Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

lmao who? btfo
/thread

Your illegitimate daughter certainly isn't.

I actually do. Not even an Apple fanboy

What did they mean by this?

She has great feet.

>wife starts fucking a nigger before his body reaches room temperature
this is why windows should be buried with their husbands.

I do miss a new overpriced gadget that in the beggining may be useless but with the shinny apple logo on the back makes it sells millions and the whole world tries to profit into it. What we had last from apple? A fucking watch that battery couldnt handle a day?

I don't understand how anyone can praise Jobs. He was a good salesman. That's about it.

No, I am happy that you died cunt.

Windows should definitely be buried, but what does that have to do with iCucks?

He did very well for himself despite being mentally ill.

he literally enslaved humanity
he's like the terminator arm

>Smash out all the windows
>Bury them with the husband
>Widow goes around fucking niggers

>Smash out all the windows
>Bury them with the husband
>House temperature drops drasticly
>Widow goes around fucking neighbors, niggers, and dogs to stay warm

Imagine the nigger tech he could create if he was still alive

I missed you, Steve, every single one of these days, in no particular order:
ios7 redesign
the headphone jack fiasco
the touchbar MacBook....
the 'pro' ipads....

all that shit would have turned into layoffs with you on charge

I miss you, man

Apple shills on Sup Forums will deny but Steve Jobs ended up being the loser in life while Bill Gates was the alpha chad in life.

Bill Gates had everything Steve Jobs ever wanted but ultimately failed to grasp like a loyal wife that didn't get blacked.

Reading bios, Bill Gates had a better highschool life as well. He literally had a classroom harem and Fridays off.

Sup Forums was more fun when he was alive

/thread

Yes. We don't have enough corporate psychopaths.

god damn I want to put beautiful mulatto children inside her womb

What was his name again?

lol nigger

No he also had a very good eye for talent and knew good (and shit) ideas when he saw them. Both of those characteristics are exceedingly rare in people running companies.

yes

Both are shit.

well I unironically agree
but the old one is a lot less shit

Gates' DNA is shit.

All fruit diets apparently wasn't a shit idea for Steve Jobs which fucked his body up.

I don't think most company bosses would be suicidal enough to regularly engage in all fruit diets.

>Good
You mean
>God-Tier

+1

As soon as he died apple became twice as shit

Kys sandnigger

i wish he lived longer but only so he could suffer more dying slower and more painful
that's about it

Literally who?

he was a terrible person

The most successful salesman in all of human history.

Total sucker

:^)
vs
:^)

No, Hiro is running 4chin much better.

Is the Sup Forums demographic is too young to remember or just full of edgy neckbeards? You can't possibly say Jobs wasn't on fire in the 00's, the most exciting things for me was mac lineup, the 17" notebooks, the mac pros and 30" displays were so ahead of their time. Macbook Airs and Mac minis too, the rest of the PC industry was embarassing themselves.

Now all we have is shitty touch bar mbp's with no ports, trashcan mac pro which is in top 5 apple blunders and macbook which is basically a glorified ipad. The pc oems are still not amazing, but they have caught up.

What a qtpa2t

90% of this thread are too young and new to have even see Sup Forums Jobs memes back in the day.

Same

Yes. I'm tired of seeing the sloppy designs and confusing product lineups Apple is currently shitting out.

test

I really miss him. His severe design autism produced some very interesting projects. Now it's pajeets running the whole show

No, you cunt.
You fucking ruined the computing industry.

>Miss me yet?
I will never stop :(

steve jobs would have been aborted if abortion wasn't illegal in 1954

let that sink in, fucking leftists

Why do assholes like these glasses so much?

Are you arguing in favor of abortion or against it?

ayyy lmao

Is that Larry David? I didn't know he died

They have a narrow view of the world.

very nice

kek

I don't miss Jobs I just miss someone who had a spine to do new things (that actually made sense unlike current day Apple who remove ports in the name of progress)

Jobs was a weirdo and liked putting his feet down the shitter.

Weird guy. Did he ever get diagnosed for some mental illness or something?

Yeah, I miss when there was actually a competition on the phone market. Now you're either a brain-dead fanboy or have an Android phone.

Apple computers haven't been great for a long time. In the last decade credibility for their computers was still coming from the graphics design software legacy ecosystem - 20th century legacy. But they were shit desu and the wider PC industry always stomped them, except in minds of a few deluded brand-worshippers. Apple made money, but it was follow and extend clever business, mature market profits. The switch to x86 was classic clever followers move.

Apple technology fire really was Ipod-Ipad-Iphone. Compare 2000s Apple to Nokia, (for example) they had genuinely better products.

He was the very first applefaggot.

How come youtube has zero videos about his corruption and money laundering

Source? Interested in learning more.

No
And thank good he never come back :)

Miss wiping my ejaculate off of your face yet?

yes