THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

There are like 5 stock threads on Sup Forums at the moment.

I see investors loved them volta news

Meanwhile over at AMD.

What are you talking about? AMD had a 15% growth in 5 days just sitting around.

his daddy is winning

Keep lying to yourself marty

I'm sorry, 14.3%

Its not true marty you are seeing things marty

>11

Pfffffftt hahHahHhahahaHahahahahahahaha

What's that got to do with anything? A 15% growth is a 15% growth regardless if it's at $200 or $10, you make the same amount of money.

Literal no life troll.

>s-s-stocks...
the company is up like 20% in revenue year-to-year and that's with like, one third of its big WIP technology stack released. AMD is not performing poorly by any metric.

but you can keep looking at that one number like it's a performance index and not a volative, speculative commodity. if that's simple enough for you.

Amd is a shit company morty no one shoild br buying anythng from them not even propellers

Wipe that foam off your face, you look like hell.

>AMD getting carried to 15% by big daddy NVDA

You've moved the goalpost 4 times in 3 posts, not even bots are this retarded.

Keep buying things from budget companies so i can laugh at you when yur computers goes up in smoke

>implying rick would give a shit about the silicon industry
>implying he wouldn't have his own femtometer graphene transistor circuits

He's probably not buying EVGA and X99 so he has no worries.

>>>/leddit/

All amd products blow up all of them i have never had an nvidia card die on me i have had an amd card die mix that with the fact amds best offering barely goes neck and neck with the 1070 i see no reason to waste time with them

>neck and neck
but it can't oc and my 1070 can

Didnt know that little tid bit wow amd sure is pathetic cant imagine how anyone could want it to survive

Offtopic thread, 25 posts and 10 of them are trolls and/or retards. Once again Sup Forums, you continue to impress me with how much of a steaming shithole you are.