Fuck this captcha

Why are you still posting on this website? This captcha garbage is bugged, makes you type several times even if you get it corrected and pays you nothing for this work.

I'm not poor and bought Sup Forums pass

>disable js temporary
>???
>profit

>Doesnt know how to use legacy

Works fine on my machine

Make a thread.

No

>Not blocking all botnet scripts on Sup Forums

>captcha
>not AI training interface
how new are you?

I actually hate this

>This captcha garbage is bugged, makes you type several times even if you get it correct

that isn't a bug.

buy Sup Forums pass you poorfag.

>buy something that individually identifies you on a board, where you constantly keep being baited to do illegal shit
No thank you, I rather solve four of these in a row to post one comment.

captcha is fine

just buy a pass poorfag

>captcha
>doesn't make program that saves and categorize every photo so then he can solve the captcha automatically

> Be stupid enough to pay for this site.

>giving hiroshijew money after he filled this site with the most irritating ads ever
"no"
I'll keep blocking ads and filling capchas

>using a keyboard

I haven't started a thread in years. I just hijack others' if I need something.

>giving the right answer

mind posting your Sup Forums configs?

>paying to shitpost

>"select all vehicles (skip if there are none)"
>skip
>"select all vehicles (skip if there are none)"
>skip again
>"[√] I'm not a robot" fills in
eheheheheh

>not tricking jewgl3 into thinking that random shit are "cars" and "streetsigns"
Idiot.

I'm teaching it that signposts are actually cars

You're paying with your time and training to Google's botnet.

>select all squares with vehicles

Who /intentionallyselectwrongsquare/ here ?

/thread

>select all squares with vehicles
>no vehicles
>skip
>it works
was this intended?

This

>use something every day with literally thousands of posts over the time since passes have been introduced

I'd be interested to see how much time not ever having to input captchas in that time has been saved for me but I'd be willing to bet it's a fair amount by now

The shitty part about legacy is that you have to resolve it every fucking time.
At least with the shitty new captcha you only end up doing it half of the time.

I'll happily spend my time filling out captchas instead of paying Hiroshimoot to not have to use them. It has nothing to do with how much money I have, it has to do with not wanting my money to go to him.

>Pass user since 2013

Well Sup Forums?

It's only been Hiroshimoot for one year for me, prior to that I was only funding jewt. In any case the time saved for something I use basically every day is worth it, giving money to dodgy japs or not.

click skip

I'd rather Hiroshimoot get my money than moot. At least Hiro never lied to us about the captchas being temporary.

hiroshimoot is just a front

What shithole country is that even

Except that new captcha you have to complete it three or four times for a post. The new one you just type calle calle and it works

ReNigger is for life.

>captcha

lmao@ur fucking life poorkeks

The United States of America

test

I bought a pass after reading this thread and I am third world paki. Any one who lives in a first world country has no excuse for not buying a pass.

use the legacy captcha you faggot (settings)

I'm gay too. :)

>2016
Get of here, you filthy pleb.

Maby if you actually filled it out correctly it would work.

Or did you not notice that the top twould rows in the right column also contain part of a sign?

>paying munny to zucc since 2012
TOP KEK

I miss operation nigger captcha so much
Legacy only lets me do it for sure when it's a two word sign

Paying money for the sole purpose of not having to type a captcha is fucking retarded. I won't do it purely out of principle.

It's a massive boon to your shitposting efficiency, though. It even comes with shorter post cooldowns.
Really though, it allows me to block all botnet scripts on here.

gookmoot should add a non-google captcha alternative.

Sup Forums x - setting - use captcha v1
or setting - uncheck 'not using native plugin' - check legacy captcha

also fuck Luis von Ahn

You stupid inbred , the problem with these captcha's is that they don't fucking work even though they are right

But then how will he get autists to buy a pass to disable the botnet spying on you and making you help them out with their car ai for free?

I am paid in (You)s and dubs.

>killing your anonimity to post in anonymous website

but you have to enable jscript from google to post, right? no matter what version of captcha you choose

>Implying anonymity on Sup Forums
Sure the next shitposter might not be able to know that i am the same user as in that tread yesterday but that is also all the "anonymity" Sup Forums has ever provided.
I don't see how a pass changes that, but then again i haven used one in years.
Have they changed?