The sticky

can we change it to pic related? Or some picture of terry?

Sticky pic suggestions if ya have 'em

we voted to change stalledman for terry but mods are fags, they won't do it.

it should be changed to this
someone do a shop pls just to see how it looks

>changing sticky to Sup Forums's forced meme
>"WOW HE SAID NIGGER HE MUST BE SO RED PILLED xD"

Sup Forums found terry first, those cocksucking redditors on Sup Forums have nothing on terry.

I only lurk this board and i think you're a fucking idiot.

mister metokur pls leave

Daily reminder that this is the average terryfag

terry was Sup Forums, idiot Sup Forumssters are trying to co-opt him. terry is our guy.

It's just a redditor who needs to fuck off.

Le God man is so funny cuz he says Le nigger xD

Literally \our guy\
Upvotes to the right

You don't get terry if you think all there is to him is going nigger nigger nigger.

>wrote a whole OS from the ground up
>retard can only recognize the fact he said nigger and is against him only for that
go to Sup Forums, you don't belong here

So what? Thousands of people have written their own toy OS. It's not impressive. You redditors just like him for being \pol\ incarnate

Stallman wrote a fucking compiler too - best compiler in history as well

Terry is not Sup Forums, he calls everyone a nigger. Just because the terry general got infested with meme spewing redditors who epically want terry to open BBC images on stream doesn't mean terry is reddit or Sup Forums.

>Terry is not Sup Forums, he calls everyone a nigger

I see, so you're from r\the-donald

*Tips Fedora to a fellow 'pede*

This is really terrible trolling.

Dick-suckingest post today

This thread went to shit pretty fast.

Why don't you fags just leave this poor man alone?

no

Stallman is the last bastion of freedom we have left

It's good for him to get attention, it's mostly positive and bringing Terry joy and meaning to an otherwise tragic life.

second this
maybe not that picture but definitely Karlie

Seriously? making a toy os based of commadore 64 and calling holy is something we should praise? Can you not write your own toy OS? its apart of most cosc majors.

see
replied to the wrong person...

sorry wrong reply

Who is this guy ? How is this retard more representative of technology than Stallman ?

He wrote an OS ? A compiler ? What is GNU and GCC again ?

You can kys with your Sup Forums forced memes, fuck off.

Yeah, trolling a schizophrenic is totally good for him.

Fuck off, Stallman was our mascot when this board was actually good, changing it to an insane, racist waste of space would be the last nail in this board's coffin.

people have trolled terry for years, he's not a retard he's just crazy... he can now tell the difference between trolls and now takes everything on the internet with a grain of salt

Though nigger is the most coherent part of his bullshit.

>go on Sup Forums
>avatar as terry
>preach terry's philosophy
>they're absolutely clueless
>year later
>"this guy he said nigger he must be ourguy.jpg!"
lmao Sup Forums is retarded.

upvoted, Hiro please

>Let's change sticky and fail
>Episode 1334

Leave now newfag.

No, Terry will be known as the true face behind Sup Forums in our hearts. Let that other fat pinko commie be the decoy.

That shit annoys me so much
I have a friend who's a newfag and acts like everything is pol now

But how did he compiled the compiler?

Woah, hey watch them digits as some of us are from both. What are you trying to do over here?

Make terry the offical face of g

What is programming

TempleOS is free software under public domain.

Except most of the trolling is cancer from unfunny and unoriginal kids. Thankfully, terry is learning not to give them any attention.

Terry >>>>>>>> Semitruck-Unix Autist-Stallman

>terry
>Sup Forums meme
Just blow in from reddit, newfag?

There are still people who still haven't hid the sticky?

>pass user
lmao get a load of this fagola

>racist

This is why we need Terry as a mascot. We need to purge the redditors from Sup Forums

Look at this newfag who thinks saying nigger is a Sup Forums thing

Just bring back desktop threads imo, the autism is too much for normies to handle.

>giving that data-mining gook money
Kek. Hiroyuku is Hiroyucky.

Or maybe Hirocuckie?

>newfag
You mean Redditor.

Leave, Reddit Gold retard, lmao.

haha agreed!

i'm talking about people who started coming here in like 2015 thanks to the election

saying nigger isn't a Sup Forums thing but terry's political views line up with Sup Forums's pretty well, so despite it being a Sup Forums meme they think they own it now

"i can't actually elaborate on why i disagree with what you said so i call everybody a redditor instead"

I feel like the best way to purge redditors would be to ban anyone from posting on Sup Forums that isn't running TempleOS

Should be this, though.

Or possibly this.

And then we get to deal with /r/t_d redditors who think he's the epic Sup Forums mascot. What a joy.

Terry is a miracle of the universe and God's actual chosen prophet and everyone should learn to protect his gentle smile.

Pic related, Sup Forums's greatest moment.

You again? Show us your OS....

he doesn't seem to understand that protestants in the US enable non-denominational rock concert "churches" where they sell coffee and have grape juice for communion

if he wants clerical fascism where the state is the spiritual guider of the people and takes away all their wealth to give to god and builds temples then he shouldn't hate catholics so much

terry is a reddit meme for people who started using Sup Forums in 2016
he was somewhat known pre-2016, but the influx of redditors made him the newfag meme you see today.

>if he wants clerical fascism where the state is the spiritual guider of the people and takes away all their wealth to give to god and builds temples then he shouldn't hate catholics so much
Terry wants to be like judge dredd where he is the law.

Sup Forums knew about terry for years, he exploded on Sup Forums back in 2013.

sounds good too

not to the degree that he is in neo-Sup Forums

I would vote for terry if he ran for president.

I don't know what "/r/t_d" is. Explain it to me, redditor.