Girls coding

Watching a Netflix documentary called Code Girl in econ. Is it shit? What are your thoughts on this topic?

Other urls found in this thread:

clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Be american
>Pay 250,000 burgerdollars a year for education
>Its political propaganda to advance the jewish agenda

Cant make this shit up

My thoughts are: I would fuck at least 4 of those women. Marry probably 2

>be american
>even the cheap community college education is 4k yearly
kill me now famalam

>You can't do anything unless SJWs deem it acceptable and the latest trend and protect you from big bad bullies

Do programmers sit all together like that and work? Everytime I've seen people doing that they were doing something phony. For example, once a group of dudes told me they were getting together to catch a hacker who stole many people's Facebooks. I can't imagine that being anything more than roleplaying.

I'm triggered they're recording vertically.

This

non /r9k/ user here

the question is if you are a really beautiful(not really needed but) girl why would you want to learn/make an effort anything related with tech?

i bet that few, if any of the girls in that shit documentary actually code, and they were just what the faggots filming the propaganda were able to scrape together.

you can just live carelessly through life by promising to suck dick and every so often having to deliver on the promise.

You do if you actually have friends :)
Why would anyone do anything?
Please tell me more about you fizzbuzz in haskell

you don't even need that.

no we dont. at all the companys I was at we all had our own desk and space between the desks.

>no moustaches
>hair that's been washed and brushed rather than just tied in a knot and left that way for years
>aura of vagina stink not powerful enough to come through the internet and out of my monitor
those aren't female coders

Quit your misogyny! Prick

>promising to suck dick and every so often having to deliver on the promise.
only the dumbest girls have to do that, the rest just vaguely imply it and coast through life on the backs of beta orbiters while getting sex from real men.

women in tech, mostly in programming is a fucking forced meme.

in the beginning most women didn't want to go to IT, not because it was a male dominated industry, but because they didn't care for it. its that simple.

but now that its politicized, women go to IT more more as means to making a stand against the establishment than because they're genuinely interested in the industry.

which ends up creating a lot of bad professionals in the industry, that refuse to agnologe the fundamental flaws of it and instead blame the patriarchy or whetever other buzz word is in vogue.

EY YO GURL LEMME HOLLA AT YA U WANT SUM FUCK

You guys are the worst women hating cucks I have ever seen. I bet you all are scared of our power

Pajeet Nigger!

That wasn't misogyny, I never stated or even implied that male coders are any less repulsive.

Stop mansplaining to me
I bet you are a cis white guy.

where are you from that its this much....?
Tops i hear people pay is like 1k for a whole year of school

I'm a strong trans womyn and you've offended me greatly, which means I win the argument.

It's a meme so corporation can virtue signal.
Most of the women who do these kinds of boot camps all get hired so companies can shill "diversity" quota, but if you're a male don't bother going unless you already have a degree in math or engineering or something and specifically wanted to learn industry-type programming (those guys still get hired).

Everybody else pays thousands to be unemployed at these schools.

Also, Carnagie Mellon checkmated the femminists who claimed it was "too male dominated" and "difficult" for women to enter these kinds of schools or roles, because men already had years spent haxxoring around while the women didn't. This was their main complaint so CMU designed a first year functional programming course in Standard ML everybody had to take as 99.9% of students have never seen functional programming, or how to prove a type with induction.

don't denied it. I know you want it.

* gets closer *

And she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine.

Omg, stop raping me you ugly mullah. like wtf....

You want a bukkake with that.

No...you are exploiting me. I'll report you to cyber harassment cell of NYPD and bill gates will personally throw you into Guantanamo bay. Prepare for a life in prison you cis white scum named Kevin.

This single blog post has caused more clam hurt than any other and explains why a female manager hates to have to hire women, as they're too emotional basketcases to take any sort of criticism and spend all day trying to cause drama clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/

So like, do you want sum fuk?

So does "coding" mean something else now or is it what it's always been.

I really struggled with the higher calculus classes and if these women can walk all over me (muh dick) then fine.

I guess I just don't want to admit I'm retarded.