I dont like the mesh on top.

120mm fans in current year? Really?

But that isn't an Enthoo Pro...

Dubs don't lie.

>All that boring steel and plastic
Who slabs of aluminum here?

Aluminum is just as boring nowadays. Lets get some titanium cases in this bitch

herro

WHY ISNT THERE FULL PLEXI CASES REEEEE I DONT WANT WHAT EVERYONE HAS !!!

Best SFF ATX case coming through

I know you're trolling but they are a thing, My brother has one. They look like shit.

Plexi is poor mans tempered glass, literally scratches from air

Yeah sure, but probably cost fortune.

When I was buying new PC in november, I picked Corsair 200R, which is rather expensive where I live but for you guys is probably dirt cheap.

But shops were full of SilentiumPC and Zalman models instead. Sucks.

Yeah I got the green one. It's cool. My only complaints are the side window, and the fact that the steel is a bit thin.

>window
Really?

I like the 90degree configuration cases, but that's the real problem - there ain't many that are comfy

I should say, prefer*

>Best SFF case
>Anything but SG07
No.

It's got separate airflow zones for your GPU and CPU+PSU, it will fit a Noctua C14 or a Radeon 6990 (so basically any top-down cooler and any dual-slot video card), and it's the size of a shoebox.

choo choo motherfucker

Was about to post this. I am hyped for v2

Though honestly i think i won't mind having a little more height for a dorsal 92mm fan.

looks fine to me, but I'm not going to squeese a radiator in there.

I really like my Lian Li PC-P80N, my only complaint is that I had to replace the rubber flanges around the sides of the panels but now it is completely sealed from drafts and the like.

I was thinking of replacing all the fans on it here soon actually.

This is a perfect case.
I am dying to get this one, but it is Japan only

I have this one, gf's gave it to me for birthday

Antec Three Hundred Two is best case.

>meme windows
i just want a bland featureless black rectangle because i am not 14 years old

>everything I don't like is underage

typical neckbeard point of view, you can't look through a case window btw bc your fat blocks the path

not everything i dislike is underage
but 'lmao rgb leds' and 'lmao illuminated fans' and 'lmao im such a cool + leet + epic VIDEO GAMES PLAYER' absolutely is

>reddit memes aren't cance-

yes they are, you need to go back

Gonna have to agree with you, that case is fucking awesome, mine had a 2686v3, a damn nhd-15s, and a damn 980ti in a space scarcely lager than a Fractal design node 500, with way better Temps. Brought it with me to Micronesia for a year, it was great.

>but 'lmao rgb leds' and 'lmao illuminated fans'

rgb leds and iluminated fans are subjective, you can like it or not, i can say literally the same against no rgb leds and normal fans and use some bullshit argument against people who doesn't like what i like.

>'lmao im such a cool + leet + epic VIDEO GAMES PLAYER'

>implying

I don't even play videogames

also

>postin filipino cartoons

confirmed -42yo

>SFF
>small

Who Antec 900 master race here?

FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET

You could house a small family in that.

Is this case a meme? Considering buying to replace my 600t

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.
This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me

Yeah, probably. It works really well though.

Do flatbed cases still exist? What if I want to put my monitor on top like the old days?

Fucking plebians.

I love this thing cause I got it for 55$, it's roomy af and the side latches are amazing, but it's ugly and rattles like no tomorrow. Had to insolate the latches with tape.

I'd love to buy that and just have a mini-itx board in it.

>LinusMemeTips

>his case has a window

youtube.com/watch?v=r-NSg3ybBLY

But does it float?

>HAF XB Evo
Mahnigga.jpg

>heatsink on video card faces down

>case where you put a monitor where the window goes

There is so much retarded shit out there, why has nobody made something like this yet?

i got this one in ammo can green too
the front panel falls off easily without some tape tho
i like it

Titanium? C'mon bruh, don't be left behind, everyone is using platinum now.

Why do some people on Sup Forums talk as though they have a stroke halfway across the sentence

When i saw this case while researching my build, i instantly knew i had to have it

I'm really fucking tired of these stupid acrylic windows. Someone make a case that looks great with no window/LED bullshit.

No fucking way...I almost don't believe that.

It's an old meme from when CS:S was still new and gaining wider popularity than 1.6.

Your opinion is shitty just like that sink

So get one without a window? Most cases that offer a window also offer a non window version.

All meme cases, Jesus CHRIST.
Fucking normies

Only good case in this thread

Why post this with the photoshopped-on filters? The way they're attached isn't very realistic.

i fucking love this case too. never had the balls to get one

Using my master bedroom as an entertainment room and have room for this fridge. I want the snow edition though.

>So get one without a window? Most cases that offer a window also offer a non window version.

Like 90% of the DIY cases have the damn window. The remaining 10% just don't look good. I've concluded there is no effort to make them look good for people other than the teenagers that actually have the time to build their own PC.

Shitty handle placement, nobody would carry a case like that, its purely cosmetic. Meme ass ammo box look and the front of the case looks like the bottom of a case.

this***** once you go haf xb, you never go back.

i use to have that case and i carried it with the handles with no issues. it actually made it super easy to carry it.

Sunbeam makes them.

Sunbeam.

Needless to say, they're garbage.

If you want a case that shows off all your parts, consider a test bench style

too bad international shipping doesn't exist

This actually wouldn't be that hard to mod. But you won't because gaming machines are loud if you're that close to them.

Boom. I'll even make it portable for you.

That just sounds like a gay looking all in one.

S340 Elite

>S340 meme

There are different cases for different jobs. You fail.

I have this. I would sat the 450D would be better.

>not beige

Bought an Nzxt s340 and I don't think I'll ever be getting a new case unless this one breaks.

>70 degree "stairs"
euronigger detected

Why would you want a case so big when you apparently live in a shoebox?

I got this for 200 europoors today.

Isn't that kuldud3's case

>That moment when....

I mean they could at least try to make them look realistic. They look like Vietnamese knockoffs of Chinese knockoffs. That train looks like something you would buy for a fucking toddler.

got this case yesterday. It's fantastic

What is the difference between the SG09 and SG10? Also, one flaw with the case is the lack of ventilation and fan hole mounts along the bottom.

Fundamentally flawed case because using a 50mm cooler will result in turbulence resulting in the thing sounding like a vacuum cleaner. Wait for V2, maybe he will fix is but the creator is an autist so I wouldn't hold my breath.

>SFF ATX

This actually is a really great design. When I saw it in person on display though it was really cheap feeling and that foam in the bottom gets full of dust.

>b-b-but muh compact bu...
SHUT UP, PUT THIS BEAST ON YOUR DESK AND BUY BIGGEST BAD DRAGON TOY AVALIABLE

i's like a big version of a dancase. Is there any advantage to this over the dancase?

OUT OF THE WAY!!! BEST CASE COMING THROUGH. You WISH you were as passively cooled as me

the ideal case has no window, u gamer cuck

Some of us aren't terminal dullards who need to be validated as "so mature"