WannaCry 2.0 is already out

WannaCry 2.0 is already out

Get ready to get sucked n fucked

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/second-wave-ransomware-cyberattack-begins-spread-wever-never-seen-anything

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-files-cia-umbrage-hacker-secret-spies-explained-countries-donald-trump-russia-a7618661.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thankfully just finalized my Ubuntu LTS install and grew out of games.

>Entire NHS is for gaming

More like retarded software vendors won't write for anything other than Windows. It's fucking absurd.

When will this ride end?

>NHS couldn't use GNU/Linux

People have been saying there is a new version of it since they killed it by registering the URL it was looking for

Is it actually happening?

NHS cant even afford Linux let alone a free update to windows 10

>implying getting the 100 vendors that work on medical software to update their shit is free

> Those comments
Even more tinfoily than Sup Forums.

>It's fucking absurd
And I pray it stays that way. Wincucks eat up proprietary software like candy - Linux doesn't need them and what they bring. The merits of Linux dwindle when you have half the packages in a system emulating that of a previous Windows install. Recall just how much proprietary software relies on security through obscurity. Even something like Steam or Chrome is malware in disguise that collects user and system data beyond the scope of telemetry. It's sick.

Its zero hedge
Its been happening since like 1999 overthere

Is it even fair to call things "tinfoily" when the government is openly spying on us and hoarding software exploits?

Listen this guy

Pretty much anyone can make a new one anyway, since the exploit is freely avaiable, and the NSA handily provided exploit binaries

i wouldnt put it passed the US government to have the ability to Locate a person wearing a TinFoil Hat by bouncing Wifi Bluetooth signals around to find a surface with the same absorption properties as tinfoil. almost the same way Speaker systems tune themselves by Echolocating the materials in the room.

tl;dr: dont put anything on your head. Fill your house with bodies and cover your router with a Faraday Cage.

>cover your router with a Faraday Cage.
kek

I think the only solution to the problem is banning encryption altogether.

It's not tinfoil anymore, it's (((tinfoil)))

This.

> Download IDA
> Edit bitcoin wallet and killswitch url in exploit binary
> Release modified binary
> Profit

anyone believe the north korea link?

do you want linux to stay irrelevant?
you're completely free to not use proprietary software

yeah but the hamster left the box, people are patching, and the exploit only really hit corporate systems since it seems to have to get on the local network (through classic vectors like email) to spread?

it is just like the trump election or fyrefest, nothing truly grand really happens and status quo goes on.

No, especially when it was recently demonstrated that the CIA has a tool set of 'false flag' code

They want support, not a bunch of people trying desperately to Google problems.

When will this get ported to Linux? Fucking free software you never get the latest programs on release day

>windows support
>pajeet googling your problems for you

You can literally use wine

what do you mean?

Zerohedge is part of the Alt-Right Fake News Network of disinformation. They prey on young, gullible teens with identity issues (like Sup Forums) of course there's going to be a shitload of tinfoil in there.

They unironically believe jews want to kill whites and all muslims are bad. So sad.

>all muslims are bad
but this is true

>t.

>t.

CIA has code that looks like hackers from other countries
Exactly the evidence they are using to blame the Norks
>independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-files-cia-umbrage-hacker-secret-spies-explained-countries-donald-trump-russia-a7618661.html

Install steam see which games in your library will install native, you might be surprised.

but what does it have to do with proprietary software on linux?

I think It was meant for the post above
yall fucked up

Obvious disinfo.

Muslims want to kill any non muslim. Their worthless religion commands them to do so.

>grew out of games.

You pirate them? You can buy them as well and not risk viruses.

Haven't they predicted a lot of incidents?

Jew in disguise
Don't trust his lies

Are you a retard that clicks on every fucking link you get on your e-mails? If not then you'll be fine.

>hurr durr
Fucking idiot, being on the same network as an infected machine is enought to get it.

So? Why are you letting strangers connect to your network?
>b-but muh school
lol grow up

Fake news lol, thank you CNN for your lights of truth.

But I don't use Windows XP without custom support, nor do I leave my security update schedule delayed by more than two months.
The fact that this is even a big issue shows how incompetent so many corporations and individuals are.
If all it takes for an entire IT infrastructure to get fucked is one person in the network downloading an attachment called something like important_document.pdf.exe, then the sysadmin or their immediate superiors need to be replaced.

It says specifically to not harm anyone who prays. They literally just want atheists dead.

It's worse than that. You just have to toss a bunch of USB sticks that say "don't stick me in your server" on them into their parking lot.

Legit works.

This vulnerability has been fixed since March on Windows, and plain doesn't exist on Linux. This is even assuming that someone in your organisation is dim enough to download random attachments or click on untrusted links in emails.
So much is being said about the attackers when really anyone who got this virus equally has themselves to blame for practising such incredibly poor security, it's not even a case of having good antivirus or common sense, just having Windows Update set to download critical security updates would immunize you.

What it? Do you mean the Quran, the Hadiths, or the Sunnah?
When did that hold them back from killing fellow muslims, not to mention "people of the book"...

Does this mean the Windows 10 SMB patch is all for fuck all?

CAPTCHA: ENTER WANG

what instead should they emulate?

As sad as it sounds, I could actually see this happening with Trump

How would that help? Hackers are still gonna make ransomware just like school shooters are gonna grab daddy's gun and play show and tell. Criminals don't follow the law.

wow OP you're only several days late

I read a funny story actually which was that the exploit in the code was a web address meant to function as a detector of being run in a virtual machine "petri dish" so the program knew it wasnt connected to the REAL internet and would shut off

No it doesn't. Stop lying

>NHS switches to GNU/Linux
Oh shit now all our health software won't work but at least neets on Sup Forums are happy!

Most of the world runs on AIX, Solaris, or Linux, user.

>get ready to get sucked and fucked

Woohoo! Not a virgin anymore!

>sucked
Ok
>fucked
Oh no

can any one help me
Can i infect the isp if i run the virus in my own lan

No, Muslims have to pray 4 times a day. And of you don't you will be killed

5 desu

He was talking about himself.
He never actually worked with a pc, just did browsing and gaymen. Now that he doesn't gaym anymore, Linux suffices

Wanting anyone dead for not doing some ritual is a reason to hate them.

This, shit is fucking scary.

d-dude they could just totally use WINE, also those NHS employees should all be using LATEX or nothing anyway. This is for the best in the long run IMO.

well you said, so I'll believe you, the ultimate expert of all things islamic.

I can't update windows because of hd space

fucking ssd drives

Buy a 1TB ssd.

a lot of Sup Forums are fine with assad tier muslims who just want the religion to be secular and instead have his country focus on nationalism
the problem is the vast majority of muslims are fundamentalist

why do the NHS still use windows xp?

>WannaCry 2.0 is already out
2.0 was the big one that's dominated the news, first discovered on Friday.

Earlier versions were seen last month.

Where can I get the latest copy?

One that won't have nigger ass `kill-switch`?

>Hate where you work
>Sneakily install
>Get time off or just sit around drinking coffee and chatting with workmates all day

Seems like a win win situation to me.