Lol, how does it feel firefags?

lol, how does it feel firefags?
must feel pretty bad I imagine.

> MUH i need my treestyle blabla homo extension to suck me off every night!! i cant live without it!!

god firefox users are some of the most pretentious losers I ever meet.
Yeah you totally need that extension, no way your /elite/ browsing habits can withstand any other browser.

get fucked firetoads

Source: netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=0&qpcustomd=0

I mean it still works pretty comfy for me.

Reported for Google marketing and advertising.

Enjoy your ban.

opera has around 2% like forever and nobody cares.
firefox will join the club with opera and other failed browsers

I care in the sense that I think it's hilarious. I told the opera losers on their forums what to fix and how but they wouldnt listen. Same thing with Firefox, I told them on irc but noooo, I'm so wrong and stupid.
Well gee whiiizz here we go now. Firefox is dying and they are all scratching their heads wondering how this could possibly happen.
The funniest part for me is that they think their bloated rust servo browser engine will save them.
LOL as if performance alone was the big reason people switched away from Firefox.

>LOL
kys

>use Chrome
>no addons for downloading Youtube videos as previous addons have been removed
kek

Why should I care about what other people use?
I like Firefox.
You seem like the insecure type that always seeks validation in any form.

do you know how less i care about what others use? its works fine for me.

I dont care that YOU dont care. I'm just posting this because it's funny.
It's funny to me that you losers think your browser is good and that you think this is a valid opinion and that you think you are in good company when you say it.
It's all funny to me.

As long as they keep developing the browser I don't really give a shit about market share.

Performance is a big reason tho and why a ton of my friends switched... Removing the superior plug-in support is what's going to kill them tho

>It's funny to me that you losers think your browser is good and that you think this is a valid opinion and that you think you are in good company when you say it
What does market share have to do with any of that? It's a good browser for my specific needs, >muh valid opinion is just your opinion brah and I notice 3 Firefox users in this thread that seem like perfectly reasonable posters so yeah, I feel like I'm in good company.

What was the point of this thread? So what? Less people use Firefox. Who gives a shit? Just use whatever the fuck you prefer.

viral """marketing"""

Asi if public opinion meant anything if talking about personal usage.

Now you just sound like a petulant edgy child.
Maybe take a coffee break and reconsider if your time is really worth so little that you think it's a good idea investing it into a really poor bait to get Firefox users rage at you.

>unironically wanting chrome to be the next IE

>REEE STOP USING WHAT YOU PREFER USE WHAT I PREFER INSTEAD

6/10

Stopped using firefox after it started to freeze when i open 20 tabs before sleeping then checking them out the next day

I don't know, performance was definitely the reason I switched away from it
it just lags too fucking much

these type of freetards won't listen to anyone

Opera didn't need fixing, it was the best browser until its death.

I know this is a shitty bait thread, but the reason for Chrome increase is smartphones. I also recommend it to people, because it automatically updates and it's one less hassle.

Why are you this mad?

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

>caring this much about what browsers other people use

It did need fixing, the stability of it was poor. The newest version that was never released, 12.5x I think it was numbered was perfect in terms of UI - much better than the older version that was publicly available but the stability was balls. Sadly that is not to be.

Since when was Opera unstable? I've been using it for years and can count the number of times it's crashed on one hand.

It was never released. The last release version was 12.1x or 12.2x I forget. It was alpha software, but it was much better than the released version. Just not stable.

I can't go back to the old version of Opera because it sucks in comparison, so I just don't use Opera anymore.

I see, I read your post wrong. I was thinking you were saying 12.16 was unstable.

diehard firefox fanboy here, using firefox for probably 15 years

if they dont change something real soon im switching to opera or chrome, i have been patient for a long time now

GTFO of here Google rep.

Nope. I think that was fine, I just didn't like it. I think I might have skipped over the 12.1x branch of Opera completely. I don't remember what they did to offend me, but I know I had some problem with it.

>botnet
>microshit
>whatever the fuck the firefox devs are doing
>dead and/or memes
Decent browser when

12.1x was it, after that there was just that unreleased 12.5 and then Chropera happened

Chrome has that high a percentage because it comes installed by default on most smart phones, and 99% of the planet uses a smart phone.

to be quite honest family, i can't wait until firefucks dies

>Device Type: Desktop

Performance is why I switched though.
i actually hate Chrome UI and customization.

>I care
then you automatically lose

Why do I care how many people use the superiour Mac OS?

>I love firefox, but I'll switch to the google's botnet rather than to waterfox or palemoon
+0,05$

you are braindead
most firefox users will look for a fork once XUL support is dropped on ESR, or at least long time users

muh nihilism

>SJWfox behind Microshit Internet Exploder
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I can see why the chrome browser is more popular with normies:
It has an minimal setup where you can turn off any UI not related to the website.
It plays Netflix content.
It helps the war with moral degeneracy vs freedom of thought.
Getting a face tattoo with a swastika is not popular anymore, so you install a browser made by the digital Hitler instead.

Chrome was shit so I switched to Firefox, Chrome using up a shitload of RAM , Firefox froze all the time so I switched to Waterfox and since then I have not had a single problem.

>Sup Forums
>>Linux is the best operating system regardless of market share

>also Sup Forums
>>Firefox sucks because muh marketshare!

Enjoy having your UI chosen for you, Gslave

Rightly so

I don't care that you don't care that I don't care
Checkmate HEH
PS stop shitting up the board

>it's popular so it's good
Why are you trying this hard retard?

>Chrome is the new Internet Explorer

Because this why.