Dont liste to Sup Forums

>got baited into the pass meme
>"you can use pot using vpns it just twerks!!"
>one day later
>banned for using vpns

whats the point of buying this dumb shit?

listen*
you can post*

sorry for the typos im raging

someone fell for the meme install gentoo too, you have to know when someone is memeing and saying something useful, jesus Sup Forums sometimes makes look Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums like educated kids

Pretty sure he's Sup Forums.

why would someone troll with something so serious like protecting your identity.
i understand the install gentoos meme, it even has an entry on knowyourmeme and all that dumb sit.
i dont know, it feels oile sometimes people give bad advices and then just go "hehe you idiot i was just memeing".

that being said, maybe the von im using is bad? which one is good?

>Using well known vpn
>Letting others know you use a vpn

Do you not think that mods will read your posts and investigate whether you are using a vpn if you suggest others use one?

i dont even know what that is. i just lurk 95% of the time here, wanted to comment something and i see pic related.

Sup Forums shits so hard on reddit but they dont do this. you cna post behind 88 vpns they dont give a fuck. and you can create multiple accounts everyday to protect your privacy.

inb4 go bck to reddit. nah, i enjoy both communities, im just surprised about this.

>he fell for the ipad meme

It's always such a great feeling to see mobileposters get banned.
Especially if they're Apple shitters.

thats the thing, one of the selling post of passes is "you can post behind vpns" and bypass ip blocks.. and i got ip blocked.. am I wrong?

email support and ask for a refund, even though they say no refund they will give... if they don't dispute it with your credit card / paypal

the pass is stupid asfk and if you get banned for off topic posting it sticks

but im still here (under another ip). i assume some other retard used this same von and posted some dumb shit.

its super comfy. this is coming fr someone that is not a big apple fan.

reccommend me a good vpn. PIA? or something oike that? is that good?

Use a VPS, dumb shit.

I can't tell is this guy a master troll, 12 years old, or fucking schizophrenic.

meh i dont care to get the money back lol.
20 usd a year its a good price taking in count the amount of entertein,ent this site provides to me.
i just want to know why some poeple get banned for vpn/torposting and some other ppl dont.

Wow the ios spell checker must be awful.

all of that :D. yeah idk sorry for not being a master hacker security expert. if you got any advices that doesnt incoude "kill yourself", im listeing. im here to learn.

whats that? link me somting.

I got all of that shit disabled, I dont need it. If I fuckup is because sometimes I type a little bit too fast.

Rules don't say you can use it with a VPN, it just gets around country/range blocks.

this sucks, not buying a pass now

OP here. I think I fucked up using a free vpn.
MAYBE this doesnt happen with a paid vpn but idk, I tried asking for advice ITT but everyone keeps trying to look smarter than the previous poster and nobody gives actual advice. Whatever im out.

Get back to pleddit, shitface

Use a VPN with a residential IP

50 usd a month? lol im not rich and i domt plan to do anything illegal, i just want to hide my ass.
thanks anyways, maybe at some point if i need that extra layer of protection i might consider it.

well fuck I wanted to do something like this
guess I'll have to switch isps

>i enjoy both communities

I have the same clue. Hiro is retarded, passcode owner should never be banned for posting from whereever and should be allowed to, because his identity is confirmed with passcode.

Totally unrelated.