. I'm too pussy to buy that shit from the negroes on the street but I've recently got into growing stuff and those in home closet growing setups look like a nice project.

Any good chink phones which support band20?
Over 5.5 inch preferably and 4GB RAM/64GB space and sd card support

Haier pathfinder robot vacuum cleaners

The same thing that happened to m50s?

ordering a z77 motherboard off aliexpress. any other chink market where I could find used electronics? such as used motherboards and cpus.
wish me luck

Drevo SSDs
Vivo XE-800s
Netac SD Cards
Alpha watches

aliexpress.com/item/b111112222/32614735818.html

came, i am surprised, the quality is outstanding, just a couple of threads coming out have to be cut off. The sleeves a little bit too long and wide, but i guess it's not to constrict movement. I'm also used to more fitted jackets. Can't wait to try it in the next days and give you feedback.

ABFitch shirts
edwardkwokmen.aliexpress.com/store/1180464?spm=2114.01010208.3.6.EXct1E

I will bookmark these just for laughs.

From the official store, well until next time I guess

Oukitel A28/A58 Smart watches

You're accusing him of being a shill pretty sure the burden of proof is on you.

I will, just to spite you.

I regret looking at the feedback

I brought 2x Redmi Note 4X because /csg/ and /smg/. It really makes you think.

That's the funny part

Budget?

What about receiving it early? I could order stuff before I leave with the delivery window starting a few days after I arrive

Anyone who has experience with any chink IDE-USB adapter? I have some old hdds I want to go through.

There's room on the bottom for you

kek this is too funny, although that long hair euro dude is pulling it off OK IMO, the rest are cringe

Mi5 is not compatible with band 3 I think

Redmeme Note 4 has a 4GB version, but dunno if that version has B20, the 3GB Global version does.

>wanna ascribe to the minimalist lifestyle
>the world of chink shit is amazing and is distracting at the same time
>had over more than 80+ wishlisted items
>decided to take down which ones are more practical
>went down to items 10 listed so far
>still wanna buy even though low on cash and lack space in teh house
>got a few more packages comin in soon
>torn between being a hoarder and being minimal

I wanna cry
;_;

why

I got this cube today. One can say it does the job but the movements are not smooth at all and the mechanics/plastic look cheap af. The cost was around $3.

How much did you pay for them?

Cool autism cube

It is, literally every phone has band 3

Around 300 350

Just ordered the 99cents mousepad. Any other cool stuff for 99cents? Tried the tanktop but it came out to 4$

what's the shittiest/cheapest 8'' tablet on which I can read books

why are you being a minimalist? do you live in a showbox or sumtin? just buy de chink shit me friend you cant beat the chink shits

Please make a new csg Discord.

I checked there every day the latest chink chit hotdeals section and I need this back

what's wrong with the current one?

thx god.
fucking discord fags finally got btfo,.

there is a hot deals section though?

Band 4 4g chink phone on a sub 200 usd price?

>Do you live in a shoebox or sumtin?
Kek
You would know if you have too much shit in the house and wanna get rid of other useless shit

>You can't beat the chink shits
I'm just making way for more chink shit by reducing other things :^)

half a dollar.
but considering that this was a 50% discount because bruh mobile order, and only about 20-30% (if not less) of the seeds will grow actual female plants, it might be real.

however, if I'd order again, I would choose some other ones which has "female medicine hemp" in it's title. and has a picture of a man smoking a joint.

it means absolutely no guarantee that those are feminized seeds, but they're at least trying to refer to it being medicinal, while still not mentioning THC in the title.

Cheap enough?
banggood.com/Original-Box-Teclast-P89H-MTK8163-A53-Quad-Core-16GB-7_85-Inch-Android-6_0-Tablet-PC-p-1140120.html

redmi 4a global

He's probably banned

LeEco Le Max 2
Redmi Note 4 Global
ZUK Z2

Not even rusing, that stream last night was great. Playing Drawful with /csg/ was a lot of fun.

>

Holy shit. I didnt think of this. I thought discord was deleted. "The invitation is expired" it says. But I didnt do anything nor I know why I got banned. Pls unban me, my nick is "meh".

>being this unaware he got banned

Just placed new taobao order. Hopeful I get correct HDD caddy at this time.

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.117.1qlBsZ&id=15649364930&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17085774459&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.74.7Jd4BP&id=21940283886&ns=1&abbucket=18detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=524187713297&ns=1&abbucket=18detail

yes, but what's this

What is a good first drone build kit? Maybe fpv. Would this work

Noice

that's expensive as fuck for your first drone

Here's to hoping that Customs doesn't seize that shit.

Any cheaper yet still quality

give me a kit with no camera shit

the second looks fun

wait for drone-user to reply, he knows good deals

What is some neat chinkshit you've ordered that you normally wouldn't think of looking up? I got myself some kazoos and a watch spring bars a while ago. I also just ordered a brass pen and the little red book, but I'm looking for more neat things to order.

flags

silk posters and legit oil painting replicas from Dafen village

They've made a mistake with the item description, 1024x768 is the correct resolution

>user buys shit from Wish and possibly overpaid because he bought it off Wish
I bought them from Ebay, not from Wish. Thats why i was wondering why parcels have Wish logo.

Also i just did some stress test on forceps. Note to self: Do not stress test chinese metal.

You got oil paintings from Dafen village? Any pics?

I have ordered 2.
Haven't gotten them yet

dafenvillageonline.com/moonlight-on-lake-lucerne-with-the-rigi-in-the-distance-switzerland-joseph-mallord-william-turner-oil-painting-p-19973.html

dafenvillageonline.com/fighting-temeraire-by-turner-p-12849.html

Are KZ headphones worth getting? Gearbest has several on "sale" for $4-12:

slickdeals.net/f/10146612-kz-flash-sale-zst-11-59-color-zst-10-99-black-zs3-7-99-ate-7-59-atr-4-99-ed9-8-59-ed4-3-99?src=catpagev2

There ain't that many chink warehouse for these items, only many resellers.

I just ordered a white "Do Nothing Club" cap. Best purchase in 10 years to be honest.