Want a 4K IPS monitor

>want a 4K IPS monitor
>can't remotely afford the CPU+GPU to fully utilize it for gayms

Other urls found in this thread:

testufo.com/#test=framerates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys consumerist worm

I have a job but I'm in a poorshit european country where everything is more expensive on top of that.

I need like $2k at least for a decent rig

>4k monitor
>for gayms
get a 144Hz monitor instead you moron

no, I'm not interested in that. 60fps is perfect for me and I don't want poorfag 1080 or 1440 visuals

guess you'll have to save up 2k then won't you smart guy? if you want it enough you'll make it happen

I suppose you've never seen a game being played at 144hz, let me tell you, it's preferable to a higher resolution

I agree neckbeard. it is euphoric beyond measure

>calling someone else a neckbeard when you're talking about buying an IPS panel for gaming
retard

I had the same problem
this is how I solved it
>buy 4k monitor
>buy 144hz monitor
next question

this
Anyway, it's your fault for sitting whole life in just one job, you need to climb up, not rot in place for minimal wage for some jew

>i'm too poor to afford 4k
>i don't want poorfag sub-4k resolutions

Maybe if you sold the high horse you're on you might be able to afford the cpu+gpu to fully utilize it for "gayms"

how is scaling

Anything from a RX 480 upwards can do decent 4k gaming. Don't listen to idiots who scream "muh ultra settings".

I bet you own an iphone user

Totally depends on the games and if you're fine with medium settings at 30fps. Most people are thinking 60fps at high/ultra settings when they mention a 4k capable card. If you're playing toaster shit like Blizzard games then yes, a 480 will do.

wait for OLED monitors, it's going to be such a huge difference that all non-OLED screen are going to look like pure shit by comparison

testufo.com/#test=framerates

lol @ there's no difference

lol, retard

if you can't afford the CPU+GPU you can't afford the monitor either

this is a shit thread

I think he means buy a 4k monitor for productivity, movies, etc, then buy a 1080p 144hz for gaming which are fairly cheap and doesn't take a massive rig to run

Thread ripper x vega, first week of june.

BUY
CURVED
SAMSUNG
144HZ

>if you can't afford all three things then you can't afford one of them

flawless logic

Learn2Import